Player Pics!

Comments

• Caps do not count as hats. Hats are stylish, as previously mentioned.
  • edited August 2013
    Heres a couple

And since my face was terrible in that one, a slightly better one:

Me enjoying some of the seven deadly sins to the fullest. Vanity, Sloth, and Lust :3 Since I can't let @Fluer out cute-pose me.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lothringen presiding over his fields of maple trees, ready to hold it all hostage.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maellio said:
    I am secretly just my hat. The rest of me is a cunning illusion.

... though really there are now people who have never seen me hatless
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • *votes Glom for prettiest playerbase*

since I just noticed that I failed in my other post with the linkage. Yeah, look like a bit of a tool.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Malikai said:

Nice shoulder tat.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

...the things I get up to on my weekends >.>
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Very attractive, Rancoura. This one is a poor picture quality, but...

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Laysus is a military Ewok??? (That's what that picture looks like to me...)

@Hiriako, watch those eyes!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Looks like you're a little distracted by something there, Hiri :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Ok, and a silly one. I'm serious sometimes.image
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Which Faire is that?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Everiine: Was meant to be a werewolf-type monster in a larp system I've been crewing :D in that thing I was about seven foot tall, and apparently fairly terrifying :D
  • edited February 2014

• That first pic was actually from last night. I told her I was looking there, she didn't believe me until she saw the picture!

As for the Faire, it's from the one in Sterling, NY. As opposed to the one in Sterling Forest, NY. That was a few years ago.
  • That guy on the right has an amazing devious grin.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Surprisingly, he's the most socially awkward and inept person I have ever met. Takes great pics though
  • Iasmos, I completely missed your post. I was using it as a coin pouch. I was unemployed recently and there at the grace of friends who demanded I come, regardless of money. What little change I had was in the bag that's normally my suede dice bag.
  • edited February 2014

• Yes, yes I was missing the joke.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You look like a young Alan Rickman as Snape.

Albeit with a very different fashion sense.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!