QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Marcella said:
    (Magnagora): Bessie Blande, the cook says, "I'm in trouble here at Cook's Bedroom!"

Hydern has been beaten to a pulp by Bessie Blande, the cook.
    The better question is why was the cook in the bedroom with Hydern.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Himself in suggestively kinky ways tells you, "Hey! Have you seen my father?"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yeah he's a pretty big actual newbie. Noone ever told him that villages aren't bashing grounds
  • someone was telling me about how she tried to teach Hydern things and how he was being a general jerk and going SHUT UP I KNOW HOW IT WORKS even though he kept rubbing acquisitio after every single rat he killed, so I assumed it was the kind of person who wouldn't want to be taught
  • Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. People say things. Always confirm yourself before copying someone else's opinion. Saves some embarrassment when it turns out you copied a wrong opinion.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014

Take nobody's word for it!
    (that's a quote)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Epic white knighting up in here. Mildly to moderately bad is about the worst that can be classified as.

Yes, help the newbies. You don't have to make forums production out of it.

• edited May 2014
    Daraius said:

Take nobody's word for it!
    (that's a quote)

why shouldn't I, I have only your word for that
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Shikha Feyranti shouts, "RAWR!!!"
    Grand Monger Subotai Ysav'rai, Seeker of Graces shouts, "Cake!"
    Eritheyl Ryseni, Collector of Fine Things shouts, "Butts!"

What the hell?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Yomoigu challenges your inner nostril.

Lisaera, the Ethereal Maiden tells you, "My love! I want to marry my brother."

Wat.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Alary said:
    Yomoigu challenges your inner nostril.

Lisaera, the Ethereal Maiden tells you, "My love! I want to marry my brother."

Wat.

Clearly spends too much time peeping tom style on Viravain and Shikari.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Judgement of Carrion is docked at beneath twisted black roots.
    Llirqycdbrichizhitji [Potato] is also docked here.

...wut
  • You gasp in astonishment as Rawne's flesh begins to melt and dissolve before your eyes.

Why would this be surprising for any Magnagoran?
  • a lot of messages are god-mode-y
  • That is so creepy.....

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • [head dance]
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    (The Shadow Court): Siam says, "Someone teach me how to ecology."

A sinuous sphere of rare metals descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.
    8065h, 7400m, 6965e, 10p, 25145en, 23630w mBelrx<>-l

Under a dark root.
    The shadows violently writhe and twist along the ground here, indicating a war shrine of Nocht nearby. The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. The first impression of this area is the thick smoke that obscures everything. This underground room consists of hollowed-out dirt walls, the soil packed back until there is a circle barely five feet across to stand in. The walls of the chamber are supported by great columns, looking like the wrinkled fingers or legs of a giant. On closer inspection the forks in these structures and the occasional tubers mark these wooden structures to be the roots of a great tree, which must still exist some distance above on the surface. Indeed, the various roots move upwards to meet at a giant root that forms the ceiling of the chamber. On the floor an area of dirt has been burrowed into to create a fire pit, in which a small fire lies. One of the tree-roots branches downwards into the centre of the chamber above the fire, and has been blackened and tarred by the fire-smoke. Hidden deep within the environment lies a mystic pathway. A fighting ring rises up from the ground. Suspended from the large black root hangs a bubbling black cauldron. Dressed in liquid shadows, Rowena Nightshade stands here regally poised. A leopard lurks in the shadows, curiously watching anything that moves. A sinuous sphere of uncommon metals lies here upon the ground.
    You see exits leading north and east.
    8065h, 7400m, 6965e, 10p, 25145en, 23630w mBelrx<>-get sphere

I see no "sphere" to take.
    8065h, 7400m, 6965e, 10p, 25145en, 23630w mBelrx<>-p sphere

What do you wish to examine?
    8065h, 7400m, 6965e, 10p, 25145en, 23630w mBelrx<>-l

Under a dark root.
    The shadows violently writhe and twist along the ground here, indicating a war shrine of Nocht nearby. The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. The first impression of this area is the thick smoke that obscures everything. This underground room consists of hollowed-out dirt walls, the soil packed back until there is a circle barely five feet across to stand in. The walls of the chamber are supported by great columns, looking like the wrinkled fingers or legs of a giant. On closer inspection the forks in these structures and the occasional tubers mark these wooden structures to be the roots of a great tree, which must still exist some distance above on the surface. Indeed, the various roots move upwards to meet at a giant root that forms the ceiling of the chamber. On the floor an area of dirt has been burrowed into to create a fire pit, in which a small fire lies. One of the tree-roots branches downwards into the centre of the chamber above the fire, and has been blackened and tarred by the fire-smoke. Hidden deep within the environment lies a mystic pathway. A fighting ring rises up from the ground. Suspended from the large black root hangs a bubbling black cauldron. Dressed in liquid shadows, Rowena Nightshade stands here regally poised. A leopard lurks in the shadows, curiously watching anything that moves.
    You see exits leading north and east.
    8065h, 7400m, 6965e, 10p, 25145en, 23630w mBelrx<>-frown

You crease your brow in a frown.

... um.  Someone is trolling me.  :(
  • You sense the following people:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Arakiel - backwards avenue
            Arien - amid flowering green
           Athree - backwards avenue
          Daebach - amid flowering green
              Eol - amid flowering green
        Gabriella - amid flowering green
           Yarith - backwards avenue

This is what we call: Stalemate
    OR:  Fishies don't want to bite the bait.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Gabriella said:
    You sense the following people:

That's called an even fight

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Gabriella said:
    You sense the following people:

That's called an even fight

Nah, there were more glooms than us at first.  It got more even a little later, but there didn't end up being a fight, (which frankly I was glad for because I'm exhausted... which I really is strange as I'm awake right now, but I don't have the ability to watch a speedy buffer.)
    --------
    --------
  • Esca tells you, "My darling! You should destroy a small ball of energy."

Anything for @Esca.
    A terrible cry of a dying cow echoes throughout the Glomdoring, before being cut short.

:D  <3 Milo.