Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Ayisdra said:
    Nocht said:
    Ayisdra said:
    And then Nocht was never taken seriously again.

I'll just have to find another innocent and beloved Serenwilde mob to kill to reestablish my reputation.

That's fine.
    (I think you have confused Ayisdra for being a member of Serenwilde too, which is odd as I have never been there. Only been part of Glomdoring and Hallifax.)
    Er! I don't think He's talking about you :| ...!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I have been doing a lot of self indulgent art last night/this morning, but this is the most important one:
    kindly protect at all costs

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Are you sure that isn't a kidnapping, Gurashi?

Okay I'm done giving you a hard time, I love these all of them.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Man, @Sylandra finally has the chance to one-up that art by Feyrll of Turnus x Zyphora and become the #1 trill-loboshigaru couple in the game and she chooses to fantasize about some shorty instead. Smh.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    Honestly I thought Syl was more into dwarves than gnomes.
    Who is more into dwarves here: Syl or the painter of this very elaborate piece of homoerotic art? You tell me.

(omg I’m so sorry we hijacked Gurashi’s thread this is all my fault, I do enjoy your art!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • It gets better every time I see it. Nocht shaking the box of cereal at the end just got me all over again.
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Mysrai said:
    That's it, I'm wrangling all the denizens of my realm into one big board meeting to figure out what competing breakfast cereal we could possibly have to put Nocht-o's off the shelf.

Something about bluebeary. Yeah, that's good.
    I was going to suggest Abyssal Flakes but I'm 100% on board with bluebeary (or any beary-flavor).

• Do Nocht-O's taste more like Dark Spirits or nachos?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • @Gurashi What I love about that comic strip the most is the cerealception.
  • Lief said:
    Tridemon said:
    Do Nocht-O's taste more like Dark Spirits or nachos?
    Avocados, actually.
    That'd be Dark Spirits.
  • Well, now I've got to ask about Mer-Mom's Cara-Krunch cereal.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Doggos shouldn't eat raisins anyway.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited January 2020
    I am all about angry cereal entrepreneur Mysrai.

Is this what starts the end of the world ascension event this year? Mysrai's quest to out-sell Nocht-Os?
    ~
    ~