QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Eh, let's not pretend you won't have raided even if Celina hadn't jumped the gun on the enemy statuses. Mocking Celina's premature ejac- I mean, enemy brandings is fine and all, but the "I won't have done anything if you didn't do it first!" line is getting a tad bit trite.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You left Glomdoring and joined their bitter enemies in war, of course you were going to get enemied.

The Viravain thing is because she decreed enemies of the Glomdoring are Her enemies or somesuch.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited July 2014

Lerad said:
    Eh, let's not pretend you won't have raided even if Celina hadn't jumped the gun on the enemy statuses. Mocking Celina's premature ejac- I mean, enemy brandings is fine and all, but the "I won't have done anything if you didn't do it first!" line is getting a tad bit trite.
    I did not raid Glomdoring when I joined Serenwilde before I was enemied. In fact, Serens asked me if, as they were unsure, I would defend them in Faethorn if attacked. I had not intent of turning against Glomdoring in such a way but enemying with no specific reason upset me greatly. The logic we will enemy you because you will get enemied anywas smells like a puss.. punishment. Think what you like Lerad, I am telling the Truth. I have not raided Shikari to this day despite being enemied to the Order and it is not out of fear. Talk about bitter enemies, but you are the ones who fight alongside commune enemies like Munsia, Marcella and other tainted.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Quitting an org to join their enemies makes you an enemy, wherever you go, whether you're joining their army or just peeling potatoes for their army to eat - you're directly opposing them. I enemy anyone and everyone that leaves Magnagora to join a nation we are at war with. Every time (unless I miss it). I never understand why the people who leave think they should get a pat on the back and a wish of luck. Oocly, sure! Have fun and play where you like, the game should be fun for everyone! IC, you're a filthy traitor and should be hunted down for the turn-coat you are.

• Savea has had his throat slit within the Chancel of Clangoran Mysteries.
    You see the death occur at Great Rockholm Gate.

But...but that's not..
  • Idrazil said:

Lerad said:
    Eh, let's not pretend you won't have raided even if Celina hadn't jumped the gun on the enemy statuses. Mocking Celina's premature ejac- I mean, enemy brandings is fine and all, but the "I won't have done anything if you didn't do it first!" line is getting a tad bit trite.
    I did not raid Glomdoring when I joined Serenwilde before I was enemied. In fact, Serens asked me if, as they were unsure, I would defend them in Faethorn if attacked. I had not intent of turning against Glomdoring in such a way but enemying with no specific reason upset me greatly. The logic we will enemy you because you will get enemied anywas smells like a puss.. punishment. Think what you like Lerad, I am telling the Truth. I have not raided Shikari to this day despite being enemied to the Order and it is not out of fear. Talk about bitter enemies, but you are the ones who fight alongside commune enemies like Munsia, Marcella and other tainted.
    Man Idrazil became so selfish after leaving.
    Retired.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Idrazil said:
    Killed daughters because you enemied me to Glomdoring and Viravain.
    I'm sorry. Next time I'll be sure to keep you in Glomdoring so I don't have to.  :-/
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2014

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I enemy anyone who I know leaves Celest for Mag. If they leave for any other org, I don't care until they start stuff.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    I have to agree with the majority here. If you're invested in an org (ranked, not a newbie) and you leave for the diametrically opposite org, you should be enemied pronto. I'm not sure why hallifax and Gaudi don't do this.

Complaining that you didn't plan on raiding your old home is pointless. At some point, you'll be opposing them in some way unless you're a manse dweller, so just bear the badge with pride.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I don't generally agree with the 'wear it as a badge of pride' or 'just earn it' for enemy statuses, but going traitor IS earning it. You don't have to raid to be a traitor.

Now someone do something quoteworthy so I can not be so off topic >_>

I'm curious as to why Daraius was flagged off topic, but not lavinya.

:chin:
    (The Crux): You say, "Silvanus smells like goat cheese."

(The Crux): Lavinya says, "Only on Thursdays."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2014
    Back when we were planning the teahouse, coming up with names and decor and such, I was feeling like I'd been too controlling and put too much of a ZenDaraius stamp on the thing, so I was trying to outsource some of the decisions to my lovely co-conspirators. I don't know if this will be amusing to anyone but me, but I thought it was an adorable little moment. :x

Daraius says, "Then I will give this edict: the name must contain the word Teahouse or Tearoom, and no more than four words total, and you and Zyphora must agree upon it."

Irillia nods solemnly.

Daraius says, "Note that your suggestion of Golden Serenity Teahouse is perfectly suitable."

Archmage Irillia Shevat, the Aesthete's Renaissance says, "What about your agreement? Is it also requisite for the final naming?"

Baring perhaps too many teeth, Daraius says, "It is implicit in the other conditions."

Comprehension flashes across Irillia's face.

You say, "How exciting."

Irillia raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Daraius scrutinizes Irillia's expression.

Archmage Irillia Shevat, the Aesthete's Renaissance says, "What is it that is exciting?"

Daraius says, "Ah, our progress, for one, and the prospect of relinquishing authority to two immensely capable artists."

Daraius says, "It is like commissioning the shortest poem with the most exacting specifications."

Archmage Irillia Shevat, the Aesthete's Renaissance smiles impishly and says, "We shall see when you awaken one day and find the shop renamed as 'The Contemplative Loboshigaru Teahouse.'."

Daraius opens his mouth but says nothing.

Daraius closes his mouth contritely.

Daraius says, "I am now prepared for that contingency."

Clinically, Archmage Irillia Shevat, the Aesthete's Renaissance says, "It does fit with the requirements you set forth, after all."

Offering a genuine smile, Daraius says, "My dear pup, I trust you completely."

Daraius raises his glass in a toast to Irillia.

Archmage Irillia Shevat, the Aesthete's Renaissance's cheeks flush, and her lips curve impulsively into a gentle smile.

Archmage Irillia Shevat, the Aesthete's Renaissance says, "I promise that I will not fail that trust, then."
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Llandros said:

Checked topguild ranks and Cacophony was at the top. Now you will have to excuse my while I go rub that in the face of everyone who said our guild was dead. Which in fairness was pretty much everyone.

Guild               Novice Score  Member Score   Vote Rating
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Cacophony            0               54               2
    Celestines           2               49               0
    Paladins             0               48               1
    Illuminati           0               48               4
    Templars             0               44               2
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    See HELP TOPGUILDS for an explanation of what this means.

Edit, cut the list down some so it's not so spammy.
    Probably because Lavinya joined it.
    Llandros said:
    Checked topguild ranks and Cacophony was at the top. Now you will have to excuse my while I go rub that in the face of everyone who said our guild was dead. Which in fairness was pretty much everyone.

CarriedbyLavinya.com

Just remember what the Nihilists use to look like.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• #OffTopic
  • edited July 2014
    blah
  • edited July 2014

You sense the piercing gaze of Caerlyr.

You tell Moonlit Caerlyr Zayah, "back off ugly”

Caerlyr tells you, "Learn to right, imbecile."

~ right? O.o, did she mean write? *scroll up* nope...written correctly...I dont get it~

Caerlyr tells you, "*raid."

You tell Moonlit Caerlyr Zayah, "hah!"

~ Ooooh okay. The irony though! ~

Caerlyr tells you, "Well, you clearly need to seeing you died to nothing more than being unable to pass an icewall."

~ ...what?~

You tell Moonlit Caerlyr Zayah, "Was I the one who needed to learn to write..?"

• Everiine said:
    Please please please please please don't assume we're all like that :( .
    Don't worry, we don't. I wish Haezon could speak to more civilised Serens in game, he keeps running into the zealots.
    Retired.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Everiine said:
    Please please please please please don't assume we're all like that :( .
    I do. I figure if you're capable of being friends with that...
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA

Haezon said:
    Don't worry, we don't. I wish Haezon could speak to more civilised Serens in game, he keeps running into the zealots.
    Nothing like approaching a CL for good conversation fun!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:

Haezon said:
    Nothing like approaching a CL for good conversation fun!

Glom approaching the Seren CL has tended to start and end with "I don't believe you, despite any evidence you have, you're from Glomdoring and thus outright lying at all times."

Then people wonder on the FB group why this doesn't just simply get resolved ICly.