Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Teaparties are great and fun and Hallifax is a really awesome city. Also Daraius has the best shop.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2014
    First of all: :x Second, I missed a tea party?!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    First of all: :x Second, I missed a tea party?!
    It's nearing the tailend. If you hurry on up, you might be able to catch it.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Rave for @Uruk for confusing the crap out of my character earlier.
  • Lillie said:
    I have an interview for one that I really want tomorrow; wish me luck!

On a Lusternian note, we got a cool new novice and I'm really hoping I get to mentor him.
    :'( It's not me
  • Raves to @Zyrlen and @Tavon and @Delia for a wonderful conversation, and for putting up with my silliness.
  • You aren't a Nihilist; I don't think I WOULD be able to be your mentor.

(wouldn't say no, though!)
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Rave for being productive. Got guild advancement done, and working on order advancement. Also long overdue bug fixes to my system and putting new features in it. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    @Hiriako RP is some of the best RP out there
    Double rave I don't care, rave for @Iari and like 3 or so hours of RP today, and lots of RP over the last few days.
  • @Synkarin for sharing epic tales of adorable ewoks... also @Ayisdra, and Ysav'rai's in general.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2014
    Vivet said:
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Servant Of The Gods' Achievement! You have earned 25 Bound Credits.

One less thing to distract me from all the other things. Though I'm surprised at how few people have this one.

Cause it's kind of a waste of money.

That's (at current rate) 18m gold which I can turn into another 120 rooms for my ship, or someone can buy 720ish credits on market. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I don't think anyone does it for the credits.
  • Woo! I placed in the Nature challenge! Which was made far more difficult by a certain Nekotai who will remain nameless. 
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This sent shivers of joy down my spine. Kudos to whoever wrote this.

From the earring

The clamp of the iron chains on your wrists cannot compare to the coldness in your father's stare, 
    his orders clear as he sentences you to 'reeducation' - and whatever dark doom lies in the lower 
    wards of Hallifax's streets.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm just glad that @ixion left the way to the Shallamurine Cathedral open.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Wait, nature was today? Crap, I thought it was Monday.
  • Thanks to whoever made the Nature clues, the earring and the visions -- they were all so great!

• Tridemon said:
    I'm just glad that @ixion left the way to the Shallamurine Cathedral open.
    I thought about sandbagging the lyre when I saw you, but I figured that's not in the spirit of the seal challenges.

I enjoyed this year's clues overall, but I'm sad to see locked off places like Shallamurine in the competition to begin with. I'd hope that last year's catastrophe of having one in the waste sotrage facility would lead them to check the locations more thoroughly.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Iytha said:
    Wait, nature was today? Crap, I thought it was Monday.
    Seal Challenges are always on Saturday/Sunday lusternia time.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Zyphora for making me feel like a horrible, terrible, horrific, mean, bastard for the first time ever when just doing what Mork would do.

The feels man, the feels.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Morkarion said:
    @Zyphora for making me feel like a horrible, terrible, horrific, mean, bastard for the first time ever when just doing what Mork would do.

The feels man, the feels.
    I'm going to beat you up if you ever come to the US. >:I BEAT YOU UP SO HARD.

I mean, yes, raves for @Morkarion.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Vivet said:
    I don't think anyone does it for the credits.
    I'm talking about the waste of esteem to be offered...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited January 2014
    Crap, I wanted to get the item. The problems with not having a regular comp to use.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The visions linked to the item are pretty darned awesome.

This discussion has been closed.