Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ^:)^

Sweeeeeeet corpses. I don't even know how to express how happy that change makes me!
  • edited November 2012
    My basilisk is almost complete! I just need to wait for her to reach 2 years old and then I can go crazy with the zimoru...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • That was several hours I really, really should have spent doing other things, but what the hell, it was worth seeing the Veiled God revealed.

Super event so far.
  • Finally got my first Ikon from hunting air creatures. And it's a Legendary!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Kiradawea said:
    Finally got my first Ikon from hunting air creatures. And it's a Legendary!
    Showoff.  Seriously though, congrats.  I've been building up my collection for a while now and while I have a decent amount of rares and epics, I have maybe one legendary.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • If it helps, it's pretty worthless in Ikon battles. :P
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • While I haven't been here for all of it (and I'm kinda glad I wasn't, because I think I would have just stared mutely at the screen), I can't get over how well this current event is playing out. So many ramifications!

We were all so wrong! Thanks for this crazy-awesome surprise, admin + volunteers :)
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Strange but nice to talk to someone from outside of Hallifax in a non-business context. 
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    It was very awesome <3
  • edited November 2012
    a lordly basilisk with iron-clawed skeletal wings

Awwwww yisssssss. 
    =D>
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • edited November 2012
    So many raves today!

Xynthin: We might be making things hard for You, but You're doing awesomely! Thanks for indulging me. <3 It's a great event. Though, I'm scared to think of how it's going to pan out. So so conflicted.

Xenthos and Tacita for making things particularly interesting today!

Celina. Because Celina was Celina.

Skye, Johan, Crek, Lyora, Lerad, Ankastra and everyone else who had two words to say today <3

So tired of roleplay. Need to play pacman. @-)
  • Definitely an awesome event so far, raves to the people who made it up, to Xynthin, to Celina, Tacita and Xenthos, and pretty much everyone involved!
  • I'm baaaaccckk!  Looking forward to playing a bit more, now that work has slowed down a bit.
  • Again, another rave for the Xynthin event. It's still interesting even from someone who is seeing it from the outskirts of all of the hot, juicy action.
  • Oh god, I missed Eliron in that list of people. ;_; And Asty. Everyone was awesome, okay. EVERYONE. <3
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Played my first pychodrama game today and I have to say, it's pretty fun! Now I'm more inspired to collect some of these things.
  • Played my first pychodrama game today and I have to say, it's pretty fun! Now I'm more inspired to collect some of these things.
    Mission complete!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    rave for @Soraya for enjoyable rp! Just the sort of genuinely interested and engaging newbie I love :)

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    She has taken the hand of Xenthos Shee-Slaugh <b: An'Ryshe> in marriage.

In before he's destroyed by his doppleganger.
  • Tacita said:

There were bets going on whether or not you'd ask Xynthin to marry you two.
  • Tacita said:

And here I thought Xenthos was never going to divorce Shayla.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Draylor. For keeping IC and OOC separate, being able to have conversations about both, and being awesome about it. You're still one of my favorite griefers. <3
  • <3 you bunches.
  •    (You have come 1st in the Tournament and won the following Ikon(s): the Infinity Circuit, a hoop snake, Nemach the Soulless, and a divine scribe.)

First time I've come 1st in any sort of Lusternian event. Happy I am.
    edited November 2012
    GIVE ME YOUR HOOP SNAKE oh my godddddd I saw the Infinity Circuit and thought "oooh, I want!" and then hoop snake and my wantometer shot up so far that it broke.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Svorai said:
    Oh god, I missed Eliron in that list of people. ;_; And Asty. Everyone was awesome, okay. EVERYONE. <3
    None for me?! :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I just got the Matrix for Hallifax. I already have the Elemental Matrix. Now to wait for the Cosmic sets to come out so I can get the Cosmic Matrix, and then my collection shall be complete!

Well, no. Still a lot more to collect, but collecting is fun!
    I got the hoop snake. I now own the hoop snake ikon. Thank yooou.
  • You're welcome.
  • I got the Spear of Nintoba. In ikon form.
This discussion has been closed.