Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Who got the honours @Chade? Did it bug out?

• Think the honours bugged out (fortunately for me - didn't want to lose my old line), was trying to hep @Kaerius get started on the Ice Angel side.
  • Hmm, bad news for Climanti Past - it seems closing up Climanti Past has caused all sorts of issues in Icewynd - the Forsaken think the Ice Angels are dead, the Ice Trill think they're alive but refuse to progress the quest to get gems. Not sure it's going to be possible to reopen Climanti until the bugs are fixed. Might be worth someone trying the Forsaken side, but I don't think it'll work.
  • Yeah was about to say I think you got lucky.

They are absolutely replacement honours if anyone was unsure. I got 2 of the angel side and both got replaced when I did other side.

whenever someone mentions forsaken..
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Milo. You are very cool. Thank you for letting me prattle on and on and on about being a tree!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Thanks to the wonderful @Ushaara it seems that Icewynd's been fixed. Shield on Climanti Ruins is down so its death to anyone who enters but it does mean the cycle of quests can start up again. Including getting hold of Forsaken and Ice Angel curio pieces :D
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Damnit now I have to start collecting again.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Now someone needs to fix Sako!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Have we got rid of the black winds yet?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    They should be gone now, yes.
    Ack, are we back in the stage with the very angry stack of Forsaken being very very angry?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Message #1129 sent by Guess (received: 2014/06/24 06:17:37)
       Interesting to see you joining the ranks of the incapables who can only fight six onto one. Very interesting. Oh, well... Your loss.

I don't think it's all that interesting considering nothing has changed. Was I sleep-PKing and actually displaying some solo skill against my conscious knowledge?

<:-P
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Wait, someone who rarely engages outside of favourable numbers, complaining about being outnumbered?

What is this, hypocrisy, in Lusternia PK?

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Karlach said:
    What is this, hypocrisy, in Lusternia PK?
    I think I'm more flattered that they seemed to think better of me previously.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Ileein said:
    In other news, Globglob, the Lusternia Institute of Blindingly Obvious Science has released a new report which states that people don't like to lose, and will do everything within reason to ensure they don't lose. We'll bring you more at eleven. And now a word from our sponsors.
    win
  • Can someone post the description of a Forsaken? I know they have the red-eye thing going on but want a more detailed description so I can draw one up. Ty to any that can
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods

Ileein said:
    In other news, Globglob, the Lusternia Institute of Blindingly Obvious Science has released a new report which states that people don't like to lose, and will do everything within reason to ensure they don't lose. We'll bring you more at eleven. And now a word from our sponsors.
    That can't be a real Lusternian thing, the acronym isn't dumb/hilarious enough.
  • Blindingly Obvious Scintillating Science? Natural Observation and Sagacious Hallifaxian Institute of Technology?

• m-muh badges!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Aww, I miss pheefbutts.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Always willing to go the next step for a taunt >:)
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Poking around at things and suddenly realise I can't remember when I checked on city statues last. Turns out there was about 150~ statues in need of upkeep and 8 statues that were lost completely.

After upkeeping all that and remaking one statue, then checking it to make sure I tuned it and everything correctly:

It has 820 months of usefulness left.

I... really can't explain why it is that high. At all. Also, when did enchanting a statue start to add more months to it? Seems to be adding another 60 months.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Spending time (and waiting weeks) to get a wrongful enemy status overturned...only to have the original person who enemied me under false pretenses reapply it. Graaaaah.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not sure why you're worried about this particular enemy status :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited June 2014
    I have my in character reasons which I could never explain due to snub to said person and it's just really, really frustrating. That one status has seen three extras piled on because of that unjustified status. I have reeaaaaasons to not have that status. It isn't a badge of honour to my character. It's been a deliberate choice in actions and roleplay and it's being messed with because of ooc vendetta. The council even declared the status was wrongfully applied! Not cool, not cool. :(

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey, I'm not judging you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2014
    Calmly walking...
    [spoiler]A Forsaken warrior throws his head back and looses a deep, loud call.
    Your mind is suddenly battered by dozens of angry and shrieking voices, driving you to the ground.
    You lose purchase on a spirited pegasus with crimson wings.
    A Forsaken warrior quietly draws his blades before approaching you.
    [H:4664|M:5191|E:6900][P:10][bk e](+25m, 0.5%)
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.463s)
    [H:4664|M:5191|E:6900][P:10][bk ex](stand|vault 39623)
    Flourishing a sword of tusk and ice above his head, a Forsaken warrior takes a swing at you. The
    strike to your right arm bursts an artery and blood spurts in all directions.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
    A Forsaken warrior hacks at your left ear, and blood fills your ear canal, making you somewhat dizzy.
    A Forsaken warrior strikes deep into your right foot, pinning it down with a sword of tusk and ice.
    You involuntarily crumple to a crouch and can think of nothing but freeing your impaled foot.
    A Forsaken warrior strikes deep into your right foot, pinning it down with a sword of tusk and ice.
    You involuntarily crumple to a crouch and can think of nothing but freeing your impaled foot.
    [H:2262|M:5191|E:6900][P:10][bk e](focus body|sip health|read 177563|recharge 177563 from cube)(-
    2402h, 51.5%)
    You are paralysed and unable to do that.
    [H:2262|M:5191|E:6900][P:10][bk e]
    You must regain balance first.
    [H:2262|M:5191|E:6900][P:10][bk e]
    You begin focusing your mind on your motor skills.
    [H:2262|M:4941|E:6900][P:10][bk e](-250m, 4.6%)
    You take a drink of a potion of healing from an onyx vial.
    The potion heals and soothes you.
    [H:3275|M:4941|E:6900][P:10][bk e](+1013h, 21.7%)
    You read a Scroll of Healing.
    You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
    [H:3648|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk e](+373h, 8.0%, +459m, 8.5%)
    You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
    [H:3648|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk e]
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (0.53s)
    [H:3648|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk ex]
    You are paralysed and cannot do that.
    [H:3648|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk ex]
    There is no exit in that direction.
    [H:4114|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk ex](+466h, 10.0%)
    Your muscles unlock; you are no longer paralysed. (1.62s)
    [H:4114|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk ex]
    (vault 39623)(stand)
    Tight bindings prevent you from moving.
    (m&m): auto-detected tangle.
    [H:4114|M:5400|E:6900][P:10][bk ex](invoke summer)
    You must first stand up before you can do that.
    Tight bindings cling to you, making that impossible.
    [H:4114|M:5350|E:6900][P:10][bk ex](-50m, 0.9%)
    [H:4114|M:5350|E:6900][P:10][bk ex]
    Turning your head to the south, you beseech the Spirits of Summer to set you free. A sparkling wind
    comes forth from the south and burns away the ties that bind you. (0.492s)
    [H:4114|M:5300|E:6900][P:10][bk x](-50m, 0.9%)
    You bleed 255 health.
    [H:3859|M:5300|E:6900][P:10][bk x](-255h, 5.5%)
    Flourishing a sword of tusk and ice above his head, a Forsaken warrior takes a swing at you. The
    strike to your right arm bursts an artery and blood spurts in all directions.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
    A Forsaken warrior draws his painted hands together, arching fingers and shifting positions just so,
    lining up painted markings.
    You scream hideously, crumbling to the ground and grasping at your head as a thousand unheard voices
    become heard.
    A Forsaken warrior draws his painted hands together, arching fingers and shifting positions just so,
    lining up painted markings.
    You scream hideously, crumbling to the ground and grasping at your head as a thousand unheard voices
    become heard.
    A Forsaken warrior hacks at your left ear, and blood fills your ear canal, making you somewhat dizzy.
    You have been slain by a Forsaken warrior.
    Your body begins the process of transforming into a lich. (2823.359s) (1.41s)
    (p)

(m&m): We died.
    [H:0|M:5240|E:6900][P:10][ ex](-3859h, 82.7%) [/spoiler]

Well all right, then.
This discussion has been closed.