Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It's assumed.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited March 2014
    That's ba-a-a-a-ad
  • Celina said:
    That's ba-a-a-a-ad

Reminds me of that song from Wicked. Now, I know what I forgot to put on my playlist.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:
    CHANGE OF SUBJECT BEFORE THE SNUGGLADMIN SHOW UP WITH CUDDLES AND HUGS If you log on after the year change in Lusternia to 15 messages and half of them are "You may submit new designs" messages, you may be a Shaddus alt.
    OHGOD I AM A SHADDUS ALT.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2014
    ... wow.  I would like to Like that more than once.

Edit: One of the reasons I like being where I am; not having tons of messages piling in on a regular basis is lovely. :)
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    If you are blamed for doing absolutely nothing, you are Munsia. 

People will whine for no reason other than to whine. 
  • Shaddus said:
    And here I am on my phone without a popcorn gif. Someone hook a Brutha up, please. By the way, you use that term "ad hominem". I don't think it means what you think it means, and even if you're construing our dismay at your lack of understanding of our points as a personal attack, we're obviously not doing so instead of explaining why you're wrong. There's no personal attacks here.

That was directed at Shuyin's comment, and yes, I know the meanings of the words I use.  
    Not everything is about you, Shaddus.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Yomoigu said:
    Shaddus said:
    CHANGE OF SUBJECT BEFORE THE SNUGGLADMIN SHOW UP WITH CUDDLES AND HUGS

Too late. This snuggladmin had to go through five pages of tweets and delete two of them. That makes me very cranky and in need of cuddles and hugs of my own. Bugs, be they suspected or apparent, are not to be discussed on the forums at all. The proper response is to submit a report and let the bugmaster work his magic.
    I'll divert some hugs from Ixion for you in DC.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    Can't we pleeeeeeease keep roleplay in character? I'm not Lavinya. Kristen does not care how indecorous anyone is. Lavinya does. Not me. I don't care. Let's just rp. Rp is awesome!
    You don't rip out hearts from hapless victims impaled upon a crucifix?

Way to ruin my mental image. :(
  • Both Leo and Llewellyn feed kittens to our Hydra though

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    Can't we pleeeeeeease keep roleplay in character? I'm not Lavinya. Kristen does not care how indecorous anyone is. Lavinya does. Not me. I don't care. Let's just rp. Rp is awesome!
    You don't rip out hearts from hapless victims impaled upon a crucifix?

Way to ruin my mental image. :(
    To be fair, I can barely do that in game unless the hapless victim holds very still for me. >_>

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Yomoigu said:
    Shaddus said:
    CHANGE OF SUBJECT BEFORE THE SNUGGLADMIN SHOW UP WITH CUDDLES AND HUGS

Too late. This snuggladmin had to go through five pages of tweets and delete two of them. That makes me very cranky and in need of cuddles and hugs of my own. Bugs, be they suspected or apparent, are not to be discussed on the forums at all. The proper response is to submit a report and let the bugmaster work his magic.
    :: Cuddles and hugs Yomoigu. :: There there Mister Snuggleadmin.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Legit, I'm pretty sure I could afk for 2 whole RL days and come back to having tons of complaints about how I behaved inappropriately, killed someone, and insulted someone's mother. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    The maturity level is definitely lacking today. I tip my hat to you, @Synkarin. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Note to self: Attacking players with whip, not that bright of an idea. Oh well, we live and learn.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't make me join your guild, Everiine. :-?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Delphas has the absolute perfect randomly generated profile image.
  • It's not entirely a rave, but with all of my bonuses up, I've managed to finally reach 16 CHA as a prismatic lucidian. Yay, I'm not utterly repugnant. It's not quite at the sweet spot of 17-18, but I firmly intend to influence to demi, mixed with astral bashes and aetherhunts, so it'll have to do. The ridiculous charisma is one of the only things I really, truly, achingly miss from being a trill. Otherwise, being a lucidian makes much more sense for Ileein.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."

• Ileein said:
    It's not entirely a rave, but with all of my bonuses up, I've managed to finally reach 16 CHA as a prismatic lucidian. Yay, I'm not utterly repugnant. It's not quite at the sweet spot of 17-18, but I firmly intend to influence to demi, mixed with astral bashes and aetherhunts, so it'll have to do. The ridiculous charisma is one of the only things I really, truly, achingly miss from being a trill. Otherwise, being a lucidian makes much more sense for Ileein.

Whaaat?!?!  You have shattered my mental image of Ileein.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014
    I always thought that Ileein = Ampharos, everything else be damned.

also:

You hold at the top of the Moondance Tower before you and greedily consume its energies, surrounding yourself with an aura of charisma and influence.

edit2:

Why is it so difficult to come up with a Jewelry cartel name. :headdesk:
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shaddus said:
    Don't make me join your guild, Everiine. :-?
    Haven't you already, more than once? How do I know half of them aren't already you! :P
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    I've actually only got one SG character :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited March 2014
    Siam said:

Why is it so difficult to come up with a Jewelry cartel name. :headdesk:
    StarRuby Jewelry Cartel
    Amethyst Eye Jewelry cartel
    Wyrdenstone Jewelry Cartel
    Earth Wyndenfyre Jewelry
This discussion has been closed.