QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    We will make our own WYRDHOOM. It's just like hoom, only Wyrdy.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• "Sure!" you enthuse.
    You smile and pipe out a cheery ''Kay!'.
    Seems like the northern alliance is making chars with names of all the emotes. Verily, a diabolical plan
  • A sudden gust of wind catches you and blows you out of the tree.
    You fall theatrically to the ground, loosening your muscles to lessen the impact of the blow.

Like a boss.
    Retired.
    edited June 2014

(Peasantface): You say, "Does Xynthin have an Ilistala or did he kill her, too."

(Peasantface): Eliron (from the Realm of the Silent) says, "Sadest question involving Xynthin EVER."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• For the record, I was not implying any kind of criticism. I had just noticed @Kay's name getting highlighted every time someone used the emote, and now @Sure as well, and thought it was amusing. Kay is a perfectly legit name (slightly vanilla by Lusternia standards, but no more so than @Rafael or @Shulamit).

Besides. Kay's been around long enough, I think, that she doesn't really need to care if I or anybody approve of her choice of name or not.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I waaaas (sorta).
  • edited June 2014
    It's pronounced shuh-RAY. ;))

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Estarra says, "The Shaddus are My favorite creation. Indeed, nothing can match Their splendour!"

Fixed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • (clan) Neos (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I'll carry Ixion to bed, yes."

Oh my..
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (come2bed): Ixion (from the Aetherways) says, "Come2seren."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Let's make a new person! Ummm... can't think of a name
    Someone tells you, "(( -plays with namegen-."
    Someone tells you, "(( Namegen suggest Nagpie XD."

I now love the namegen
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited June 2014
    Munsia suddenly stumbles as the air is filled with a high-pitched thrum.
    You sense Idrazil pulling on the strands of aether surrounding Munsia.

You say, "Idrazil?"

You will be oblivious to everyone except Idrazil.

Iorwen has left the area.
    Chade has left the area.
    Karlach has left the area.
    Malarious has left the area.
    Belibi has left the area.
    Zilias has left the area.
    You follow Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged to on a cloudy platform.
    Your movement causes your magical shield to dissipate.
    Ardmore has entered the area.
    Alary has entered the area.
    Munsia has entered the area.
    9770h, 4146m, 6617e, 10p, 23630en, 22115w mBelrx<>-
    Idrazil, riding a grungy black rage worg with leathery black wings, leaves to the north, emanating an aura of immense power.

Someone bit off a bit more than he could chew. :D
  • edited June 2014
    You violently grab some strands of aether and whip them out towards Munsia.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An exotic king cheetah enters from the ether with self-assured grace.
    Gliding in on strong gusts of wind, a majestic copper eagle flies in from the ether.
    Chade arrives, following Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged.
    Karlach arrives, following Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged.
    Malarious arrives, following Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged.
    A subtle increase in illumination and a shower of black flames herald the entrance of a black
    phoenix from the ether.
    She is followed by a frisky puppy, a dusky brocade moth, and a hamster in a cage-wheel.
    Quietly, you see the shadow of a silver wolf emerge from the ether.
    Ilistala emerges from the shadows, curiously looking around.
    Arimisia arrives, following Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged.
    Prous, the giant plague rat floats in from the ether wheezing and coughing blood.
    A sky blue woolly rhino with an enormous horn and white-feathered wings stomps in from the ether.
    Ardmore arrives, following Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged.
    Reality shifts uneasily as a copper-wrought egregore soars in from the ether.
    Alary arrives, following Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged.
    With a purr, Thesia Cylys slinks in from ether.
    Lifting her head, Ilistala looks at Munsia hopefully.
    Elodres eats a sprig of chervil.
    Looking over his shoulder at Arimisia, Nalannur, Schnolf of the East shakes his head giving a deep
    rumbling purr. "You've been left behind yet again."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was only trying to poke into the hunt and get somebody killed but that way is way more entertaining.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited June 2014
    This will be the day known as the day that Idrazil poo'd himself.

Anyway, nabbing me wouldn't get anyone killed if I was solo...that's not how astral with 25 people works
  • Saoirse tells you, "Hey! Can you understand Saoirse?"

Uhh... not really. Please, tell me more!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Smoke more ganja cactus weed.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Enyalida said:
    Smoke more ganja cactus weed.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Aiyana, Arcanis, Athree, Kiradawea, Zyphora, Dristig, Enadonella, Feyr, Mimie, Nimhuire, Phudmog,
    Rafael, Ssilithor, Subotai, Sure, Theena, Vetala, Zearia.
    (*) Currently, there are 18 Lusternians on this Plane and 23 on other Planes.
    (m&m): Have new names (Theena, Sure) - going to check them.

(m&m): Theena doesn't exist anymore, deleted them.

(m&m): Done checking all new names.
    HONOURS THEENA
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.
    (m&m): Theena doesn't exist anymore, deleted them.

Well, guess I timed that just right.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Score:

Guild      : a Rotten Egg in the Blacktalon                            
    Commune    : Shade in the Free Forest of Glomdoring

:|
    A sudden squirt of blood from Person splashes on you, and your crimson moss absorbs it greedily, feeding you.

:-?

#bringShikariback 

Siampire!
  • You must be a hit at First Moon Parties.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• You play a minor second on a mangled violin of animal bones and direct the disharmonic notes towards 
    a small baby pigeon.
    Blood trickles out of a small baby pigeon's ears and from the corners of his eyes.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    A small baby pigeon screams and dies, as his eyes fly out of their sockets and blood splurts out of 
    his ears.
    You have slain a small baby pigeon.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of a small baby pigeon.

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!
    Retired.
  • edited June 2014
    A black nut drops down from the branches above and rolls around at your feet.

Brennan Stormcrow exclaims, "Great Crow sends this ravenwood nut so that Glomdoring may grow
    stronger!"
    Throwing his hands in the air, Brennan Stormcrow tosses his head back and laughs sadistically.

You sniff a nut from a ravenwood tree, trying to decipher just what that smell emanating from it is.

Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    Brennan Stormcrow paces here, his cadaverous body twitching with sudden jerks. The Master Ravenwood
    Tree towers over everything here, pulsing with an immeasurable yet dark power. Casting darkness all
    around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the air. There are 5 dark nighthags here.
     There are 4 black direwolves here. There are 5 illithoid scourges here. A crudely crafted shrine of
    harsh black crystal stands here, thrumming powerfully. An animated skeleton stands here with a
    ghostly outline of a bat around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline
    of a spider around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a wasp
    around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a beetle around its
    skull. Its petals glistening with ice, a delicate snoefaasia orchid grows here from a clump of snow.
    In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. A mature blackthorn tree stands proudly
    here. A nut from a ravenwood tree leaf rests on the ground. Haezon The Black is here. He wields a
    mangled violin of animal bones in his left hand and a dark shield in the form of crow wings in his
    right. Her fan held so as to cover her mouth, a bright-eyed, blushing young maiden is here. Ssaliss
    Shee-Slaugh is here. He wields a glowing powerstone in his left hand and an athame dagger in his
    right.
    You see a single exit leading north.

Haezon picks up a nut from a ravenwood tree.

Haezon The Black says, "Nut so fast."

Haezon slaps his thighs and guffaws like an old man.

Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh says to Haezon, "Yes... very amusing."

You peer about yourself unscrupulously.

You say, "That hurt..."