Faythe said:
    Is this canon?! Because I would DESPERATELY ship that. 👀👀👀❤️❤️
    It is 100% canon!

Cheliyi said:
    Mister Dad! <3

We love one (1!) purple lucidian.
    Yes we absolutely do <3!
    Tylwyth said:
    Who is it? I know there's a gurashi in there, who's the other?
    That's @Tridemon :O! 
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 967 Transcendent
    Drawtober Day 7: Minako Aino! (aka Sailor Venus!) MY favorite inner scout.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

Drawtober day 8: Kabedon or kabe-don (Japanese: 壁ドン; kabe, "wall", and don, "bang") refers to the action of slapping a wall fiercely, which produces the sound "don". One meaning is the action of slapping the wall as a protest which occurs in collective housing like condominiums when the next room makes noise.
    In other news: Tridemon and Gurashi are adorable trills ;~;

• CheliyiCheliyi Member Posts: 32 Capable
    THE DADS!!! God I am absolutely screaming at this, <3!
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
    edited October 2020
    so busy - too busy. missed a day :sob:

Drawtober 10: my grave domain cleric, Semper

Drawtober 11: my tiefling juggler, piper  

drawtober 12: A mermaid we rescued from a carnival.

drawtober 13: didn't happen

[edit] somehow forgot this one
    drawtober 14: a birb! NB birb

Drawtober 15: more warlock...! work VERY exhausting. not lots of time.

Drawtober 16: I did not expect @Lantra to be the one of the TLC Divine to scare my pants off, but She did. 

Drawtober 17: Castle in the Sky is one of my favorite movies ever. The scene where Pazu catches Sheeta from the tower... makes me cry every time.

• MysraiMysrai Member, Gods Posts: 220 Divine
    Gurashi said:

Oh, very delightful! I love how spooky owls are, especially in orange lighting, and I think I may have found a new forums avatar. 
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • YinuishYinuish Member Posts: 60 Capable
    Hahaa, I love that one of Gurashi just waving the sword around.
    edited October 2020
    Drawtober 24: upsetti air genasi cleric

Drawtober 25: goat!

the squishiest of the orange bois

• CheliyiCheliyi Member Posts: 32 Capable
    I'm still crying about that picture and you can't stop me
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • FerneFerne Member Posts: 4 Inept
    My heart!  Oh my goodness!
    edited February 2
    Was gifted a kelpie mask recently, and it was exactly the inspiration I needed to finally design a proper kelpie/merian!Gurashi. 

Exciting.

(but also like stuff's big and tiring too sometimes)

me waiting for the post on this thread that will make a new page so this page can stop being so darn log

• TridemonTridemon Member Posts: 816 Mythical
    Let's see if this post does it!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 7,017 Transcendent
    Nope.
  • MysraiMysrai Member, Gods Posts: 220 Divine
    Surely it shall be this one.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!