Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    This new god is so fracking awesome I can barely function. Please oh please be who I think you are, and PLEASE BE A PERMANENT GOD. 

If he sticks around, I apologize to Shikari in advance.
  • Hours later and we're still overrun with event mobs. Nom.
  • Celina said:
    This new god is so fracking awesome I can barely function. Please oh please be who I think you are, and PLEASE BE A PERMANENT GOD. 

If he sticks around, I apologize to Shikari in advance.
    Now I'm curious...
    I don't want to jinx it! There are just context clues with all the fae words and question about Jadice and the traitors. Everyone has a god they swoon over when they read the histories. This one was mine.
  • He'll probably end up Magnagoran.
    Seeing as how Glom saved him, Mother Night pulled him from the wheel, his affinity for fae, and his remarks about the beauty of Glomdoring....and his weapons being very Glom-esque...I would doubt that :P
  • I hope he's just Morgfyre.
  • He's secretly Crumkane.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Celina said:
    Seeing as how Glom saved him, Mother Night pulled him from the wheel, his affinity for fae, and his remarks about the beauty of Glomdoring....and his weapons being very Glom-esque...I would doubt that :P
    What kind of weapons does he have?
  • Two swords, one full of divinus and one full of excorable. I forget their names, but one is white and one is black.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Also had a crow on the white scabbard I believe.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited October 2012
    Many raves are required for the people who have been so awesome to me over the past six months. Chief amongst those are Sidd, Xenthos, Svorai, Celina, Ragniliff, Astraea and Eliron - but also all the people who've been fun to work and RP with during that time.

Obviously the most important rave goes to FREEDOOOOOOM.
  • Out of two presents I got Altaira and the Necromentate, which interact together so lucky me. They're brilliant! Good addition to standard presents, and someone put a lot of work into the dolls.
  • Iorwen and Shikari -- yay for spontaneous rp!

And Tacita, who deserves freedom... but, yay? :( Not yay.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2012
    Assuming the 'veiled god' is a lead-in to a new divine, I can't see it being a Glomdoring god.  Currently the active gods are:

Celest:  Eventru/Terentia
    Serenwilde:  Hoaracle (Dunno if Maylea can be considered 'active')
    Hallifax: Isune/Zvoltz
    Gaudiguch: Mysrai
    Magnagora: Morgfyre
    Glomdoring: Nocht/Viravain/Shikari

So at the moment Glomdoring in fact has the highest number of "active" divine out of all the organisations and it would simply make no sense for them to get a fourth one when Magnagora and Gaudiguch both only have one.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Out of Nocht, Shikari, and Viravain, I think only Shikari is around in a semi-active role. Nocht and Viravain are, like most of the 'inactive' gods in the other orgs (Kalikai, Maylea, etc.), busy with coding and behind-the-scenes game stuff.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Viravain is not active, Maylea is. But then again, the Eph gets to pick their poison as it were. Also, rave for this event, because I lurve it so much! I want to meet the Veiled God! But, way more importantly, a rave for Tacita, for being the most formidably awesome CL since Talan, and helping to bring back the awesome in Glomdoring. I'm sad to see you go, booboo. 
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Gods choose which organization they prefer to work in.
  • tacita is the veiled god omg
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • If there is ever any confusion as to which gods are "active" and which are not, simply read HELP GODS. The first paragraph clearly states: "Those Gods listed on the right are less often seen by mortal eyes at the current time."

Of course, perhaps your definition of "active" is different than mine!
    edited October 2012
    Astraea said:
    Viravain is not active, Maylea is. But then again, the Eph gets to pick their poison as it were. Also, rave for this event, because I lurve it so much! I want to meet the Veiled God! But, way more importantly, a rave for Tacita, for being the most formidably awesome CL since Talan, and helping to bring back the awesome in Glomdoring. I'm sad to see you go, booboo. 
    Hrm, wonder how long she has been inactive then, considering I managed to get a sketch of Viravain not too long back now
    Shikari said:
    If there is ever any confusion as to which gods are "active" and which are not, simply read HELP GODS. The first paragraph clearly states: "Those Gods listed on the right are less often seen by mortal eyes at the current time."

Of course, perhaps your definition of "active" is different than mine!
    Very true.  Some are probably quite active but just simply not as active in the basin, much like Iosai/Roark who largely work behind the scenes (yes I'm aware that Iosai has no in-game 'role', but Kagato has interacted with her on more than one occasion so nyah. )

Glom has not heard a peep from Viravain in...oh man....over a RL year? She's certainly not active.
    Celina said:
    Glom has not heard a peep from Viravain in...oh man....over a RL year? She's certainly not active.
    Hmmm, maybe I just got lucky.  I went through my old logs and while I can't find the exact date, I got my sketch of her some time in Late June or Early July of this year.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Celina said:
    I don't believe it's that long since she's been seen about by mortals, but I know Raggy mentioned the other day that her logs haven't been reset for 100+ days (for all that means - Nocht went 100ish days recently but was still active).
  • My logs haven't been reset in... 171 days. Doesn't mean anything!
    No, the fact that no Glom has seen her in 200+ days does mean something.
  • edited October 2012
    I wouldn't say 'no Glom'. She is around and answers prayers -- sometimes slowly, but She does answer them. I do wish we had an OH, though. And that anyone other than Rag could use shrines. But... that's likely our own fault for not instigating the conversation.

But back to raves... learning bookbinding! :)
  • Svorai said:
    I wouldn't say 'no Glom'. She is around and answers prayers -- sometimes slowly, but She does answer them. I do wish we had an OH, though. And that anyone other than Rag could use shrines. But... that's likely our own fault for not instigating the conversation.

But back to raves... learning bookbinding! :)
    I can use shrines powers (and erect shrines). I have all the powers, unless there are some that only comes with being in the inner circle, but I doubt that. I thought Talan gave you (general you) shrine privs when you got to the middle circle? HOwever I'm one of those people who isn't a combatant so ...
  • Talan was OH, and could do that. We haven't had one since she left :) but, yeah, a prayer for another day!
  • [Insert all of Changelog #57 Here]

THANK YOU IOSAI <3

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

This discussion has been closed.