Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Vivet said:
    Tetra said:
    I feel like I am the only person with a swan mask.
    Ollie.

Yeah, only a handful of people own one.  I always wondered if you could customize those masks...Maybe if we throw enough credits at the game, they will let us.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tetra said:
    Vivet said:
    Tetra said:
    Ollie.

Yeah, only a handful of people own one.  I always wondered if you could customize those masks...Maybe if we throw enough credits at the game, they will let us.
    Don't know about swan.... I think Laxinova had one of those. I know only me and umh.... one other person have a maiden, though.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Morkarion said:

Shaddus said:

Kethaera said:

Shaddus said:

As for Entrias, I'm not worried about it anymore. I paid a while back to be unenemied to almost everyone, and I'm not interested in paying gold every time someone wants a bit more coin for their pockets and enemies people out of boredom.

Yeah, no.
    Neither of those was the issue with Entrias. I'm not really fond of that situation myself, but it was done for <reasons>. Can't do much about it now, so w/e.

Sure you can. Considering Entrias isn't a raider and he had absolutely nothing to do with the whole Kingmaker thing, you can unenemy him.

Yeah, try resolving this one ICly, rather than on forums. You'll find there's a few juicy extras tagged onto Entrias' status.

I tried that, and never received a response. :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Today, I actually typed out "Say I wish you were less like your slutty parent, and more like your hard working parent." and almost hit enter.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Tetra said:

Vivet said:

Tetra said:

Ollie.

You -can-, but all it would change would be name and appearance of the item. It wouldn't change the room desc of the wearer.

As for customizing it fully, the admin would literally have to create a whole new item for you. Maybe we can start a thread and post mask ideas on it?

• Shaddus said:
    Vivet said:
    Tetra said:
    Ollie.

You -can-, but all it would change would be name and appearance of the item. It wouldn't change the room desc of the wearer. As for customizing it fully, the admin would literally have to create a whole new item for you. Maybe we can start a thread and post mask ideas on it?

I think that's a good idea, because I would pay to have a mask customed, even if it cost a bit extra.  

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tetra said:
    Shaddus said:
    Vivet said:
    Tetra said:
    Ollie.

You -can-, but all it would change would be name and appearance of the item. It wouldn't change the room desc of the wearer. As for customizing it fully, the admin would literally have to create a whole new item for you. Maybe we can start a thread and post mask ideas on it?

I think that's a good idea, because I would pay to have a mask customed, even if it cost a bit extra.  
    I do love my stoles, much more than I do my masks. Would I like to get my hands on something a bit more unique - i.e. something that will be just for me? Definite yes.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    The admin do things like that, but it's kn a case by case basis and I think the price is likely steep.
  • I think I'm the only one with the imp mask.
  • Shaddus said:
    The admin do things like that, but it's kn a case by case basis and I think the price is likely steep.

Credits are no object.  Although I wouldn't want to spend too much on something purely aesthetic.

Akyaevin said:

I think I'm the only one with the imp mask.

I've seen one kelpie on a Celestine, shuyin is really the only chicken you see, and ...I'm not sure what else there is. I wish we could buy mask curios from the artifact shop. ( nudge nudge @Estarra‌ )
  • Shaddus said:
    I've seen one kelpie on a Celestine, shuyin is really the only chicken you see, and ...I'm not sure what else there is. I wish we could buy mask curios from the artifact shop. ( nudge nudge @Estarra‌ )

I think if masks became a standard thing, like wearing 10 enchanted rings, it would just cheapen them.  Everyone would be running around with masks on and we'd all be wondering when the ball starts.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have two order stoles, and I keep forgetting to wear either of them >_>

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Last I checked I'm the only person with the Discipline stole, but I'm not overly fussed if I have special snowflake status or not.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Turnus said:
    Man, am I the only one that finds stoles/masks incredibly annoying? I feel like I am.

I tend to be a bit of a grump about everyone wearing stoles/being shrouded constantly, because I was one of the clueless novices that got really freaked out by invisible people talking to me/weird masked people I couldn't identify and I've heard complaints from other people too so no, it's not just you.

Isune's stoles are gorgeous, and I wish I had more excuses to wear mine.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Akyaevin said:
    Are we talking "have" or "use" here?  Because if it's really "have" this conversation confuses me, I know there are more people who have quite a few of the masks in hand even if they do not get worn a lot / ever.

And then there's me.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Consider it done.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Xenthos said:
    This is unusual, but I really am enjoying this round of public news posts for some reason...

It's like watching Miley Cyrus at the VMAs.  It's a horrendous train wreck but you can't help but watch.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tetra said:
    Xenthos said:
    This is unusual, but I really am enjoying this round of public news posts for some reason...

It's like watching Miley Cyrus at the VMAs.  It's a horrendous train wreck but you can't help but watch.
    Also, just FYI, eminent does not work the way it was used in that post.  I think you wanted the word 'important'.
  • edited March 2014
    Xenthos said:
    Tetra said:
    Xenthos said:

Also, just FYI, eminent does not work the way it was used in that post.  I think you wanted the word 'important'.

It isn't the greatest wording, I agree.  I think I meant imminent, not eminent.
    It is still understandable within the context though.  I've been up super late the past few days studying and going to class so my brain is literally fried.

• edited March 2014
    You tell Father Jaamil, "Do you think Astraea was serious...? About the parks?"

You tell Father Jaamil, "Perhaps they should be cleaned more often.."
    -
    (Celest): Tridemon says, "No one wants sullen Merian youths running around with nothing to do. Last time, we got the Army of Love."

Jaamil tells you, "I don't take their silly jabs seriously."

You tell Father Jaamil, "Her idea of well-appointed is a copse of dead branches, anyways."

:))

• Celina said:

I want to go Harbinger just so I can do a Glom version of "Let it go," for my song.

Let it go, let it gooooo,

Can't hold the Wyrd back anymore,

Let it go, let it gooooo,

To the East of the Grey Moors.

I don't care, what they're going to say,

Let Night's time come,

Crow never bothered me anyway.

Hmm... I have been wanting a new song. But that's only seven lines, Celina.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Starting to think some of these Illithoid visions are attempting to troll me into going "OOH, JADICE!"

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Turnus totally saved me from being the worst daughter ever. <3
    Isune's Divine Teleportation Service: it'll get you there eventually!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Welcome!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.