QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Morkarion said:
    Talan said:
    Caerlyr said:
    What was? Morkarion killing noncoms with destruction? Say it aint so!
    To be fair, Morkarion kills everyone with destruction.

I object!

Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam a dark cross katana down upon Talan. You hack through her
    neck like it's butter, and her head goes flying through the air.
    Talan's severed head lands on the ground with a thud and rolls around like a top.
    You have slain Talan.

I'm not just a walking pyromaniac. *huff* 
    Wow. I must have missed that in spam. I honestly thought all those katanas were just for show and to supply the clankety clank for your enter msg. :D
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I rarely get time to decapitate in group fights, that was when I caught you alone earlier on, in large groups, min max'd Destruction is just too effective.

Especially with so many fire vulnerable races.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    I rarely get time to decapitate in group fights, that was when I caught you alone earlier on, in large groups, min max'd Destruction is just too effective.

Whatever you say man.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:

Easy solution... revamp destro to be without a source (I.e. not affected by stats) and to be unblockable damage (So it does the same amount to everyone)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    OR don't be a fire vulnerable race if you hate it so much.
    Celina said:
    OR don't be a fire vulnerable race if you hate it so much.
    Have over 30% fire resist. Am not a fire vulnerable race... I'm actually a fire resistant race... and it still hits me for over 2k... I'd say that definitely needs looking at. Anyways, kind of straying a bit far off-topic, so I'll stop here.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited February 2014

edit: I suppose I should make it a post about quotes.

"People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining." -Stephen Hawking

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." -Maya Angelou

• Elfen Cantor with guardianangel, illusoryself and 35DMP to fire ftw. Destro me all you like :D
    edited February 2014
    On topic funny quote:
    Caerlyr said:
    What was? Morkarion killing noncoms with destruction? Say it aint so!
    Draylor making sarcastic comments about damage killing noncoms. Priceless.

Now that this post has on topic relevancy... 

30% dmp is countered by just as much offencive dmp+magic rune+fireforte+ 21 int scaling and sensitivity (and yes I watch for cures. People rarely do.) means you're going to get hurt. Especially if the person doing destro holds war domoth. Ultimately it's route one for the south to damage kill, the mechanics support it in several ways. Similar to how the north can blanket down aeon hell. 

Reason it doesn't work so well the other way? Not sure how well Kelly min maxes but her InquiDestro combine isn't as potent, and most of us max out our fire dmp.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Just one of those reasons to avoid Wildewood >_>
    Enyalida said:
    Just one of those reasons to avoid Wildewood any race with fire weakness >_>
    Fixed that for you.

I am a mugwump. Still rocked group combat. Argument invalid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina said:

I am a shadowdancer. Still rocked group combat. Argument invalid.

QFT.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • (Stormfish): Avurekhos (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "YOU BETTER NOT BE, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! I WILL GORE YOU IN THE BUTT SO HARD YOU WILL ENJOY IT!"

:x Avu.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Viynain suddenly shouts, "POOF!" and waits as if expecting something. (4984|100), (7102|113), (7071|107), (100), (100), 10p (exksSi)-21:33:49.899 Viynain goes to move but the starlight flares, knocking him back. (4984|100), (7102|113), (7071|107), (100), (100), 10p (exksSi)-21:33:50.434
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Anita said:
    (Ebonguard): Xenthos says, "How are you all faring?"

(Ebonguard): Idrazil says, "I am entering the empowering phase, 25% from inspiring guards and leopards this month."

(Ebonguard): Xenthos says, "Have you been using ikons or anything as such?"

(Ebonguard): Idrazil says, "My loyal Elanorwen pony, dragonsblood, wetfold, dramatics, ikon consumed."

(Ebonguard): Xenthos says, "Why is your pony named Elanorwen?"

(Ebonguard): Idrazil says, "So It can serve me whenever I like it."

(Ebonguard): Xenthos says, "Mm. I imagine that you could find a better name for it- if I had a pony named Elanorwen 
    I would be more tempted to stuff it in my nest, instead of making it do my bidding."

Not going to lie, I giggled quite a bit. 
    Uhhhhh.... I can feel the love?

The kid clearly has ambition, or a crush. YMMV.

Morkarion said:
    The kid clearly has ambition, or a crush. YMMV.
    Haha, agreed... as to @Xenthos... I'm too bitchy to be tasty, just saying. :D

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    So are dogs, but you know what they say 
  • Munsia said:
    So are dogs, but you know what they say
    I've not the foggiest notion as to what they say. Do tell?
    edited February 2014
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2014
    (clan): Vivet (from the Realm of the Architect) says, "Nevermind that I get stabbed, cut, and
    bitten all the time."

(clan): Vivet (from the Realm of the Architect) says, "But you jewelers and your magic needles
    that form non-healing wounds."

solution: don't piss off jewelers or they'll perma-heartpierce you.

(Ad-Hoc): Maellio says, "I just stealth married Entrias and Ihuicatl."
  • edited February 2014
    Hahahah.

I know that was quoted once before but it's just too hilarious. #Morgfyre