Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• It looks like my hands still shake whenever I am in combat. (I will just chalk it up to me being out of practice.)
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    It looks like my hands still shake whenever I am in combat. (I will just chalk it up to me being out of practice.)
    I've yet to figure out exactly how to get over the shakes that accompany any form of conflict or competition in Lusternia. Also, it's doing that annoying quote thing again. I wish I knew how to stop this from happening.
  • edited October 2012
    Phoebus said:
    It looks like my hands still shake whenever I am in combat. (I will just chalk it up to me being out of practice.)
    I've yet to figure out exactly how to get over the shakes that accompany any form of conflict or competition in Lusternia. Also, it's doing that annoying quote thing again. I wish I knew how to stop this from happening.
    What quote thing?

I kid. :P I've found if I go back and click quote again, it will put it at the bottom instead of a new window (which seems to be the source of it).
    Eventru said:
    Phoebus said:
    What quote thing?

I kid. :P I've found if I go back and click quote again, it will put it at the bottom instead of a new window (which seems to be the source of it).
    I tried that, but it kept going to a new page again and I gave up. This time, it let me quote you normally without having to jump through any hoops. Why do quotes hate me? :<
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Combat gets boring when you don't get the shakes anymore. Do it enough and it become just another day of murder and chaos.

• Celina said:

Combat gets boring when you don't get the shakes anymore. Do it enough and it become just another day of murder and chaos.

I never shake... Even when I know its death... to me death is a learning curve :)
    And, just like that, I lost two experience rankings. Ow ow ow ow. 

(It's nice to actually be around for something Stepasha is doing as opposed to hearing about it afterwards though.)
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited October 2012
    She's been busy.  Both Spectre Isle and the Waste Facility were hit in the same weave.

Also I learned that she has a wicked swing with that scythe of hers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stepasha, Dame of Destruction swings her blackened scythe in a steady arc, sending waves of hungry, devouring energy in your direction.
    You have been slain by Stepasha, Dame of Destruction.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • So will it be Angkrag, Malacoda or TBC next?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    You have received Klayok Pavok as a quest reward!

;n; 
  • Making a guess now that Stephasha is a Krokani and that this is going to be relevant somehow.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Preliminary research suggests that before Crazen arrives, it would be a wise idea to invest into sunglasses.

Also, ditch the idea of getting the Master Artisans of Hallifax to craft a false Heart of Shallah. It probably won't trick the Time Dames.
  • I thought Crazen was trapped in a ditch...
  • The "ew" emote seems to have been disabled. I am happy for it.
  • I thought Crazen was trapped in a ditch...
    Oh yeah?! YO Soulless God is SO fat he fell in a gutta and got STUHK.
    edited October 2012
    I'm starting to wonder how many times Celina is going to get compared to the Time Dame.
  • edited October 2012

Celina said:
    I'm starting to wonder how many times Celina is going to get compared to the Time Dame.
    You mean she isn't the Time Dame? Well there goes my theory.
    I just spent about an hour looking over someone's 100 ikons to suggest a gestalt and write up an explanation on how to best use it, entirely voluntarily. I think there might be something wrong with me.
  • edited October 2012
    Why does beast dismiss take equilibrium, but beast summon doesn't?

(No, not a question. Just out-loud musing.)
  • Norgur is a terrible tracker!
    Going all zealot crazy Queen is fun. I like when combat is a little slower, let's me RP a lot more. 
  • Don't know if I joined the game at a particularly interesting time... or if it is like this all the time... But it's been amazing since the day I stepped foot out the portal. So I wish to tweet my thanks.
    \m/
  • I am tweeting to say hi after a few weeks' break due to medical attention, psysical pain and university exams. (The aforementioned three are not connected in any way, heh!)

So... hi!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Valkia said:
    I am tweeting to say hi after a few weeks' break due to medical attention, psysical pain and university exams. (The aforementioned three are not connected in any way, heh!)

So... hi!
    :o
  • Lucidian and Trill are the races of Hallifax, but only Lucidian has a racial language.

Furrikin and Tae'dae are the races of Ackleberry, yet they each have their own unique racial language. Is this because there was much more time between when Bollikin and Tae split than between Xyl and Trillillial, or is there some other, still not revealed, plot significant reason for this.
  • Kiradawea said:

Lucidian and Trill are the races of Hallifax, but only Lucidian has a racial language.

Furrikin and Tae'dae are the races of Ackleberry, yet they each have their own unique racial language. Is this because there was much more time between when Bollikin and Tae split than between Xyl and Trillillial, or is there some other, still not revealed, plot significant reason for this.

If there was a plot significant reason not revealed, do you think we would tell you? :P
  • There are many things you admins tell without intending to tell it. :)>-
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:
    Lucidian and Trill are the races of Hallifax, but only Lucidian has a racial language.

If there was a plot significant reason not revealed, do you think we would tell you? :P
    Yes.
    I asked Estarra why trill don't have a language at the DC Meet. The answer wasn't very magical.
This discussion has been closed.