Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014
    Morkarion said:
    Lacking goals to give me reason to log in, and lacking motivational drive, for several reasons, to think of new targets to work towards.

Open to suggestions as long as they don't involve leaving Glomdoring, that's just not on the cards.
    Mork. You simply must log-in because plans. :> Right, @Aerdiya?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    We will have one for you in about a week >.>
  • Siam said:
    Morkarion said:
    Lacking goals to give me reason to log in, and lacking motivational drive, for several reasons, to think of new targets to work towards.

Open to suggestions as long as they don't involve leaving Glomdoring, that's just not on the cards.
    Mork. You simply must log-in because plans. :> Right, @Aerdiya?
    Yessss....planssss. Sooooon :D
  • Why do people make me say mean things to them
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I've always had a reason to play and if you look at my history, I should have the least reason!
  • Roleplay with me. ;-;
    edited March 2014
    This is exceptionally noobish of me, but I appear to be getting utterly ruined by bleeding whilst bashing as a warrior. What's going on? Is this normal? Or am I missing something glaringly obvious?

ETA: I'm aware that some of the things I've been bashing do higher bleeding than others, but I never had trouble with them as a Harb.

ETA2: Ignore that part about bleeding reductions, I'm an idiot who has no idea how skills work.
  • What are you bashing? Do you have the kingdom enchantment? Makes a good difference.

I had the most trouble with fesix, which I never really noticed the bleeding from when I was bashing them as a Harbinger. And yeah, I have kingdom.
  • Maybe the benefit of shadowbeat is that big? I haven't ever experienced shadowbeat boons, so I can't comment. It could very well what is making or breaking your health :S
    Can you test it? Grab another Glombard? :D

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tacita said:
    I had the most trouble with fesix, which I never really noticed the bleeding from when I was bashing them as a Harbinger. And yeah, I have kingdom.
    Are you running surge? Did you change race to something with less int that might be hurting you for the clotting and running you low on mana?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited March 2014
    I have surge up, yeah - and I've got 17 int. I haven't noticed my mana going painfully low, I mean it was yellow but I've got 5k to start with so it's not that bad. I have m&m set not to clot below 35% - I didn't think I got that low, but I must have done.

Oh well! Thanks guys for the help :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maybe robes soak up the blood?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • A trigger of mine outed my altedness. >_>
    Vermyne said:
    A trigger of mine outed my altedness. >_>
    It's okay. We're all part of the @Shaddus Cuddlemancer Collective Avatars of Fininkora.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Vermyne said:

A trigger of mine outed my altedness. >_>

Don't worry, we'll do better next time.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Set your "no clotting" threshold reallllly low when you bash. And don't use surge against fesixes. You don't need it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited March 2014
    Celina said:
    And don't use surge against fesixes. You don't need it.
    This, I only keep mine up because I'm too lazy to turn it off.

Thanks for the feedback guys, there's a few ideas for me to go off there, trying to avoid stuff I've done before, regards to flares and revolts. I'd rather focus on things that don't involve shifting sleep patterns and pulling hooks through my nose to maintain some form of consistency, and more other projects I can work towards with a clear end goal (whereas Revolts/Flares/Domoths/Wildnodes are a neverending cycle)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• @Morkarion: Want a challenge? I'll buy you lunch at the UK meet if you manage to maintain a regular sleep schedule with an average 8 hours of sleep a night from somewhere this week (giving some leeway to start) until then. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    If you are bored, try a new guild! That was always my solution. They called me a guild hopper but I stayed entertained learning how to kill an entirely different guild.
  • Yes. Come2SD.

It also makes you a better combatant knowing how all the guilds work in practice rather than in theory.

• Celina said:
    If you are bored, try a new guild! That was always my solution. They called me a guild hopper but I stayed entertained learning how to kill an entirely different guild.
    It all makes sense now.

Moondancers here I come.

>:)
    What. You are the Night, not some lunatic!

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.