Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's not as painful as it seems, and you'll likely only raise your leaves/fields/whatever right before a battle/domoth.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited June 2014
    It doesn't cost 100 sap to do the majority of effects, it only costs 1 (that is, half an essence) for the passives, and a total of like 40 for the trans skill. The woodchems have things that make them hurt, the ongoing cost to use skills isn't really one of them.
  • Enyalida said:
    It doesn't cost 100 sap to do the majority of effects, it only costs 1 (that is, half an essence) for the passives, and a total of like 40 for the trans skill. The woodchems have things that make them hurt, the ongoing cost to use skills isn't really one of them.
    He's probably misreading the 50 month defs as hourly ones.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    ;))
    Munsia said:

;))

...what

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Got an oddly surprising design rejection today from the Lovely @Charites and @Viravain. Let's see how this goes, because I really like my design :(
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shaddus said:
    ;))
    ...what
    #Bovinefreedom
    Munsia said:

Shaddus said:

Munsia said:

;))

...what

#Bovinefreedom

#udderlyconfused
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited June 2014
    Just gonna ask here. Does anyone remember how much a reagent (mindoru, suporu, bodoru) adds to the associated stat (h, m, e)?
  • edited June 2014
    My level 4 beast gets +15 ego per spirit train, at least.

EDIT: And it seems he gets 500 of each stat each level, so... yeah. +15 per train (so +150 per reagent; at least I think they give 10 trains per reagent?).
  • edited June 2014
    Enyalida said:
    whoops my bad. Mixed up the ability to grow bark and the ability  to grow leaves. Leaves cost 1 sap yeah and last 1 hour, bark however:

Syntax: WYRDENWOOD BARK SEEPING
    Outlay: wood 10 oozing sap 100
    DMP:    20 poison (buff)

By growing an exterior of seeping bark, wyrdenwood will be able to
    increase the damage of any poisonous attacks. This bark will last fifty
    months.

50 months definitely makes it better, still painful to think of though >>
    Arcanis said:

Enyalida said:

whoops my bad. Mixed up the ability to grow bark and the ability  to grow leaves. Leaves cost 1 sap yeah and last 1 hour, bark however:

months.

Imagine having to do the same thing, but with metal instead of wood. That's what the cities do.
  • Shaddus said:
    Enyalida said:

months.

Imagine having to do the same thing, but with metal instead of wood. That's what the cities do.
    Yeah, well, you guys get statues. #endofargument
  • Im wondering why we as trees cannot simply grow our own sap..I mean we are trees afterall. Admittedly it would be a slow process, but when I thought of -wood specs, I had assume everything was about 'growing over time', rather than using an 'energy source' to do it.
    Trees do grow their own sap... but it takes nutrients and water :P
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Only if Maligorn can spontaneously grow silver somewhere.

• Maligorn said:
    Only if Maligorn can spontaneously grow silver somewhere.
    oh psh, when has forest skills and civilization engineering skills ever been similar. Besides, you already can grow silver from aether mines :P
  • There are always hornbeam saplings in faethorn! ;)
    Is there a special line for when you try to eat coltsfoot while it has the sparkleberry effect and you're currently off sparkleberry balance?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rivius said:
    Is there a special line for when you try to eat coltsfoot while it has the sparkleberry effect and you're currently off sparkleberry balance?
    It's the same line as when you eat a sparkleberry while off sparkleberry balance.
    edited June 2014
    Oh...it shouldn't be though. What if we set the sparkle herb to be something like weed? Weed is not a berry!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Nihta said:
    There are always hornbeam saplings in faethorn! ;)
    Except Seren saplings turn into Seren sap... even when nommed on by Glom trees. I can't remember if that was a bug or intended design. I know I reported it and got an answer to it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Shaddus said:
    Enyalida said:

months.

Wood is more expensive than most metals :(
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited June 2014
    Enyalida said:
    Pyros use gold. Geos use iron. Aquas use platinum. Aeros use silver. Not sure why wood would be pricier in a commune, though... being that you should be selling it relatively cheap to your communemembers considering mulching and all that other stuff.

EDIT: Worst case scenario, keep a stock in the guild shop from mulching and sell to guild members only for cheaper. Make sure they know it's for woods, not random frolicking.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Nihta said:
    There are always hornbeam saplings in faethorn! ;)
    Except Seren saplings turn into Seren sap... even when nommed on by Glom trees. I can't remember if that was a bug or intended design. I know I reported it and got an answer to it.
    Sounds like we need a sap black market!

• Enyalida said:
    So long as you are talking about the commodity and not the raw material.. I sell wood in my aethermanse for 35gp, 25gp if you buy in bulk and unless you are buying 100,000 you are not going to run me out any time soon. sometimes it is worth looking at the aetherplex for comms anymore due to the aethermines people have bought, you are likely to get a better deal than buying from a commodity shop. Just saying. ^_^
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Enyalida said:
    Shaddus said:
    Enyalida said:

months.

That's because your forest has this thing about letting us cut down trees :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    Enyalida said:
    Shaddus said:
    Enyalida said:

months.

That's because your forest has this thing about letting us cut down trees :(
    Chop their godrealms instead :D

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Celina said:

You say that now, but wait until you try to kill someone with it.

(I totally almost used a Jealous of My Boogie GIF but no one here every gets my RuPaul references)

I do, squirrelfriend.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • side note:

Cupping your hands before you, they fill with water and an image forms within of Caerlyr at A collection of toads depicting Karlach (the Aetherways).

...interesting
This discussion has been closed.