QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited April 2014
    WHOOPS

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Munsia said:

15) Jarrul: "Hey."
    16) Jarrul: "// you're a guy playing a girl character right?"
    17) Jarrul: "// im from Imperian, I heard alot about you lol."

:-< go away.
    Kill it before it reproduces.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2014
    You nibble tenderly on a bloody ear's ear. ... Someone says, "The ear of an ear." .... You nod your head sagely.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Portia said:
    You nibble tenderly on a bloody ear's ear. ... Someone says, "The ear of an ear." .... You nod your head sagely.
    It's earception!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Rowena hunches slightly and flares her body as she hisses warningly.

I found this funny.
    Retired.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Tacita said:
    You thrust your hand out to a Daughter of Night and beg shamelessly.
    A Daughter of Night sighs dramatically and searches her pockets, looking for something to give you.
    She gives an orange satin hamster shaped cup cake to you.

You thrust your hand out to a Daughter of Shadow and beg shamelessly.
    A Daughter of Shadow sighs dramatically and searches her pockets, looking for something to give you.
    She gives a small Rex hamster shaped cup cake to you.

Crumkane's influence is trolling my begging.
    @Siam...!!!! SIAAAAM!
  • edited April 2014
    Xeria said:
    I was checking the Commune aether before I left, when I saw this:

11) Gabriella: "But i REALLY NEED TO PEE."
    12) Gabriella: "Er."
    13) Gabriella: "Peel an apple. Is there a cook around?"
    14) Gabriella: "I could really go for a peeled apple."
    ...Fear me?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I hate that expression. for grins...
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What does it say about his prospects in this context?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Randomly sparring and looking over logs afterwards...

Daevos razes your aura of rebounding with a steel demon wing bardiche.
    Daevos razes your speed defence with a steel demon wing bardiche.
    Cleaving through your defenses, Daevos makes a slow, deadly strike at your right leg with a steel
    demon wing bardiche. The stab to your Idrazil steps into an archway of thorns and disappears.
    thigh leaves a gaping hole.
    5mo[H:4788|M:5214|E:5188|W:100%|En:100%][P:10][k e][13.44%]

Alrighty then.
  • Raising your hand in greeting, you say "Hello!"

Marcella has challenged you to a tournament Ikon battle. GESTALT ACCEPT to begin, or GESTALT DECLINE to turn down the challenge.
    Terms: This match will be ranked and will affect your Tournament score.

You accept Marcella's challenge to an Ikon battle.

gestalt show info marcella
    **********************[ Your Ikon battle with Marcella ]***********************
    You                                    Marcella                                
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ikons                                                                         
    1) a gargantuan hermit crab                          < unknown >                                          
       (   7 PHY DAM,      5I 0C 1P)                                              
    2) Igaso of the Crimson Eyes                         < unknown >                                          
       (  10 PHY DAM,      4I 4C 4P)                                              
    3) Grimbach, the Golden Poet                         < unknown >                                          
       ( 90% STUN,         5I 4C 5P)                                              

4) a rockeater training manual                       < unknown >                                          
       ( 45% NEU CHA,      3I 0C 0P)                                              
    5) the Czigany Carousel                              < unknown >                                          
       ( 75% NEU CHA,      2I 5C 8P)                                              
    6) < empty >                           < unknown >                                          

7) the Transplanar Fulcrux                           < unknown >                                          
       (100% VAMP,         4I 4C 4P)                                              
    8) the Library of Xyl                                < unknown >                                          
       (150% TIME,         3I 3C 4P)                                              
    9) < empty >                           < unknown >                                          

In Play
       < empty >                                                                  
       < empty >                                                                  
       < empty >                                                                  

Statistics
       Health:  25                         Health:  25                            
       Power:    5                         Power:    5                            
    *******************************************************************************

gestalt play 1
    You play a gargantuan hermit crab.

gestalt play 4
    You play a rockeater training manual.

gestalt play 8
    You play the Library of Xyl.

It is now the Battle phase of Turn 1.
    Marcella has the advantage.

A thousand wooly rhinos stampede past Marcella, the Order of Shallah's Heart charging your character and impaling it over and over again, rendering it useless for the remainder of the turn.

The Plains of Ice absorbs 3 power from you, channeling it to Marcella.

The Library of Xyl fails to draw sufficient power from Iytha to activate.

You read a rockeater training manual to Marcella, commanding her character ikon to heel.

Urlach, Master of Death has been neutralised and cannot take effect.

A gargantuan hermit crab has been neutralised and cannot take effect.

The Battle phase of Turn 1 has ended.
    You have forty-five seconds to play up to three Ikons.

Ikons                                                                         
    3) Grimbach, the Golden Poet                         Urlach, Master of Death                              
       ( 90% STUN,         5I 4C 5P)       (   7 ARC DAM,      4I 1C 2P)          

5) the Czigany Carousel                              the Order of Shallah's Heart                         
       ( 75% NEU CHA,      2I 5C 8P)       ( 50% NEU CHA,      2I 1C 2P)          
    6) < empty >                           < unknown >                                          

7) the Transplanar Fulcrux                           the Plains of Ice                                    
       (100% VAMP,         4I 4C 4P)       (   3 ABS POW,      3I 3C 2P)          
    9) < empty >                           < unknown >                                          

In Play
       < empty >                                                                  
       < empty >                                                                  
       < empty >                                                                  

Statistics
       Health:  25                         Health:  25                            
       Power:    7                         Power:    9                            

laugh
    You give a trillingly melodic laugh.

gestalt play 1

gestalt play 4

gestalt play 7
    You play the Transplanar Fulcrux.

Marcella ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

You say, "The idea of Urlach being stopped by a rockeater training manual is just silly."

It is now the Battle phase of Turn 2.
    You have the advantage.

Their armoured, undead forms forming a protective barrier about Marcella, the Death Guard prepares to defend her from 6 points of physical damage.

You reads a rockeater training manual to Marcella, though you looks rather foolish when nothing happens.

The Transplanar Fulcrux prepares to draw life from the blood of your enemies.

Black shadows congeal about burning red eyes, forming the shadowy presence of Urlach, Master of Death. A bony finger rises from within their depths, peppering you with sprays of dark energy for 7 arcane damage.

Dark, booming laughter erupts from the Tower of Midnight Domination, draining 2 power from you and channeling it to Marcella.

A gargantuan hermit crab lumbers out and smashes Marcella with a great claw, dealing 1 physical damage.
    Iytha's vampirism absorbs 1 point of life.

The Battle phase of Turn 2 has ended.
    You have forty-five seconds to play up to three Ikons.

chin
    You look about yourself, rubbing your chin thoughtfully.

Ikons                                                                         
    3) Grimbach, the Golden Poet                         Urlach, Master of Death                              
       ( 90% STUN,         5I 4C 5P)       (   7 ARC DAM,      4I 1C 2P)          

5) the Czigany Carousel                              the Order of Shallah's Heart                         
       ( 75% NEU CHA,      2I 5C 8P)       ( 50% NEU CHA,      2I 1C 2P)          
    6) < empty >                           the Death Guard                                      
                                           (   6 PHY DEF,      2I 2C 4P)          

7) the Transplanar Fulcrux (4 turns)                 the Plains of Ice                                    
       (100% VAMP,         4I 4C 4P)       (   3 ABS POW,      3I 3C 2P)          
    9) < empty >                           the Tower of Midnight Domination                     
                                           (   2 ABS POW,      5I 2C 1P)          

In Play
       < empty >                                                                  
       < empty >                                                                  
       < empty >                                                                  

Statistics
       Health:  19                         Health:  24                            
       Power:    5                         Power:    9                            

gestalt play 1

gestalt play 4

gestalt play 8
    You play the Library of Xyl.

Ur'Marshal Marcella n'Lochli says, "Here's hoping this works."

It is now the Battle phase of Turn 3.
    Marcella has the advantage.

A sphere of darkness twirls and and churns before fading, leaving Marcella unable to summon the Zodiac Sign of the Bumblebee.

Marcella snaps her fingers.

From The Library of Xyl, glittering gems form helixes that spiral endlessly upwards and occasionally emit sparks of energy. The free floating energy forms into a crackling sphere into which you step as you warp through time to prepare to increase damage by 150%.

You read a rockeater training manual to Marcella, commanding her character ikon to heel.

The clangs of steel and gleeful shouting of bookkeepers rise up from the Midnight Coliseum, preparing to boost Marcella's physical damage by 8.

Ur'Marshal Marcella n'Lochli says, "Good game I lose."

Klangratch, the Axe of War has been neutralised and cannot take effect.

Marcella has conceded defeat in your Ikon battle.
    You have gained 10 points in the Ikon Tournament. You are now ranked 2nd in Lusternia.

You say, "Bad luck, there."

Ur'Marshal Marcella n'Lochli says, "Apparantly Vernal Gods are rockeaters."

• Syrennia said:
    Randomly sparring and looking over logs afterwards...

Daevos razes your aura of rebounding with a steel demon wing bardiche.
    Daevos razes your speed defence with a steel demon wing bardiche.
    Cleaving through your defenses, Daevos makes a slow, deadly strike at your right leg with a steel
    demon wing bardiche. The stab to your Idrazil steps into an archway of thorns and disappears.
    thigh leaves a gaping hole.
    5mo[H:4788|M:5214|E:5188|W:100%|En:100%][P:10][k e][13.44%]

Alrighty then.
    Hmmm... did you know that I am everywhere now? The other day Rastamutti wanted to kill Preston but for some reason targeted me, having similar issue like yours, and killed me?  I am into the code now
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Caught in a sudden bout of whimsy, you grab @Crumkane's hands and twirl Him about the room.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Psst. Hey. @drocilla. I was taking a look into your fulcrux from outside and...

A large, circular portal of molten gold swells in smooth waves that
    ripple out from its centre. In the far wall of the alcove rests an immense dais
    of pure black marble, upon which rests a roiling, undulating portal into
    effulgent emptiness. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here.
    There are 2 sparkling cups of gems here. Smoke curling from her nostrils, a dark
    grey nightmare paws impatiently at the grey clouds roiling beneath her hooves.
    Drocilla, the Enchantress Drocilla, the Enchantress dominates Her surroundings
    with regal poise, impossibly radiant and beautiful. Ur'Lord Thoros Feyranti, the
    Scythe of The Mask is here, shrouded. He wields a bloody symbol of pain in his
    left hand and a golden whip of the pious in his right.

Might want to adjust that.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fain sees you there, @Thoros
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Drocilla said:
    Tridemon said:

Might want to adjust that.
    Oops! Least I haven't pulled a Fain in bunny slippers, martini in hand, reclining on a deck chair... yet.
    That would be something worth seeing.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • A midnight black rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A cluster of snapdragons falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A striped orchid falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    An entrancing red rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A cool tulip of dusk falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A striped orchid falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    An elegant pink rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    An elegant pink rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A brilliant white rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A twilight blue rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A bright yellow rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A bright red poppy falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A golden lyrebird cloak falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A vanilla bean shortbread cookie falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A vanilla bean shortbread cookie falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package 
    and into your hands.
    A coiled, beaming caterpillar cookie with green icing falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package 
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    A stylishly hatted, wolf-eared cup cake falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your 
    hands.
    A fluffy origami cloud package flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill 
    into your hands.

Flower and cookie bombed...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited May 2014
    Preston takes a drink from a star-inscribed vial of gleaming turquoise.
    With a focused look, Preston strikes at you with an icy steel hammer. You are hit on the bardiche thigh for a minor bruise.
    Preston eats a sparkleberry.
    You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
    Preston's eyes bug out of his head in wonder.
    You take out some healing potion and quickly rub it on your legs.
    The deep damage in your right leg completely heals.
    "It's the big one!" Preston gasps, clutching his breast dramatically and staggering backwards.
    "That's gross!" exclaims Preston.

• edited May 2014
    NWHO
    Jumping JUGgler Sibiku, the Prodigal Pantaloon ON
    wtf?
  • Kethaera said:
    A midnight black rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A cluster of snapdragons falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    An entrancing red rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A cool tulip of dusk falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A brilliant white rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A twilight blue rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A bright yellow rose falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A bright red poppy falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    A golden lyrebird cloak falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    and into your hands.
    A stylishly hatted, wolf-eared cup cake falls out of a fluffy origami cloud package and into your 
    hands.
    A fluffy origami cloud package flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill 
    into your hands.

Flower and cookie bombed...
    Looks like you got a cloak too!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Portia said:
    NWHO
    Jumping JUGgler Sibiku, the Prodigal Pantaloon ON
    wtf?
    One look at her

If the shoe fits..... the title makes sense

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.