Absence Thread

Comments

• I'll be mostly away this coming Wednesday until Labor Day, the 25th through the 5th.
  • I'm out of town traveling but will be back on September 7th! (I should've posted this two days ago when I actually left but, something something, hindsight something) So my IG attention will be very much halved. Much <3
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Going to put this out there now, in case I happen to forget. I'll be rather hit and miss for this week and then be on vacation for the next 12 days starting from friday and be entirely off the grid. I'll see you all when I get back. Have a great time <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    With NZ lockdown restrictions easing, I'm back to work from tomorrow, so my availability will be shifting again.  I'll still try to poke my head in when I can, but I will be back to largely being able to log in during the weekends NZ time.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Terentia said:
    Terentia said:
    I am not entirely gone, but the end of the semester means grading, last minute administrative work, and other things! Hopefully things will settle soon!
    Well, in the process of starting the semester, my laptop broke. So I am out of commission a bit more than I had planned.  :/

Hope you're able to settle in and play again soon! Always loved roleplaying with your character. Also, if you need an extra laptop just DM me :D
  • Terentia said:
    Terentia said:
    Terentia said:
    I am not entirely gone, but the end of the semester means grading, last minute administrative work, and other things! Hopefully things will settle soon!
    Well, in the process of starting the semester, my laptop broke. So I am out of commission a bit more than I had planned.  :/
    Hi! Laptop is repaired, but I am getting my butt kicked with finalizing things for an exam (the last exam I will ever have to do!). I am now "around" but not on the level anyone would like!

A short and simple script would do.
    Just OWHO, then zappity zap those online. Should keep us in check.
  • I volunteer you for the zapping, sir. 
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Hey all.

Thankfully things didn't go nearly as bad as I'd anticipated, so I'm back to some capacity. However, I accidentally shattered the screen on my laptop (don't ask) so I will be playing by phone for the next week or two until I get a replacement. I'd also like to thank you all for the many words of encouragement that I received over the last couple of weeks... believe it or not, they really did help.

Much love to you all!

David/Naralis/Alarin

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Xiran will be away due to technical difficulties, to return later in the week.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• I'll be scarce as Ein for the next few months. I will be working in the background and will be available to respond to prayers, messages, and emails, but otherwise will not be visible.
  • Ein said:
    I'll be scarce as Ein for the next few months. I will be working in the background and will be available to respond to prayers, messages, and emails, but otherwise will not be visible.
    Starting this Sunday, this scarcity will become a full absence until the beginning of April. I will try to respond to everything upon my return.
  • edited March 2022
    No weekends for Xiran until end of April. Happy to update the Serenwilde Culture Calendar though. Msg or send letters.

• I will be working on background projects in the Havens and handling RL matters for the next month or two. I will probably not be too responsive during this time for in-character things.
  • A member of my household is undergoing a corrective surgery that will have them laid up for a few weeks, so I will be more sparse than normal until they're back on their feet. Correspondence by letter/message will be the most actionable way to receive a response during this time, though I appreciate your understanding in the delay.
  • edited August 2022
    I'll be around but have a lot of stress IRL going on so even though I might be in game I'm mentally checked out for the most part. I've been trying to be around to do business/RP as usual but my energy is pretty much gone until RL gets better. Cheers all, sorry if it keeps people waiting on anything. Not ignoring anyone/anything on purpose, just can't concentrate. :/ 

On plus side one of the stressors is a new job so that's neat.
    60% Explorer 60% Socializer 40% Achiever 40% Killer
  • Starting a new job in about a week and a half. I'll still probably be around fairly regularly, but I'll have a bit less creative bandwidth until I get settled, so I might be a bit slower getting things done. 
  • While it's been fun playing Seren scribe, I'm stepping back from the role and I hope other people have interest in take up the quill for IG newsposts and sharing those logs OOCly. Bless.