QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Karlach said:
    Tacita said:
    I for one totally ship Kethaera/Gabriella.
    Kethiella?
    Neos said:
    Gabthaera
    Gabraera!
  • An aslaran defender has skinned Eririna and given the hide to his mate.

honors eririna
    Eririna, Ward of Shadows (Female Loboshigaru).
    She is 21 years old, having been born on the 25th of Vestian, 363 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She is ranked 837th in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is a Pedestrian in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is a graduate of the Shadowmaze.
    She is considered to be approximately 15% of your might.
    She is not currently active in any family.

"Oh thank you, darling, this loboshigaru will make a lovely throw rug in the living room..."
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Druid of the Wildes, Gryphor, The Furry Fiend, a newbie in the Free Collective of Serenwilde, has
    entered Lusternia.

Druid of the Wildes, Gryphor, The Furry Fiend (Male Aslaran).
    He is 301 years old, having been born on the 24th of Juliary, 83 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is a Ward in the Free Collective of Serenwilde.
    He is a Pedestrian in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is a graduate of the Ancestral Glade of the Moonharts.
    His motto: 'Searching for that certain someone takes a life time.'
    He is considered to be approximately 5% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.
    See HONOURS FULL GRYPHOR to view his 2 special honours.

Thats the oldest novice I have ever seen...

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    John Galt (Male Human).
    He is 384 years old, having been born on the 25th of Dioni, 0 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He has triumphed 12 times in the combat rankings.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    His motto: 'Feel the objective might of reality!'
    He is considered to be approximately 15% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited June 2014
    Who is John Galt?

<3@Roark

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Everiine tells you, "You can go to Nil with a personal journal."

Thanks @Everiine.  I do take that journal with me everywhere I go. :)

(I have no choice, it resets to me all the time)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oh sure, the ONE TIME you listen to me, and it's not even me. *grump*
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Neos has declared you a formal enemy of the Aquamancers Guild for this reason: 'Overlooked enemy status.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Xenthos said:
    Everiine tells you, "You can go to Nil with a personal journal."

Thanks @Everiine.  I do take that journal with me everywhere I go. :)

(I have no choice, it resets to me all the time)
    Put it in a bookshelf ;)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Idrazil said:
    Neos has declared you a formal enemy of the Aquamancers Guild for this reason: 'Overlooked enemy status.
    That means you're enemied to the Tide Lords, and the Aquamancers pair those up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Idrazil said:
    Neos has declared you a formal enemy of the Aquamancers Guild for this reason: 'Overlooked enemy status.
    That means you're enemied to the Tide Lords, and the Aquamancers pair those up.
    Pretty sure every mage/druid guild does.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Nihilists do too, matching guild status to Demon Lords

• Still kinda funny. Like getting enemied for the reason "oh whups, didn't see you there"
  • edited June 2014
    I know but agree with Belibi, sounds like "Enemied now because we forgot to enemy you before for  some other reason, we forgot what was it but you know why and if you cannot recall you are guilty by default".
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    honors rika
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.

Wut :-S
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Eritheyl said:
    honors rika
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.

Wut :-S
    readlog talnara 0 3
    2014/05/31 09:33:42 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Rumours of Rika's suicide have spread far and wide and tarnished your reputation.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    :(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Lol.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Curious as to how that even happened. She got pretty far without buying creds I guess. 
  • 15.18:50.105 8435h, 5948m|98%, 101e%, 9p 64%, 98w%, 97e%, 36.46m, ex k-show bleeding
    15.18:52.988 You are bleeding for 1094 health.
    15.18:52.991 8435h, 5948m|98%, 101e%, 9p 64%, 98w%, 97e%, 36.46m, ex k-
    15.18:54.040 You bleed 22 health.
    15.18:54.042 You feel your crimson moss soak up some of your blood loss, feeding it back to you.
    15.18:54.044 8413h, 5948m|98%, 101e%, 9p 64%, 98w%, 97e%, 36.46m, ex k-(-22h, 0.3%) aa

Every now and then Wyrdenwood makes me smile

• Rika is a name I haven't heard in a long time.
  • edited June 2014
    EDIT: BECAUSE LLAMAS.
    --------
    --------
  • Gabriella said:
    honors thayan
    Thayan Windwhisper (Female Lunar Demigoddess).
    A floating, disembodied smile forms in the air, accompanied by a low, feminine laugh.

...Dafuq.
    ...?
  • edited June 2014
    EDIT: removed because people are riding on llamas.
    --------
    --------
  • The Scroll of Laurels is either really good, or really irritating. I can't decide which.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I just don't want people to see what clans I'm in, easily tell if I'm enemied to their org, what my marital status currently is, etc.

You either find out the long way (word of mouth, looking through help files) or you *gasp* interact with my character to find it out.
  • Zouviqil said:
    I just don't want people to see what clans I'm in, easily tell if I'm enemied to their org, what my marital status currently is, etc.

You either find out the long way (word of mouth, looking through help files) or you *gasp* interact with my character to find it out.
    marital status can be bypassed still, can look in your family tree (the actual family and find if there is anyone you are actively married to). Just saying. It is very annoying that it hides if the person is enemied to my own org/guild/patron. But again, can pretty quickly be bypassed and found out, just not as quick.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Arimisia said:
    Zouviqil said:

marital status can be bypassed still, can look in your family tree (the actual family and find if there is anyone you are actively married to). Just saying. It is very annoying that it hides if the person is enemied to my own org/guild/patron. But again, can pretty quickly be bypassed and found out, just not as quick.
    Oh I know it can, but most people don't want to bother. Which is something I rely on there, the laziness of others.