Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Had a positively lovely chat with @Daine!
  • edited August 2020
    @Viravain and @Esei

Thank you for some comfort that Aleyah muchly needed. Cheerful and hopeful suits her so much better than fog and gloom.

(And the promise of some answers from @Gurashi helps too)
    Tears flow freely from your eyes as Viravain, Lady of the Thorns appoints you to Weaver of the Web.
    Thread by thread, the Web of your Lady weaves through your mind, and you know in your heart that it flows through you, too. You stand now as a Weaver -- a vessel of Her story.
    The ferocity of Her pleasure consumes you, igniting your very core. She whispers, only to you, "Weave My Webs well, My Aleyah," and a vision of the Shee-Slaugh Court wearing wreaths of black roses blossoms across your mind's eye.
  • Thank you, @Sutekh , for being good company and for showing Cory how to feed the starving beggars in Magnagora! It's super interesting and fun to see a glimpse of the life of other player's characters, and their goals and personalities!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Arguing with @Neladahi was a delight 
  • Big thanks to @Nocht who has endured and humored my curiosity, sometimes bordering on stupidity, more times than I can count.

pronouns: they/them
  • Just want to say thank you so much for the Tytone chat. It was awesome and totally unexpected. I also totally didn't see him say he had no need of his gift, nope.  But also a little mad at myself that I don't log stuff. (It bogs my potato computer down too much running all the time) but when it happens I get so caught up and forget :( but love all the same, thank you!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @lantra for all the lovely RP, it's always a delight talking to you. Glad I picked that order!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited September 2020
    An unexpected day full of RP yesterday. I don't know if people want to remain private so I will just say thank you, you know you are great!
    Sorry I was sleep-deprived and my own roleplaying took a hit after the start of the weave. 
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST