Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Divinus or fire whip?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A divinus whip ON FIRE.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Purely based on mechanics? Nothing beats divinus, not even fire.
  • Divinus is utterly superior for bashing, especially since all of the astral things are weak to it, as are a lot of other high-level bashing mobs.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    When mobs are vulnerable to both fire and divinus, fire has the bigger boost to it's damage.

However Divinus has a far greater range than fire does.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have been influencing for the past few hours and only just realized now that I didn't have harmony up. ffsss.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Discovered a hilarious bug.

I won't post anymore until it's fixed, but it was pretty hilariously OP to see.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Random alts sending me ooc tells looking for my RL husband. I need to get him a damned secretary or demand a payrise.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey, Lavi. Where's that fine ass Warlord at? Winknudgeglomp
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    -wink-

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Shaddus said:
    I definitely deserve better pay.

• Lavinya said:

Shaddus said:
    I definitely deserve better pay.
    You pay is increased 200% from it current base.  I am a gracious warlord.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

I'm suddenly reminded of the emperor from Gladiator.

AM I NOT MERCIFUL!!!'
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    How many heads does she send you? Not enough, I bet /hint.
  • The later the night gets on Lusty, the fewer people. WHY DO YOU ALL NEED TO SLEEP. Stay awake and keep me entertained ;_;

• Sometimes I feel like I should move my main over to Glom. I suspect I'm missing out on a large part of the game, having never swapped 'sides' :S

Be a proper Stormcrow and do it, @Raeri.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

He'll be gone in a week, trust me :(
  • Raeri said:
    Sometimes I feel like I should move my main over to Glom. I suspect I'm missing out on a large part of the game, having never swapped 'sides' :S
    !!! <3 *incoherent screaming*
  • Y'all are towels. Thank you, that is all. Also, come to Glom; we have cookies and an awesome otter.
  • Raeri said:
    Sometimes I feel like I should move my main over to Glom. I suspect I'm missing out on a large part of the game, having never swapped 'sides' :S
    Raaaaaaaeeriiiiiii, pleeeease <3
    OMG @Tervic. COME BACK.

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2014
    Aww @Siam. <3
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    So we can skin the otter. I need a new coat.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tervic said:
    Y'all are towels. Thank you, that is all. Also, come to Glom; we have cookies and an awesome otter.
    Halli has an awesome otter too. As to cookies... well, we can make some. Hmph

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Raeri said:
    PLEASE DO NOT, THE SOUTHERN ALLIANCE HAS PLENTY OF TAE'DAES AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THIS SIDE

edited March 2014
    ALL YOUR TAE'DAES ARE BELONG TO US!

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm seriously considering starting the Basin of Life Association of Tae'dae Shards (BLATS) and getting as many tae'dae to join as I can. Yearly meetings with goodies, raffles, and celebrating tae'dae-hood.
This discussion has been closed.