QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    That's what the grammar of the sentence would have you believe! 

But yes, I should just typo it instead of being a jerkface. It just amuses me to picture Vivet nuzzling this big bear Bandrel. :x
    Queen Victoria time....

I am NOT amused.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014
    Because Celina denied me hugs:

(Peasantface): You say, "I'll send pixies instead."
    (Peasantface): Celina says, "Ogod."

(Peasantface): Tau says, "I need to confess. Today I committed a sin."
    (Peasantface): Tau says, "I ate M&Ms straight from the package without sorting them by color :(.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Viravain strokes Herself suggestively.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I swear, I miss all the good divine things.  Except for mind rape.
    It was a likely command typo, meant to stroke her scythe. It just made me giggle for that to come out at the Master Ravenwood.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    HELP ASCENDANT

2014 - Morkarion rose to become Ascendant Karlch (Seal of Death)

Go forth, Karlch.

• edited April 2014
    Maligorn said:
    HELP ASCENDANT

2014 - Morkarion rose to become Ascendant Karlch (Seal of Death)

Go forth, Karlch.
    Kaaaaaarlch, that kills people!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Sohei of the Eternal Deception. In a glorious blaze, the Malign Fang of Deception appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Syrennia has just replaced Sohei Nayl Mes'ard of the Eternal Deception as Guildmaster of Ninjakari.
    It is now the 13th of Estar, 380 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Oh my.

Yay, Ninjakari get an active leader!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sohei Syrennia, of the Eternal Deception (Female Illithoid Dark Reaper).
    She is 23 years old, having been born on the 23rd of Shanthin, 356 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She is ranked 548th in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She sits on the Iron Council of Magnagora as a Countess.
    She is the Sohei of the Eternal Deception in the Ninjakari.
    She is an Itinerant Traveler in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is a graduate of the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research (honours).
    Her motto: 'Pass away like a sweet lullaby.'
    She is considered to be approximately 30% of your might.
    She has been engaged to be married to Commandant Rendal for 6 months.
    She is not currently active in any family.
    See HONOURS FULL SYRENNIA to view her 3 special honours.

Commandant Rendal (Male Undead Loboshigaru).
    He is 19 years old, having been born on the 3rd of Estar, 361 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is ranked 443rd in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is Commandant of the Tower in the ur'Guard.
    He is a High Chancellor in the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research.
    He is a Pilgrim in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is a graduate of the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research (honours).
    He is the clan head of the clan called 'The Barracks.'
    He is the clan head of the clan called 'The Death Council.'
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'On swift feet I go.'
    He is considered to be approximately 70% of your might.
    He has been engaged to be married to Sohei Syrennia, of the Eternal Deception for 6 months.
    He was born into the House of D'Cente.
    He is not currently active in any family.
    See HONOURS FULL RENDAL to view his 14 special honours.

I see.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Well, more power to you! Maybe you'll stick around and do some good things with the guild!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Well, I'm liking the game so far.

That's a start, isn't it? :/
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014

Syrennia said:
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Sohei of the Eternal Deception. In a glorious blaze, the Malign Fang of Deception appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Syrennia has just replaced Sohei Nayl Mes'ard of the Eternal Deception as Guildmaster of Ninjakari.

Oh my.

Ment to be a rave? Not overly a quote...we'll see how it goes though. Shaddus was hinting at the fact that both of you are newbies just recently taking office. My only issue arises the fact that it was serf to countess. Though I suspect it'll be another Kaina routine. I'll be amused at any interaction I have with Syrennia from here forward though. 
    Munsia said:

Syrennia said:
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Sohei of the Eternal Deception. In a glorious blaze, the Malign Fang of Deception appears above your head and descends into your hands.

Oh my.

Ment to be a rave? Not overly a quote...we'll see how it goes though. Shaddus was hinting at the fact that both of you are newbies just recently taking office. My only issue arises the fact that it was serf to countess. Though I suspect it'll be another Kaina routine. I'll be amused at any interaction I have with Syrennia from here forward though. 
    Pretty much. I looooove seeing new blood step up and take the reins, so long as they can handle it. I just don't want like Munsia said, or how the Shofangi have been going through a stream of midbies who contest, take the job and then don't do anything but afk influence.
    A shadow faeling ritualist peers at Viravain unscrupulously.

A shadow faeling ritualist says, "The Summer King was an honorific given to he who wore Raven's mantle in the rites of union, were you not given an education?"

Oh boy...

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Karlach said:
    A shadow faeling ritualist peers at Viravain unscrupulously.

A shadow faeling ritualist says, "The Summer King was an honorific given to he who wore Raven's mantle in the rites of union, were you not given an education?"

Oh boy...
    OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:
    Celina said:
    Way to be rude to the newbies on forums. What better way to expand the game than scaring them off with asshattery. Stop it.
    She's not a newbie, she's an alt.
    I'm sure if she wanted people to know she's an alt, she'd tell them. Jesus.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'm sure that I can't comment on it being deliberate or not.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Alts are the devil.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Alts are the devil.
    Stop stealing my line you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Quick someone post cute animal pictures........quickly!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• :(
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.