Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Since the system won't let me recognize them ingame, I want to recognize @Terentia for our short but invigorating meeting yesterday. 
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • @Mysrai @Xenthos @Tonatiuh @Aleyah ... for so many different reasons, all inexplicably tied together. 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Sapphira said:
    Order RP, looooooove it. 
    I was going to wait before posting, but yeeees. RP, delicious new lore, and puzzles! Plus its been a good opportunity to teach too.
  • How do you get invited?
  • Nepenthe said:
    How do you get invited?
    Maybe if you had invited me to your wedding... *pearls*

Just kidding.  I'll try to do the next one when you're around if you really want to join! :smile:
    You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • edited August 2020
    Thank you for the rp earlier @Terentia, in so many forms. Sometimes it's the little things that count, and you're doing a magnificent job. 

(one of the highlights)
    https://ada-young.com/pastebin/yIDW_l9L

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.