Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Tacita and @Morkarion... should be obvious.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Rivius said:
    What does the line look like?
    It's a generic cut down line for being damage killed, personally I think it should be custom.

"Elanorwen attempted to escape the wrath of Ixion but her request was denied."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    It needs a hack/hax pun. Just like warrior disembowel needs.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    I thought the pun on Ixion's laurels was pretty good :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Morkarion said:
    I thought the pun on Ixion's laurels was pretty good :(
    I wouldn't say it was a pun...it's a direct qoute from the original Fain...
    The pun would be in the deathsight.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Morkarion said:
    Rivius said:
    It's a generic cut down line for being damage killed, personally I think it should be custom.

Oh poop, we need a line and deathsight for this then, and maybe a deathsight for heartpierce while we're at it.
    -flees-
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Rivius said:
    Morkarion said:
    Rivius said:

Oh poop, we need a line and deathsight for this then, and maybe a deathsight for heartpierce while we're at it.
    -flees-
    "<TARGET> was stabbed through the heart, and <ATTACKER> was to blame"?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Anita because Anita (this is a pattern, isn't it), @Llumyon because adorable novice squee, and @Morkarion for fun RP and making my character confused
  • @marcella for taking the time to educate this little Orclach/ur'Guard. Definitely makes him wanna be around more and flesh out his RP better
  • I have finally gotten a glamrock, so I can wear some of the random gifts people send me. It's pretty neat. Plus also, now I can be 'beggarly' without actually looking beggarly (or ridiculous) at any time. Huzzah.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Marcella said:
    @Ailaesro
    You're welcome, Shaddus
    -Shaddus
    What is this I don't even
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ailaesro said:

@marcella for taking the time to educate this little Orclach/ur'Guard. Definitely makes him wanna be around more and flesh out his RP better

Hey...
    :-(
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited January 2014
    If you ever get a chance to RP with @Lillie then you really have to. It is confusing but very thought provoking. ((this is really a rave I promise)). 
  • Marcella said:
    @Ailaesro
    You're welcome, Shaddus
    -Shaddus
    Totally missed the joke :/
  • Ailaesro said:
    If you ever get a chance to RP with @Lillie then you really have to. It is confusing but very thought provoking. ((this is really a rave I promise)). 
    If Lillie is confusing it is only because she herself is very confused still!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

@Ragniliff and @Uruk for two very different reasons, but you're both awesome. C: Thank you guys.
    Woooo I think Mag brought in too much power so we broke the powerlog yaaaaay. That's going in the books as an achievement.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Broke the powerlog?
    Enyalida said:
    Broke the powerlog?
     We've found the bottom of the powerlog length
    When you spam your powerlog so much, all the stuff at the top vanishes.

So it doesn't get calculated in the log anymore.

Morkarion said:
    When you spam your powerlog so much, all the stuff at the top vanishes.

So it doesn't get calculated in the log anymore.
    Nearly 12k Squad power will do that ^-^
    RPing with @Llumyon and getting to show off Zouviqil's repertoire of potentially useless information.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lavinya said:
    Your account has been credited with 100 bound credits and Premium IronCon access.

Showoff.  It will be another few weeks before I know for certain if I can go.  Basically everything hinges on how well my upcoming market sales go.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Wooo I got a new job :D
  • Me too! I'll (probably) sign the papers tomorrow, and then start Thursday. Wheee!
  • edited January 2014
    I have an interview for one that I really want tomorrow; wish me luck!

On a Lusternian note, we got a cool new novice and I'm really hoping I get to mentor him.

This discussion has been closed.