Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Mysrai? Mysrai! Mysrai! Gurashi? Gurashi! Alary!! Ixchilgal!!! MYSRAI
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited July 2020
    You beat me to it @Orventa! Thank you for the wonderful encounter! I am already getting better at using this diamond!! <3 (Also @Xenthos and Ilistala are always welcome additions to any party <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• @Thax You were amazing at timing that RP earlier when I died in the Kepheran Hives! I haven't stopped thinking about that since and its made me bubble at the thought of new RP
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for @Lantra and thanks for the lovely RP. It was truely lovely and a lot of fun!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    similarly a huge rave for the gala.  I need to properly explore everything now that it has quieted down. I sadly always have the trouble that with that many people around, my focus is really bad.  I loved the wrestling, the gala, everything. The announcer needs a good whack on the head for next year, but the jumbled up announces had their own set of hilarity.

All in all it's always very exciting for when the gala comes up and am always glad if I can make it for a part of its time <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I missed most of the organised stuff, arriving literally for the beginning of vengeance which makes me sad because I missed most of the rp but have to say, the gala area and all the bits and pieces is just amazing. Ember had me cackling with some of those lines, and the taxidermies were pretty hilarious, and the gift bag with the poster and confetti were just awesome fun. Love it!

Also a separate rave for @Zau, sometimes it's the little moments but she's been great fun to interact with and somehow manage to get attacked by a noble in the presidio...fun times. 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I was tickled to see that two of the dishes were my design. The quiche platter and the almond icecream. The Vengeance game was a blast, even if we lost, and Loops got to be a little sentimental thanks to @afrit and @Nepenthes showing Fable off.
  • Raves to @Afollia for marrying us, @Esri for marrying Tylwyth, and everyone who came to our sudden unplanned wedding!!!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited July 2020
    Congratulations Choros

If only we could all be so lucky to receive such an amazing and illustrious prize as a Lego cake.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.