Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 852 Transcendent
    I lied there's more. Fun times with Gurashi's best pal @Tridemon

Many greetings! I do commissions!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 378 Fabled
    edited April 2
    Tapping my toe over here looking at all these and waiting for you to finish catching up on commissions. :P

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

In a bit of an art slump. Decided to redraw Gurashi and his mentor, @Aleyah!

(first drawing was like, RIGHT around when I started playing... when I was still solidifying his design and all that!  I miss his uneven antennae ;A; )

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,708 Mythical
    Huh, I thought Aleyah was taller than that. How big is bug-Gurashi?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,777 Transcendent
    like six feet
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VinsonVinson Member Posts: 1 Inept
    I love your stuff and it's very inspirational.  <3
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,708 Mythical
    Does he like eating bugs?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TridemonTridemon Member Posts: 809 Mythical
    Bizirik? She eats fishes and shrimps, mostly.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    edited May 20
    *aggressively pads backstory*

edited May 31
    Some doodles based on backstory. (eyyy it's @Tridemon !)

A silent noodle. 

• JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 552 Mythical
    Now draw Viravain wearing them.

You know you want to.

warm uppy

May artisinal submission... feat. the goodest boy @Tridemon .
    In reference to all the backstory RP.