Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Neos said:
    (I) Munsia D'Cente <b: dcente> <m: Arimisia> [Castout]

**************************[ THE D'CENTE FAMILY ]***************************

**********************[ THE BLOOD HOUSE OF D'CENTE ]***********************

It was a psuedo bug fix due to @Annick being a prick back in year 1
  • edited June 2014
    Delandes Bel'Fiore, Nocturnal Crafter says, "Always knew you would turn out a great politician."

You say, "Take that back!"

Retired.
  • Man, delete your messages!

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I keep track of stuff inside my messages! :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    lrn2msgrenumber
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    The majority of my messages are stuff like reports being accepted/completed, messages in regards to past envoy stuff, messages I've sent to myself, and the message from Estarra when I placed in a Greathunt.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Turnus said:
    I still have messages from Auseklis. I might have a message hording problem.
    Don't we all?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Nope! I make a point of clearing mine out at least once a month.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Daraius said:
    I check msgs conversations every now and then to see who cares enough to keep my messages.
    I did not know that was a thing. This is pretty darn cool. /stalk stalk

Lavinya sent message #7705 at 06/10 12:34:
       //OHMYGODIAMSTALKINGEVERYONEFLAILFLAIL.

#bringShikariback 

• He is a graceful high elfen demigod with antlers and is long-limbed: making him rather tall standing
    at the height of six feet seven inches, with alabaster white skin covering his entire frame that
    bulges from the sinews of his legs to the musculature of his chest and arms. Wavy, unkempt
    strawberry blonde hair cascades down just below his broad shoulders, pierced on both sides of his
    head by sharply tipped ears that crest along it. His green irises glint, shining meekly within his
    almond-shaped eyes that rest below his sharp, bold eyebrows. A bit lower is a ridgedly curved,
    petite nose that leads down to small, pursed lips that give him a look that hovers between pensive
    and innocent. A jagged orange stripe, almost similiar to a lightning bolt rests on the middle of his
    forehead, contrasting with the rays of sunshine painted over the rest of his face. His face is
    painted with rays of sunshine and blue lightning bolts. He is wearing a sparkling ring of the cosmos,
     2 star-etched jade rings, the Sacred Torc of Hart's Renewal, an elegant lunar watch, a star-etched
    sapphire ring, a pair of bracers of midnight blue, traced with silver scrollwork, a relucent ring of
    avaricious flames, a star-etched opal ring, an etched garnet ring, a ring of aromatic herbs, a
    braided violet ring, a satchel adorned with twining ivy, a blue star lapel pin, robes of the fluffy
    lamb, the Flame of dae'Seren and a dark grey and black furred snarling wolf mask.

High Wisdom Enadonella laughingly says, "A wolf in sheepskin."

I know.. But I couldn't help this one! It really did make me laugh the day we were talking about it, so I had too.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Idrazil said:
    Meliana has been beaten to a pulp by falling rocks.

You see the death occur at crushed beneath fallen rocks.

I'm going to blame it on the fact that it was 4am and it never even occurred to my little mind that I might want to take a step into another room... 
  • Meliana said:
    Idrazil said:
    Meliana has been beaten to a pulp by falling rocks.

You see the death occur at crushed beneath fallen rocks.

I'm going to blame it on the fact that it was 4am and it never even occurred to my little mind that I might want to take a step into another room... 
    I've done that before... Kept staring at the rocks wondering what was going to happen next. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Gabriella said:
    Marshal Camberre, Freedom's Scarlet Meatshield shouts, "Hare Mysrai."

Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged thunders, "Try a new animal for once."

Buahahaha.
    I dunno... Chicken Mysrai doesn't have the same impact... plus it is likely to get one zapped >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    Gabriella said:
    Marshal Camberre, Freedom's Scarlet Meatshield shouts, "Hare Mysrai."

Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged thunders, "Try a new animal for once."

Buahahaha.
    I dunno... Chicken Mysrai doesn't have the same impact... plus it is likely to get one zapped >_>
    Nothing new then. Mysrai is prone to zapping for the most random reasons. 
  • You read what is written on a crinkled letter:

*scribbled all over are poignant child dreams deprived of family and
    maternal love and care. Light grey lines scroll together in the image of
    a beach, tangled and curving like sun-dried kelp. Aged pale blue wax
    kiss the curling shore haphazardly, erratic and dreamy waters beholden
    to the eyes of children. Of note is a detailed depiction of what could
    only be a female merian in finned figure 8's of blue swarmed by
    dimunitive stick figures. The lack of skill in part of the artist is
    more than made up for a pathos that is all too plain to the viewer. Corn
    yellow clouds share the doodled sky with disembodied hearts, as wishful
    and as wanton and as true as any child's dear wish could be*
    A crinkled letter is holding:

You read what is written on a ruined sheet of scorched stationery:
    *flat and all too dreary, what could only be a child's bed has been
    vigorously assaulted upon this paper in a storm of greys and, in places
    almost torn, very dark blacks. Six distended oblongs lump a bear plushy
    into form, button eyes wan upon a face with too long a frown gaze in a
    tangent off of the paper's surface and into the unprepared viewer. Hard
    lines criss-cross harshly all over this piece, the novice artist's
    frustration at an unknown offender all too apparent*

Siam! <3
  • Fay sniffs a fur-swathed merian acolyte, trying to decipher just what that smell emanating from him is.
    A fur-swathed merian acolyte trips and flails, nearly falling into the snow.
    A fur-swathed merian acolyte swears softly to himself.
    Fay blinks.
    You say, "Well that wasn't very priestly."
    The Orphans, @Meliana! The Orphans!

#bringShikariback 

• (Cool Kids): Saoirse (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "EAT LIGHT DAUGHTER."

._.

Why are celests in a clan called that?