Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Those clouds look so real.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Gurashi said:
    I started drawing this last night, but had to finish it tonight. 
    Gurashi: 6'5'' (1.96 m)
    Czixi: 4' (1.22 m)

To be fair, she has a habit of standing at any elevation she pleases. Gurashi would probably be more surprised by the mist/nothing she's sitting/standing on hovering in mid-air. :D

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Gurashi said:

To be fair, she has a habit of standing at any elevation she pleases. Gurashi would probably be more surprised by the mist/nothing she's sitting/standing on hovering in mid-air. :D
    She WAS whispering in his antennae, so that doesn't surprise me ... but I still had to draw this.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Gurashi said:
    Gurashi said:

She WAS whispering in his antennae, so that doesn't surprise me ... but I still had to draw this.
    Totally on board anyway.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Gurashi said:
    Gurashi said:

I'm honestly just excited you were drawing someone I get to RP with. :D Maybe when tax time hits we'll have to talk more.

• Uzriel said:
    I really like the cloud paints here.
    Gosh, thank you so much ;A;! I really like to cloud paint!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Czixi: Teleports behind you

Gurashi: Nani?!?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Mysrai said:
    I'm terrified to think of the repercussions of Drocilla letting her hair down...

• Tridemon said:
    Czixi: Teleports behind you

Gurashi: Nani?!?
    I can't begin to tell you how much I've been thinking about this post today and I hate it because it's excellent.

• I can't read that?
    Got a readable copy?