QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    All you ever wanted was to break @Drocilla's walls, @Isune
    So you just closed your eyes and swung
    Now She wre-e-ecked You...
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2014
    Kagato said:
    Hmph, I was the one that got the killing blow! *sits in the corner and sulks* (not really...)
    I know you're not that upset, but I wish I'd known handing it over would trigger the end of the quest/getting the honor and such. I would have just given it to you, cause it's really not that much fun to get stuff you didn't earn.

...Even if it was pretty funny.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    To be fair, the quest is so mindnumbingly simple, the hardest part will be to catch the thing alive without someone else having gone up and ganked it.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kansas?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    Kansas?
    Hi there, Toto.
  • Tirah said:
    Mysrai, Hermit Clad in Saffron intones, "Is that a sausage within your paradigms, or are you merely 
    pleased to behold My visage?"

That is the best. Ever.

I mean, "Bad Mysrai, being OOC."
  • Double post because amusing things happen. So I was walking with Nyxx, then shifted my perspective to the trees and kept walking around. She swung up, followed by this:

You watch in amazement as Nyxx begins to cling to the branches in such a clever way that she maintains a great deal of freedom of action.

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

Nyxx begins to follow you.

"Ahah!" Nyxx exclaims triumphantly.

Finger extended, Nyxx pokes you.

Nyxx is blown, flailing, out of the tree.

Justice.

• Silvanus said:

Kelly rubs up against you where the sun don't shine.

Thanks insanity.
    Inner ear?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Siam deftly manages to remain standing.
    You have slain Siam.

Random kill is random.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Not even stopping, dropping and rolling spared Chakraja from the flames of Chade d'Illici's incendiary effluvium.

Ok, that deathline is seriously groan-worthy...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Chakraja's screams grow louder as she stops, drops, and rolls about on the ground, writhing and beating at herself. Having succeeded in doing nothing more than smearing ash and chunks of charred flesh about, Chakraja expires pitifully.

No really, it didn't.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I love that deathsight. Don't get it too often since it's from my passives but it is pretty cool.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Ours, you die on our nuts. :(
  • edited April 2014
    Someone tells you, "You think a lot. I like that. Tell me, what are you thinking about?"
    You tell Someone, "Bunnies, designs, swords, bunnies using swords I designed.... typical stuff." wow this makes Portia sound demented....
  • Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights has bestowed His divine strongfavour upon you. 
    It will last for 5 months.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Did you name a beast after my brother?! D:
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited April 2014
    Marcella said:
    Did you name a beast after my brother?! D:
    Covered from tusk to tail in wool, this young rhino stands no more than six feet
    from the ground. Extending from her skull with a slight curve, a stubby horn
    ends in a fairly dull point. She has a stubby tail which flicks back and forth.
    She is called 'Morkarion.'
    A young woolly rhino with a stubby horn looks weak and feeble.
    She is strangely weightless.
    Her feedbag is nearly full and she is looking quite nourished.
    She is loyal to Zouviqil Myeras, Queen of the Night.
    A young woolly rhino with a stubby horn is holding:
    Nothing.

---

Edit: But @Xenthos guilted me IG into renaming her to Morkaryon.
  • Ileein said:
    Jadice gives a bright green pickle-shaped cup cake to you.

Jadice, the Frost Queen says, "Ileein, take this and all the cakes here and sort them as you feel 
    appropriate. Store them against future need."

Observing the cupcake with glimmering orange hues of trepidation, you say, "They will be filed 
    according to a stringent order."

Jadice, the Frost Queen says, "Do so with any other cakes which may find themselves at My Fulcrux. 
    Remain vigilant."
    Ahem. Cupcakes need to be filed by frosting colour, thank you very much.

• Pectus said:
    Ileein said:
    Jadice gives a bright green pickle-shaped cup cake to you.

Jadice, the Frost Queen says, "Ileein, take this and all the cakes here and sort them as you feel 
    appropriate. Store them against future need."

Observing the cupcake with glimmering orange hues of trepidation, you say, "They will be filed 
    according to a stringent order."

Jadice, the Frost Queen says, "Do so with any other cakes which may find themselves at My Fulcrux. 
    Remain vigilant."
    Ahem. Cupcakes need to be filed by frosting colour, thank you very much.
    as well as shape, texture, size, density, taste, moisture, and sweetness
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."