Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• Is Human!Gurashi self-conscious about the arm hair?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Is Human!Gurashi self-conscious about the arm hair?
    What's wrong with arm hair?!! It's MACHO XD

Maybe less self-conscious than inconvenienced whenever any one of the multitudes of microscopic hairs gets tugged.
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• we joined the official discord, sup nerds
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• I just realized that Human!Gurashi will never encounter velcro or zippers.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Zippers exist.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Huh, I thought that at one point they had specifically banned zippers from designs.
  • Zippers cannot be included in designs, nor can velcro (this falls under the not-too-modern rule). If any existing designs have them, they are aberrations against reality and should be nuked from orbit.
    Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It’s gnomish technology.

also autocorrect tried to change gnomish to Finnish several times...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • First avocados, now gnomes. You guys, stop talking about the nice things we have in Lusternia so @Aonia will stop blowing them up.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • But now I can spam you with pictures of my cats!!
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• *crack*
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited January 2020
    Sketchdump from a couple days ago, finished out this morning. Human!Gurashi friendship AU go. (featuring Friend Liar and Xenthos and Daraius's bicycle OC) 

• Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Mysrai said:

what is 'frenshipav' I can guess it is some sort of play on friendship, but how it actually gets there I'm lost.

• Frenship AU, AU standing for Alternate Universe.