Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Never mind, grats!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thanks!
  • Since I've stepped down as GA and put Snaithy to sleep yet still have no baby I thought I'd give an alt a go.

Genuinely having the most fun and some of the best RP I've had in a long time!
  • I made that mistake -once- previously. Then bought a Chimaera.

• I gotta say I looooooove the patriotism of Glomdoring. It's like anyone says Glomdoring and members start cheering and shouting to it. Go go patriotism.

• OH MY GOD. Everything is awesome. Everybody is awesome. All the things are awesome. @Mysrai is awesome and @Ardmore is awesome and @Camberre is awesome and @Aiyana is awesome and @Iari is awesome and @Ixchilgal is awesome and you are all bloody awesome! Awesome, I tell you!
  • I think you got the order of the first two mixed up.

• A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Sohei of the Despondent Faith. In a glorious blaze, the Tome of Abomination appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    Kyoodai Sakaki, Apprentice of Rastamutti has just replaced Sohei Nayl Mes'ard d'Iasani as Administrator of Ninjakari.
    It is now the 18th of Klangiary, 386 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    Woohoo!  *happy dance*

Now we just need more Ninjakari awake (though granted it has been a bit busier than usual lately...)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited June 2014
    Rave for finally finishing up a stage thing that I'd been meaning to do for months now, and thank you to the abnormally large editorial staff on it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Altrea said:
    OH MY GOD. Everything is awesome. Everybody is awesome. All the things are awesome. @Mysrai is awesome and @Ardmore is awesome and @Camberre is awesome and @Aiyana is awesome and @Iari is awesome and @Ixchilgal is awesome and you are all bloody awesome! Awesome, I tell you!

• Im so excited about a drawing i've been working on that is finally coming to fruitation. Hoping to post it up soonish for fun ^^.

Im a biiig lore freak so I tend to draw and write about scenes from the 'past', and this one is no exception.
  • Arcanis said:
    Im so excited about a drawing i've been working on that is finally coming to fruitation. Hoping to post it up soonish for fun ^^.

Im a biiig lore freak so I tend to draw and write about scenes from the 'past', and this one is no exception.
    feels good when things finally come together doesn't it?
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Raves to Pejat for coming along and listening to me in spite of his stress. Way more successful than I could have imagined.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I thought my bardic was submitted the month previous and didn't get so much as a merit...apparently not! Hello, surprise credits.

• Lavinya said:
    I thought my bardic was submitted the month previous and didn't get so much as a merit...apparently not! Hello, surprise credits.
    I just busted my rear end mowing down the weed and what not on a steep hillside, I come home to the announcement, its nice :) now to finish this months @_@ I am soo bad at time management!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• @Ardmore

want to spot me a couple of rhinos so that I can try my hand at raising those things?

They'll all turn out pretty. that's guarenteed.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Pfffft.
  • @Ardmore come see my walking billboard sometime plus the stack of portraits I keep of all the beasts I raise. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Somebody sent me a nice note. Thank you.

But anonymous letters are dumb. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited June 2014
    *snerk* some how, I managed to raise a "Pinky pie"

GL
    A proud radiant pink mare ambles about here.

Ih
    horse# A proud radiant pink mare with snow wings.

:D HA!

is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What's  Radient mean?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Well done, @Isune

You have (in a way that I find perfectly pleasant OOCly, as I feel I must emphasize) given Portius somebody that he hates more than any other non-Gaudiguchi. He hates her more than he hates Turnus.

It's nice to have an opportunity to express disgust with people who aren't exactly enemies!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • @Shaddus FIXED
    is dead like the dodo
This discussion has been closed.