QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• I really already adore Crumkane! He's so sweet (literally) and witty! I'm finally actually reading the logs I cleaned yesterday and keep finding gems like this:
    Suddenly quite excited, you give a decadent Delportian silk pie to Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.

You bounce up and down.

Surely Friend Aschwar would not mind if you were to give some cookies to ANOTHER Shofet. Right?

Pasha Tsakali Mes'ard, Veiled Visionary says, "Speaking of Them, I'm sure the Shofet was quite surprised to see You as well, Lord Epicurean."

Tsakali grins mischievously at you.

You have emoted: Gurashi points at the pie, then quickly begins to write: 'if like cookies then will maybe like pies?'

Crumkane ponders a decadent Delportian silk pie thoughtfully, looking it up and down.

Tsakali nods their head sagely at you.

Drily, Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says to you, "You really do not intend to do much for My figure, do you?"
     And then later, at the party:
    Wiping the meringue off of her face, Coraline Myeras, the Cookie exclaims, "See? Fun!"

You have emoted: Gurashi lets out a noise as they find themselves suddenly quite covered in meringue from the elbow down.

You stare blankly at Coraline.

Crumkane gives a lemon meringue pie to you.

Nodding Her head as She speaks, Mysrai, the Urchin in Ivory says, "If you get Crumkane's suit dirty, then you'll have to pay the bill to get it fixed. I hear it's dairy-clean only."

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says to you, "You look as though you could do with a bit of retaliation."
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I haven't run into Crumkane yet, I need to find one of his order members
  • Isn't he in the wrong org?

• Get this guy a gnome arti!
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Kind Nepenthe murmurs, "Kefir."

Kind Nepenthe asks, "Is that a female okorushi?"
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • With a lilting and calculated tone, you say, "What to do, what to do."

Kalas Malarious, Speaker of Doom says, "Relaxxxxxxx."

Legionnaire Lysandus, of the Midnight Legion says to you, "I would asl for a hunting partner, alas I'm not fit to hunt today."

With a lilting and calculated tone, you say, "Lost your.. whatever it is they call it nowadays?"

You snuggle up close to Malarious, smiling happily.

Kalas Malarious, Speaker of Doom says, "Sanity?"

Primarch Shango D'Cente, Dark Animus of the Machine says, "Mojo?"

You ponder the situation.

Shango snaps his fingers.

Primarch Shango D'Cente, Dark Animus of the Machine says, "Libido."

Shango nods his head sagely.

Lysandus's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You have emoted: Mirae emits a small snort as she tries to hide her laugh.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    (clan)Aramel says, "Omg who gave me all these taxidermies."
    (clan)Aramel says, "I blame Choros."
    (clan)You say, "I'm sure I don't know what you mean."
    (clan)Yinuish (from the Aetherways) says, "How could you say something about such a sweet and innocent man."
    (clan)Aramel says, "'a horrifying harlot taxidermy'"
    (clan)You say, "*snicker*."

You give a nice garosaur taxidermy to Lady Aramel Shevat.

You give a delicious kaelye taxidermy to Lady Aramel Shevat.

You beam broadly at Aramel.

Aramel cups her face with her hands and the corners of her mouth turn down dramatically from her
    extreme distress.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... Delicious Kaelye?  Don't show that to Maylea!
  • Me, getting bored and checking out some things I've never had to actually deal with.

You say, "I request an execution order for Alexandria."
    High Supreme Justice Lilliana Sunfar says, "Very well, Alexandria shall be executed for the
    betterment of the Collective. A moment while I file the necessary order forms."
    High Supreme Justice Lilliana Sunfar brings forth a shimmering crystalline order form, which she
    signs with a decided flourish before handing it to you.

In cold monotone, High Supreme Justice Lilliana Sunfar says, "Submit this request to Klayok Pavok. I
    have done my civil duty."

Time for an insurrection!
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What kind of High Supreme Justice just hands over an execution order without trial or anything?  :o
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."