Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    She slew Aestra, the golden pegasus, and brought her heart to Morgfyre, the Legion.

Thanks @Morkarion for helping me!

• Poor Aestra :(
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith devours the golden heart of Aestra, slurping the divine essence within greedily. Madness shines from his eyes, and an aura of incredible power suffuses him.

I think you meant to say 'omnomnom Aestra'.

• Lavinya must die!

FOR PONY!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I like how Lusternia has a quest which is basically "Alice is mad at Bob. Alice will reward you if you break into Bob's house, kill his pony and eat its heart. This will make Bob cry, which makes Alice happy."
  • Iytha said:
    I like how Lusternia has a quest which is basically "Alice is mad at Bob. Alice will reward you if you break into Bob's house, kill his pony and eat its heart. This will make Bob cry, which makes Alice happy."
    Frankly, Bob shouldn't keep his pony in his house. Then it wouldn't have pooped on Alice's blender she lent Bob, and this whole thing could've been avoided.

Really, it's Bob's fault.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lines of scrolling text wash over a chronomantic cube's surface: The Triple Junction Inn acknowledges your recommendation for an increase in potato-based dishes and beverages. Considerations will be made, and you will be notified as to the decision made on the subject.

:-?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I had to leave in the middle of a large, long quest, and was gone almost 36 hours. Totally expecting my efforts to be built upon by someone else, which would have been understandable. But no one took over my progress, yay!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Sponsoring people has always been a great experience for me. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You are cray cray. I hate when people ask for me sponsorship. That means I have to actually ask them things and be...a Guildmaster. GROSS.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    But you are extremely nice and helpful! Even newbies have realized this, as they are telling each other on Newbie to (specifically) ask you for assistance.

Clearly doing GM things suits you well.
    I will end you.
  • Xenthos would win. Hence I disagree.
    Psh. I'll turn him into a green toad smear.
  • Lots of raves right now!

Raves to @Celina and @Astraea and the frenemy-ship between Shee-Slaugh and Nightshade.

Raves to Aleyah and Neraiche for coming back.

Raves to all the Shee-Slaugh and their awesomeness, especially Xenthos, Tacita, Iorwen, and Aleyah.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Finally got a events post mention. Go me.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Loivae, @Doman, and @Ayali thank you for the awesome rp!
  • Raves to all who came to my three feasts!

And raves for other stuff going on during those times.
    [BANNERCODE]
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Never have I wished more that I could adopt mobs as pets. :(

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    The Keeper of the Horse in the One Horse Town.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Sentinels are awesome.

That is all.

• Rah, rah, culture get!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Iytha said:
    Rah, rah, culture get!
    We make a good team! 8D
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @Eritheyl and @Iytha get mass squees from me.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Tae and Bollikin related shard-visions...so happysad about this.

So happysad :):'(

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I finished a design and did some shards and gathered some essence to feed to the door/Matrix and influenced up some esteem for my hoard and wait where did those five hours go?
    These visions are so cool.
This discussion has been closed.