Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Clearly someone made an inappropriate statement they're unwilling to take back for reasons we may never find out. Misusing the flags does not help!

PS

It doesn't hurt to apologize after saying inappropriate things. Pride is a bitter pill to swallow,but it's certainly several degrees better than doing/saying further inappropriate stuff in an attempt to save face.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014
    I don't think ELanorwen remembers what happened to Iasmos during the last flag war.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Wait... I just looked at this thread, and every post that in any way disagrees with Elanorwen's tweet is being flagged as abuse?  I am so confused.  :|
    Silvanus said:

Do you know how many times combatants have let Nature flux down to stage 1 because they don't want to lose it or didn't feel like upgrading?

Instead, someone jumps down the non-combatant throat's for not upgrading. And people wonder why non-combatants are reluctant to join in combat.

BECAUSE THE ECONOMY CANNOT SUFFER FROM INCOMPETENT NONCOMS HROAAAAAAAAGH
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    Do you know how many times combatants have let Nature flux down to stage 1 because they don't want to lose it or didn't feel like upgrading?

Instead, someone jumps down the non-combatant throat's for not upgrading. And people wonder why non-combatants are reluctant to join in combat.

BECAUSE THE ECONOMY CANNOT SUFFER FROM INCOMPETENT NONCOMS HROAAAAAAAAGH
    NONCOMS SHOULD QUIT THE GAME OBVIOUSLY, DON'T PLAY IF YOU CAN'T DOMOTH P10X
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Issue Lavinya for abusing us and not keeping domoths fully upgraded. Obviously this is breaking the rules.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Issue Lavinya for abusing us and not keeping domoths fully upgraded. Obviously this is breaking the rules.
    Whoa there Martin
    Shaddus said:

Your issue against Lavinya has been upheld.

#bringShikariback 

Calm down, Elanorwen. I promise you'll wake up tomorrow and the Lusternian Great Crash of 380 will either not have killed all of us, or it will be over.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Calm down, Elanorwen. I promise you'll wake up tomorrow and the Lusternian Great Crash of 380 will either not have killed all of us, or it will be over.
    I'm quite calm, actually. Sorry to disappoint there.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    And as I lay me down to sleep
    nature domoth nightmares from me keep
    for loth am I to wake at dawn
    to the sound of the economy crashing down

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Are you all serious? You find the dumbest things to argue about.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    Are you all serious? You find the dumbest things to argue about.
    Arguing is such a strong word for what's actually going on here.
    I'm gonna bow out of this one. The way it's going, I'll get more jail time for "propagating and maintaining the argument" if I post anything else about it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited April 2014
    It all started as a little light hearted 'sorry guys bout nature, I'll fix that', unfortunately the apology was not accepted (and thusly rescinded) as I should feel very, very bad about it. It was less an argument and more an escalation of amusing ridiculousness from there on out.

• Ahahahaha.

I tried to find words for this, but I couldn't.

• Hawst said:
    This is the kind of thing that happens when alliances are broken and noncoms get the chance to claim. Just sayin'

Name: Hawst
    FullFull name: Aesthete Hawst, Cantlet Extraordinaire
    Name: Hawst
    Level: 76
    Race: A noble seasinger merian
    Faction: Celest
    City: Celest
    Guild: Cantors
    Kills: 0
    Deaths: 4
    Explorerrank: An Itinerant TravelerTraveler

The profile of a non-com :D

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

I was crying about a fossil garden earlier, and I finally got one...such a good night.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    2014/04/06 05:42:03 - The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Lavinya's ruthless efforts to secure a domoth are spoken of often.

First time I've ever had one of those. I am like, set for the rest of the year.

Siam said:

And as I lay me down to sleep
    nature domoth nightmares from me keep
    for loth am I to wake at dawn
    to the sound of the economy crashing down

@Siam please let me sleep in.

@Lothringen‌ , Lothy, you can if you bring pillows for pillowfights! :D

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Karlach said:
    I remember a discussion similar to this several months ago.

This still seems an appropriate image for the topic:

Needs more JPEG

(PS: Will be online later today, I'm sorry for being out, people... just coping with RL stuff!)
  • Siam said:
    And as I lay me down to sleep nature domoth nightmares from me keep for loth am I to wake at dawn to the sound of the economy crashing down
    @Siam please let me sleep in.
    I have no idea why this is so funny other than I've gone to sleep at midnight and set an alarm for 3am to domoth. :|
This discussion has been closed.