QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• For a while there was an owl who lived in Hallifax. He's gone now, but he lives on in our hearts. :(
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Maligorn said:
    At the base of Amethyst Tower.
    Rippling notes of a tranquil harmony drift upon the air, emanating from a healing shrine of Isune nearby. Banks of clouds roil about here. There is a moderate breeze here. A statue of a reddish-brown, muscular pony with a shaggy tail stands here, memorializing her noble spirit. On her way to perform an audit of the city's affairs, a comptroller is here. A striped badger is here, licking its paws. A city administrator has paused nearby, surveying her surroundings with austere scrutiny.

This badger has been just chilling in Hallifax for about 3 IRL months (probably longer) and it just walks around like it owns the place. I've checked several times to see if it was an Ecology pet and it just isn't. It's just Hallifax's resident badger.

(I love it)
    The pigeos badgernapped it.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It probably was an ecology pet, of someone who got deleted.
  • Ileein said:
    For a while there was an owl who lived in Hallifax. He's gone now, but he lives on in our hearts. :(

Poor Owldrin

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Enyalida said:
    It probably was an ecology pet, of someone who got deleted.
    You can alternatively just keep rebirthing things, and if you already have a familiar they'll just be animals chilling around.

So you could fill the entire city up with badgers and foxes and owls (oh my!)
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:
    LOSE zouviqil damnit, LOSE. 

Like seriously, you get ONE letter wrong.......
    SUUUUUUUUURE. Because S is right next to V on the keyboard.... oh wait.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Reminded me of the tarbabies from Quake.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Vibrating with pleasure, Mysrai waves Her hammy little fists and utters an excited "SQUEE!"

Hmmm!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Mysrai bounces up and down.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Mysrai, apparently, likes Her cupcakes
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    ***************************[ Aether manses selling  ]***************************
    Manse   Name            Title                             Owner                
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1120)   Dress           Dresses, Suits and More           Tirah
    0)      Dress           Dresses, Suits and More           Tirah
    ********************************************************************************
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Neos said:
    ***************************[ Aether manses selling  ]***************************
    Manse   Name            Title                             Owner                
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1120)   Dress           Dresses, Suits and More           Tirah
    0)      Dress           Dresses, Suits and More           Tirah
    ********************************************************************************
    Her manse is alpha et omega.
  • Ooh, Aerys, didn't know you liked older men.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Hey, I do happen to like @Ixion! He's good people to me.
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • Kethaera tilts her head to one side, tapping her own lyre thoughtfully. "And what 
    did you make of it?"

Arisiera ponders her lute for a moment before shrugging. "I liked making their ears bleed."
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited April 2014

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #418 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2014-04-21 02:52:54

o The Teleport ability in Planar has been expanded, allowing
       teleportation to the Aetherplex.

o I'm a teapot.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    Umm... did somebody lose a bet or something?
  • Belibi said:

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #418 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2014-04-21 02:52:54

o The Teleport ability in Planar has been expanded, allowing
       teleportation to the Aetherplex.

o I'm a teapot.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    Umm... did somebody lose a bet or something?
    Hardly. Ieptix's teapot status is well known and widely respected. I mean, do you know any other teapots that can code like that? 

Secret pun: He original took up coding as a hobby to let off some steam 

• I'd be really amused if each changelog from here on had the next line from the song until it is finished.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Daebach quickly unwraps a present of 5 presents, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pulls 5 presents from within.

It's present-ception!
    Or I guess another possible meme could be "We heard you like presents, so we put a present in your present so you can unwrap while you unwrap!"
    (Which one hurts less? >_>)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • You vigorously rub yellow mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set between your thumb and forefinger. The curio trembles and then transforms into yellow mould curio piece of the Mouldy Cheese Curio Set.

:-?