QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Iasmos said:
    That's one of the worst titles I've ever seen.
    He should have gone with Utterly Buttery.
    Retired.
  • (Market): Tirah says, "Seeking toothed cock, fifth tooth and those in AD 52."

(Market): Tirah says, "...cog."

I'm really not sure what curio set that first piece belongs to... but I don't think I want it.
  • Ssaliss said:
    (Market): Tirah says, "Seeking toothed cock, fifth tooth and those in AD 52."

I'm really not sure what curio set that first piece belongs to... but I don't think I want it.
    GAH you beat me to it! That was amazingly fast.
    Retired.
  • I nearly died of embarrassment. 

• Ssaliss said:
    (Market): Tirah says, "Seeking toothed cock, fifth tooth and those in AD 52."

Rooster teeth? Probably part of the RWBY set.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Not rooster teeth. A rooster _with_ teeth. That's, like, ten times worse.
  • Not the weirdest creature to crawl out of Gaudiguch tho.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Roosters with teeth don't sound that bad.

FISH with teeth, however...

... damn pacu fish.

If they add this to the game I will have nightmares.
  • That fish looks like it has cancer or some disease that causes severe inflammations. That is not... teeth.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    The question is can we harvest those for dentures...
  • Tarkenton said:
    The question is can we harvest those for dentures...
    WITHOUT the people who use dentures finding out about it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What.  Who!
  • edited April 2014
    You pick up the Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment.
    The Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment screams out a hideous metallic keen at your touch, exhaling a fresh gout of choking miasma as it acknowledges its new master.
    You gain a new honour!

Gripping the haft of the Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment, you rush forward and leap into the air. Your lungs screaming in pain as you loose a primal, guttural shout, you violently thrust the divine spear down and into the body of Belibi. As it departs your hand, the Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment transforms into a shaft of noxious light, piercing your victim in a violent spray of toxins and blood.

third person view:
    Haezon rushes towards Belibi, hefting the Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment high as he charges.  Leaping into the air, Haezon thrusts the Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment downwards with a primal,  terrifying cry, allowing it to lance through the air towards Belibi, transforming from a zingavium- forged spear into a streak of noxious, poisonous energy. Belibi screams and writhes in a cloud of noxious gas as the Sulfurous Spear of Abyssal Torment dissipates completely into the air, gone from sight.

So hardcore.

Pros: Cool weapon.
    Cons: one use only.
    Retired.
  • Thank Based Urlach, he forged it for Klangratch as a gift. :)
  • That's... Highly debatable.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    What's the spear damage even like? For a one charge weapon you'd expect it packs a punch, especially when you're giving up the crown of awesome tell spying.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's not that great.  It does do a few applications of poison though.

• Karlach said:
    What's the spear damage even like? For a one charge weapon you'd expect it packs a punch, especially when you're giving up the crown of awesome tell spying.
    Taken from my honours quest cheat sheet :/
    -The Crown will give you the ability to hear the communications of anyone within the room you are in (including tells). Jabbing
    someone with the spear will afflict them with moderate damage and five charybdon strikes.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Buff the spear please >.>

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited April 2014
    (Market): You say, "Selling 10 dingbats. Credits or gold equivalent are acceptable."
    [+3822 +4188 +4431][E:100|P:10][bk ex][46.48%]

Followed in about 5 seconds by 6 people wanting to buy them... Damn whoever responds first for making me have to say sorry to the others. :(
  • edited April 2014

Syrennia said:

Karlach said:
    Taken from my honours quest cheat sheet :/
    -The Crown will give you the ability to hear the communications of anyone within the room you are in (including tells). Jabbing
    someone with the spear will afflict them with moderate damage and five charybdon strikes.

Said cheat sheet said you could choose either the crown or the spear. Turns out one half gives one thing, and the other half gives the other. I wanted the crown :((If someone can help me with how to start Queen Serelyn's part of the quest, too, that would be helpful. A tiny hint or start. Can't find it.
    Retired.
  • Cheat sheet does not say you can choose. Specifically says there are two halves of the quest. (And a third, entirely separate one that requires so much running and puzzles)
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
               [ Newbies (level 30 and below) currently in the realms: ]
    Name + Title                                                             Chan  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zetetic Renolt                                                           ON   
    Whelp Dee do Deeg, Slayer of Lizards                                     ON   
    Surdwass                                                                 ON   
    Rageaholic                                                               ON   

THAT NAME
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, they keep trying to kick him out of Gaudi.

Oh, the last one. never mind.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Zouviqil said:

Rageaholic                                                               ON   

THAT NAME
    Clearly a Nihilist worshipping Ashtorath.
    Retired.