Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wtf is happening with the library prestige contest again?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • They got tired of everyone bitching at each other, so they just said screw it, everyone's a winner this year! Yay!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    Lavinya said:
    It's pretty good, but I still loved when they changed all the org names. I wish I could remember them all! Evilopolis, Stiffieville, Ickytrees, Snuggle something and I forget Gaudi and Celest, hrm. It was hilarious everytime someone new logged in and greeted their org three times as they tried to work out why they were saying the wrong thing, teehee.
    New Celest was Lightopia, making Celestines the only guild that actually got a name change alongside the city change =p  Lightopiaines FTW >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    One year, they'll reverse all of our orgs (all the gloms in seren, all the celest in mag, etc etc) or invert our levels for April Fool's.
  • Now I need to aspire to reach Celina-level banner efficiency! (Mine's oddly high o.o)

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It's cause I feed you. ;-) Also, be a chum and respond to the future letter I plan on sending you
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Zouviqil said:
    One year, they'll reverse all of our orgs (all the gloms in seren, all the celest in mag, etc etc) or invert our levels for April Fool's.
    I seem to remember that they actually DID do that latter thing once.
    Enyalida said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Did they? Any logs of it you're aware of? The chaos must have been hysterical.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Zouviqil said:
    Enyalida said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Did they? Any logs of it you're aware of? The chaos must have been hysterical.
    Nobody lost levels, but they made levels have almost no effect on health as I recall... which was reversed almost immediately simply because it meant everyone died to one hit of anything.  It was left in, but as a much lesser reduction.

Something like that, at least!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kagato said:
    Lavinya said:
    It's pretty good, but I still loved when they changed all the org names. I wish I could remember them all! Evilopolis, Stiffieville, Ickytrees, Snuggle something and I forget Gaudi and Celest, hrm. It was hilarious everytime someone new logged in and greeted their org three times as they tried to work out why they were saying the wrong thing, teehee.
    New Celest was Lightopia, making Celestines the only guild that actually got a name change alongside the city change =p  Lightopiaines FTW >_>
    You're forgetting the Snuggleguard

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Elanorwen said:
    Kagato said:
    Lavinya said:
    Wasn't sure if that one was actually changed by the April Fools coding that was in place, the only one that I could remember that was definitely changed was Celestines, for Serenguard to become Snuggleguard, means that they would have to have been named Snugglewilde.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    I am pretty sure if the Super Mario coin sound went off whenever I receive gold from a mob kill, charity influencing, or a quest, the Super Mario squished Gooma sound went off whenever I killed or influenced successfully, the Pokemon evolution tune went off when I leveled, and the Duck Hunt laughing dog went off whenever I died, I would never sleep or do anything productive outside of Lusternia. Ever.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kagato said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Kagato said:
    Lavinya said:
    Wasn't sure if that one was actually changed by the April Fools coding that was in place, the only one that I could remember that was definitely changed was Celestines, for Serenguard to become Snuggleguard, means that they would have to have been named Snugglewilde.
    It was Snuggle Forest or Snuggly Forest, one or the other... but here's the thing, it's not like they can't make the code work to replace Serenwilde with Snuggly Forest, and then replace Seren with Snuggle. Most likely because when people talk about Serenwilde, they just say Seren more often than not.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    More stuff to customize...Geroffmewritersbloc.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Copy/paste formatting errors make me weep. I really shouldn't be posting things after midnight.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    *downloads*
    OMG.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Belibi said:
    Zouviqil said:
    I am pretty sure if the Super Mario coin sound went off whenever I receive gold from a mob kill, charity influencing, or a quest, the Super Mario squished Gooma sound went off whenever I killed or influenced successfully, the Pokemon evolution tune went off when I leveled, and the Duck Hunt laughing dog went off whenever I died, I would never sleep or do anything productive outside of Lusternia. Ever.
    Your wish is my code-mand

To install just download, open mudlet, go to package manager (NOT import), click install, and select sfx.mpackage.zip

No need to unzip it.

You're welcome :D
    When I come home from class later today (hours) I am going to install this. And never stop playing.

There goes my life.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2014
    I saw someone with a Trader Bob doll today, but I can't for the life of me find it in the help files. 

Ooooh, it's a standard present.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited April 2014
    Belibi said:
    I just added a laser blast sound effect from Star Wars whenever an aethership I'm on fires at anything. This aetherhunt just got SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING

=D>

Can you add a crows cawing when I dirge, plz? 

#bringShikariback 

Belibi said:
    I just added a laser blast sound effect from Star Wars whenever an aethership I'm on fires at anything. This aetherhunt just got SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING
    It doesn't work when I bring it in through Package Manager. :( It doesn't appear after selecting it and "install". Halp.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Doesn't work for me either :/

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Excellent save, @Isune. Either that or a deliberate setup to a giggle worthy pun. Very well done.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    He is a nimble faeling

Okay.

He is above average height at 6 and a half feet tall.

...above. Juuuuust above.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I despise people who do that.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
This discussion has been closed.