Player Pics!

Comments

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Ready to soak up some sun at North Beach in our new tourist-y attire!

Ready to check out the nightlife at South Beach! Can you tell this is my favorite dress?

Miami was pretty amazing, all in all! Still jelly of you guys who got to go to IronCon!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lyria said:
    My and @Vathael 's kiddo. Not so little anymore! :)

Little griefer is cute griefer!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    One of the many faces missing at IronCon 2013. =(

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I have lost of my shiet at your face @Morkarion. Cousin, you indeed have the best disgusted face I have ever seen and I puzzle how you make your face do that. Like, it confuses me greatly. Also, expect a new photo from me thursday. e.e I'm getting it ALL chopped off. Also, it shall provide reference for people for the thing.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Before visiting the Shiv temple in Baijnath.  Is this kurti fawn or orange?  Who cares!

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• @Rancoura Holy crap, you look exactly like one of my classmates from college who is an Egyptology major.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
    Aramel said:
    @Rancoura Holy crap, you look exactly like one of my classmates from college who is an Egyptology major.
    Clearly she's my long lost twin, seeing as how our interests seem to be so similar. 

And the looking-alike thing, of course.

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Aramel said:
    @Rancoura Holy crap, you look exactly like one of my classmates from college who is an Egyptology major.
    Clearly she's my long lost twin, seeing as how our interests seem to be so similar. 

You.

Come back.

I have heard many, many good things about you, dear Rancoura, and want nothing more than to be subject to your delightful RP :(
    edited July 2013
    Kio said:

Rancoura said:
    Aramel said:

You.

Come back.

I have heard many, many good things about you, dear Rancoura, and want nothing more than to be subject to your delightful RP :(
    Who said I ever left? Only the shadows will tell...

In reality, time doesn't currently permit me a frequenting of Lusternia anymore. I may return someday, possibly... but unfortunately a common presence of Rancoura just isn't possible at the moment.

Before an earthly flight

• edited July 2013
    Not exactly sure where to post this, but I was taking pics for my photography class and this Tree just had this wondrous and majestic feel of Serenwilde about it  (no, no hugs -,-). For some reason that was the first thing that popped into my head. Enjoy

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2013
    Sometimes I'm weirded out by how similar I am to my character.

Also I apparently get my picture taken any time I eat out with my coworkers.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I envy the fact you can dye your hair and it STAYS THE COLOUR YOU PICK.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• So, me and Everiine were at our Aunt's surprise party yesterday. Then this happened.

We're not similar at all. Nope... >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Not at all.

One of you is wearing a hat.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rancoura said:
    Kio said:

Rancoura said:
    Aramel said:

You.

Come back.

Who said I ever left? Only the shadows will tell...

In reality, time doesn't currently permit me a frequenting of Lusternia anymore. I may return someday, possibly... but unfortunately a common presence of Rancoura just isn't possible at the moment.
    A presence of Rancoura will never, ever be common :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Xenthos said:
    Not at all.

Because one of us has much less hair. Right, @Maellio?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Xenthos said:
    Not at all.

This is true, you are woefully unable to grow anything resembling a beard.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Maellio said:
    Everiine said:
    Xenthos said:
    Not at all.

This is true, you are woefully unable to grow anything resembling a beard.
    My beard, it disagrees.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

The cattiness <3

Before an earthly flight

This is pretty normal for us.

• edited August 2013
    The snark must flow [also only proves your beard receded faster than my hairline XP]

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!

• Xenthos said:
    Not at all.

Everiine definitely needs a hat too. Hats are stylish.
    I'm not a big hat fan. They were never "me." I own all of two hats--a 2010 Chicago Blackhawks Western Conference Champions cap and a 2010 Chicago Blackhawks Stanely Cup Champions hat. That's it.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I believe that is about two more than I own.

Clearly I am missing out on the wonders of a hat collection. :(
  • I am secretly just my hat. The rest of me is a cunning illusion.

... though really there are now people who have never seen me hatless

.oO---~---Oo.

NARF!