Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Yep, that's a close second to me.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Well, technically that's legit due to how humans are supposedly so virile they work with every race, but, heh, it also says that you judge your race by which you have more of- so those people should obviously be humans!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Count on the trolls to kill the mindless people who got dragged
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    This turned into a really crazy day all of a sudden.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'll chalk that up as the most interesting thing that's ever happened when I fell asleep at the keyboard.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Elanorwen said:
    Dyou mean the Domoth battle, Aetherflare, and village revolt all in like 2 hours.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Belibi said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Dyou mean the Domoth battle, Aetherflare, and village revolt all in like 2 hours.
    You're leaving out the part where we were spaceships.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Zouviqil said:
    Belibi said:
    Elanorwen said:
    It was SO FUN THO. I tried docking myself, it didn't work :c
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Eritheyl said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Belibi said:
    Elanorwen said:
    It was SO FUN THO. I tried docking myself, it didn't work :c
    One cannot do that alone.
  • Enyalida said:
    My  favorite are Loboshigaru/Aslaran/Tae'dae/whatever who look like humans with animal ears.
    But it is totally anime catgirl kawaii <insert more popular japanese words here> <(^.^)> 

Excuse me while I go cleanse myself
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2014
    Rialorm said:
    Enyalida said:
    My  favorite are Loboshigaru/Aslaran/Tae'dae/whatever who look like humans with animal ears.
    But it is totally anime catgirl kawaii <insert more popular japanese words here> <(^.^)> 

Excuse me while I go cleanse myself
    desuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Marcella mark of approval for new vermin curios.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The vermin curios pit my desire for lovely round numbers against my desire for curios.

This is quite cruel. :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    The corpse of a large white pigeon drops red mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set which you quickly pick up!

Took about 34 kills for the first piece, I'll have to wait and see if that is fast, slow, or average.

You might be best served offering newbies a credit per piece you don't have!

Vivet said:
    The corpse of a large white pigeon drops red mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set which you quickly pick up!

Took about 34 kills for the first piece, I'll have to wait and see if that is fast, slow, or average.

You might be best served offering newbies a credit per piece you don't have!

That would indeed be what I am most likely to do, though I usually offer 5cr for a piece.  Newbie would be even happier, I'm sure. :p
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited April 2014
    took me about 70some for my first piece

128 for second piece

154 for third

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Are you telling me that the vermin curios are actually real now?

Great. Again, how many more months of NO MORE CURIOS are we going to have to shout before someone listens?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    Are you telling me that the vermin curios are actually real now?

Great. Again, how many more months of NO MORE CURIOS are we going to have to shout before someone listens?
    These curios don't do anything except allow you to have 60 minutes of more vermin in a room; you can calm down with the anti-curio rage.

Not everyone is 100% anti curio, just anti specific methods of generating them.  This one is completely fine in my opinion.  The generation rate is fair enough (unlike cooking curios, which really should be made easier to get now as they cannot be rubbed for coins) and they don't break a thing.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I don't care how much you admire a city enemy because they're the same race as you, that doesn't mean you need to sit around with them or their children in public and chew the fat. Form a damn racial clan and have at it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Vermin Kills: 999 D:
  • Shaddus said:
    Message #837 sent by (system) (received: 2014/04/03 16:02:33)
       You relinquish the title of Minister of Peace. With a blinding flash, the Rod of Collectivist Servitude leaves your possession.

And on this date did the Book of Shaddus end this chapter. Where will the next chapter take him? What is next in the story of a man with multiple lives? Where will he go? What will he do?

Maybe he's already there.
    All I can think is Pokemon.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I think they nerfed curio rates from vermin, definitely a lot slower going today

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    My fingers hurt.

I'm out of cards.

What a fight to the finish.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sad I couldn't really contribute at all, though getting booted from the Facility as soon as the Orb went into play with Kelly starting to claim on it seconds later was pretty funny.
This discussion has been closed.