QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Portia said:
    Some of us need to play sexalts to preserve the integrity of our mains.
    yeah but do you need 100 of them?
    stay away from the shofangi if you do. If xeria catches one of 'em making trouble. It's curtains for them. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Xeria said:
    Portia said:
    Some of us need to play sexalts to preserve the integrity of our mains.
    yeah but do you need 100 of them?
    stay away from the shofangi if you do. If xeria catches one of 'em making trouble. It's curtains for them. 
    Challenge accepted. If you spot a cow-print character it's probably me.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2014
    Chade has been stabbed through the heart and Raeri Stormcrow is to blame.

Hah XD  Not sure what skill causes that death line...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited May 2014
    It's heartpierce in Blademaster. That was a fun series of raids and counter raids, enjoyed that!

EDIT: Also, meanie, finding amusement in my broken heart :(

EDIT2: I should totally code a line for my system which plays the first 6 seconds of this 

every time I die to that.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Your puns are terrible and you should feel terrible :(

(I lol'd)

Gutted I had to drop out of that fight, but RL called when you guys got the drop on me. Looked like fun!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited May 2014
    (Celest): Someone (from the Aetherways) says, "Greetings, Kagato."

(Celest): You say, "Ah, hello old man, didn't sense you there!"

(Celest): Someone (from the Aetherways) says, "I slide in like the tides."

(Celest): You say, "Oh myyy..."

(Celest): Someone (from the Aetherways) says, "Ok, shut it."

(Celest): Someone (from the Aetherways) says, "Mis."

• You know, custom deathsights for certain skills are bloody beautiful. I still smile when I think about the bearhug one!
  • Tacita said:
    + Tacita An'Ryshe --------------------------------------------------- #10 +
    | Essence: 111,111,111 Power: 10p ( 71%)  Karma: 94%         Esteem: 94   |
    | Health : 10520/10520 Mana : 5292/5292   Ego  : 7182/7182   Analytical   |
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I can never bash again.

ETA: Also, this was my 666th post, I feel this is fitting.
    I have a vague feeling that there's a per-weave gain or something, but that's pretty cool :3

• Idrazil prances about, enjoying one short day in the Amethyst City, bolstering his spirit damage by 6.

ONE SHORT DAY, FILLED WITH EVERYTHING NEW!
  • (CLANOFSHENNANIGANGANANANANAS): Ryboi (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Bitch please, I'm Queen b and you know it."

((CLANOFSHENNANIGANGANANANANAS): Ryboi (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Bwhahahaha mis."
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (Denny's): Neigh (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I think she needs some sugar."

(Denny's): Neigh (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "For her high horse."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A sightless olm.

Any idea what this is?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    A sightless olm.

Any idea what this is?
    It's a type of cave dwelling amphibian 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I assumed it was a Shangri-La monk who had angered Genghis Khan...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Shaddus said:
    A sightless olm.

Any idea what this is?
    This guy!
    Isn't his little snout adorable?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ok, thanks.

Now, where do I find them in the game?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shikari slowly raises His eyes to meet Drocilla's, a storm of emotions warring visibly on His face.

Her chin still held up high, anger flashes across the Enchantress' face at being deprived of the
    kill. As Her eyes meet the Predator's, all anger is gone in an instant, replaced by an open-eyed
    interest.

(Viridian Rangers): You say, "*cue 1980's power ballad*."

(Viridian Rangers): You say, "Sorry, couldn't help myself!"

Wordlessly, Shikari rips the halberd from the corpse of the beast, letting it sink into a fold in
    the aether as He turns to face Drocilla, weapon in hand.

(Viridian Rangers): Amarok says, "I can hear that!"

(Viridian Rangers): Lilian says, "I'm wondering why they can't do this in a manse like most other
    people."

(Viridian Rangers): Isluna says, "Thanks, stuck in my head now..."

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Tacita said:
    Viravain brushes Her lips against Isune's.

Context irrelevant.
    I has plenty of contexts. *goes to write the fan-fic*
    I STILL WANT TO KNOW THE CONTEXT.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Why does it matter? Just take what we know of their original encounter when they pretty much had hot sex mid air...
    edited May 2014
    Munsia said:
    Why does it matter? Just take what we know of their original encounter when they pretty much had hot sex mid air...
    Gives a new meaning to Mile High Club >_> ... actually no, I think that was always the intended meaning

• Shaddus said:
    Ok, thanks.

Now, where do I find them in the game?
    A new-ish part of the Undervault
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Esca said:
    On Astral:

$1,000,000 US Dollars tells you, "Oh, Smelly! Do you want your mother?"

Wut.
    Probably some Divine playing around and made an item out of it, so....

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    (The Swarm): Tarkenton (from the Aetherways) says, "Whenever I see the name 
    Silvanus, I always somehow manage to mentally go Silveranus, and then laugh like 
    a middle school boy."