Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Zouviqil said:
    Shaddus said:
    Curio or not, I am certain all young Hallifaxians will do their civic duty to eliminate the Illuminati infiltrators in disguise.
    Fixed.
    Birds are related to reptiles.

Clearly the pigeons are diminished illuminati dracnari wearing crow cloaks.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ciaran said:

Is it just me?  I can't see where on the website to check the prices for lesson packages.

Lessons are for people who actually play, not lame quitters.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Ciaran said:
    Is it just me?  I can't see where on the website to check the prices for lesson packages.
    They are temporarily disabled because of issues with them. Hope they come back soon. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ciaran said:
    Currently, they are borked and not fixed yet.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The commune curios set might be the best April Fools prank I've seen.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Does anyone remember the price ranges for the lesson packages? I am debating between going for either lessons or credits at this point. 

And I am compulsive.

And impatient.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's pretty good, but I still loved when they changed all the org names. I wish I could remember them all! Evilopolis, Stiffieville, Ickytrees, Snuggle something and I forget Gaudi and Celest, hrm. It was hilarious everytime someone new logged in and greeted their org three times as they tried to work out why they were saying the wrong thing, teehee.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Siam said:

Does anyone remember the price ranges for the lesson packages? I am debating between going for either lessons or credits at this point. 

And I am compulsive.

And impatient.
    9.99 for 250 lessons, 69.99 for 2k lessons. That's all I remember.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Shaddus said:

And I am compulsive.

And impatient.
    9.99 for 250 lessons, 69.99 for 2k lessons. That's all I remember.
    $10 in credits gets you 150 lessons, and $70 in credits gets you 1200 lessons. So it really is a pretty great deal.
  • Heh. According to Imperian news, the site was awarding 2000 credits for $70... That would've been nice :>
    Thanks guys!

#bringShikariback 

• The lesson prices are up on the website now. $60 for 2000 lessons.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• @Zouviqil = QUEEN OF NIGHT SUSPENSE. 

Every time I think I've got these visions sorted, I get a new one that throws a total curve ball into my guess.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Every time I think I've got these visions sorted, I get a new one that throws a total curve ball into my guess.
    Visions? Been spending time getting high in Gaudi? *teases Mork*
    Elayde said:
    Morkarion said:
    Visions? Been spending time getting high in Gaudi? *teases Mork*

*backhands*

Been getting all the illithoid visions together. So far up to 3 different theories.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited April 2014
    Lavinya said:
    It's pretty good, but I still loved when they changed all the org names. I wish I could remember them all! Evilopolis, Stiffieville, Ickytrees, Snuggle something and I forget Gaudi and Celest, hrm. It was hilarious everytime someone new logged in and greeted their org three times as they tried to work out why they were saying the wrong thing, teehee.
    Snuggleforest, Chaosburg, Holy-something, I think. Can't recall Celest. I know it was a word replacer running, because in Serenwilde, they had Seren replaced to Snuggle, so the Snuggleguard was something real. Pretty sure Glom and Seren got their nexus changed, too. Master Icky Tree and Snuggle Mother?

EDIT: And lesson packages have returned.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    Falling from the bloodied corpse of a young rat, a piece of curio tumbles out from the rodent's grasp, which crumbles to pieces as you reach for it.

Well played @Estarra, well played!
    I dunno... vermin curios might have been nifty. I am personally quite disappoint.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

So now, thanks to the nifty banners, we know who among Lusternia's finest are the most murderous and most suicidal.

Now I bet you were wondering who the most and efficient murderers in the game are! Okay, you probably weren't but I was bored so I'm going to tell you.

Numbers are Kills per death. (ex. 3.23 would be 3.23 kills for every time they died)

@Zyphora- 0.15

@Idrazil- 0.28

@Alary- 0.39

@Eritheyl -0.63

@Lerad -1.07

@Leolamins- 1.09

@Kelly -1.17

@Elanorwen- 1.47

@Munsia- 2.01

@Tacita- 2.17

@Synkarin- 2.76

@Morkarion- 2.89

@Xenthos- 3.26

@Shuyin- 4.56

Oh crap. I've a new goal now....

You missed your own ratio btw. Should be high.

• I've been climbing on that as well. Finally got well past 1 recently. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I benefit tremendously from Glom's opening months / year not being included.

I didn't include it on purpose! Posting about myself isn't as interesting. :P

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Fillin probably has a better ratio. Guy didn't die.
    edited April 2014
    Fillin's got a 4.02 average.

Celina's 6.4 is pretty effing scary though.. time to nerf wiccans k?

Edit: K/D efficiency is the new e-peen stat, C/D?

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    You lose out on killing people when you're a rogue for 3 rl years total. 
    edited April 2014
    In the modern era of the game, it's going to be difficult for any career melder to score a high average, you're always going to be a prime target for the opposition to kill, especially when mobbing up and damage killing people is the go to for both sides, either through tactics or a lack of mitigation investment.

The people likely to top the kill tables now are either those classes strong enough to kill alone or in small groups, or have the output to score most killing blows in damage swarms through spammable burst damage, while having the mitigation to survive hits and the tools to escape. Ultimately Monks/Bards and Knights with damage capabilities (Destro/Nightgaze/Drawdown) have the advantage.

Edit: That's difficult, but not impossible. @Viynain sits on a 3.8 average for example.

Edit of Edit: Nydekion finished on a 4.06. So either the game really has gone skewed against melders in modern times, or the current crop isn't as good as their predecessors.

Morkarion said:
    Fillin's got a 4.02 average.

Celina's 6.4 is pretty effing scary though.. time to nerf wiccans k?

Edit: K/D efficiency is the new e-peen stat, C/D?
    Healing OP.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Morkarion said:
    In the modern era of the game, it's going to be difficult for any career melder to score a high average, you're always going to be a prime target for the opposition to kill, especially when mobbing up and damage killing people is the go to for both sides, either through tactics or a lack of mitigation investment.

The people likely to top the kill tables now are either those classes strong enough to kill alone or in small groups, or have the output to score most killing blows in damage swarms through spammable burst damage, while having the mitigation to survive hits and the tools to escape. Ultimately Monks/Bards and Knights with damage capabilities (Destro/Nightgaze/Drawdown) have the advantage.

Edit: That's difficult, but not impossible. @Viynain sits on a 3.8 average for example.

Edit of Edit: Nydekion finished on a 4.06. So either the game really has gone skewed against melders in modern times, or the current crop isn't as good as their predecessors.
    To be fair Nydekion didn't do anything as a melder. He was more notable as Paladin. He was pretty sub par/bad as a melder.
This discussion has been closed.