Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Iasmos said:
    I have fun removing your pits, too. ;)
    I have so much wood I just share it around.

Stop that thought right now.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach has so much wood that he sha-

Oh, sorry.

• edited July 2014
    Karlach said:
    Iasmos said:
    I have fun removing your pits, too. ;)
    I have so much wood I just share it around.

Stop that thought right now.
    How I envision @Karlach now.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Karlach said:
    Enyalida said:
    Not much of a Zerg left these days.
    Avu meldwatch on Faethorn tends to instantly summon 5 or so people. It's fun for counting guns, and trolling with pits.

Speaking of pits, I keep finding giant pitted areas from last Ascension, I have more wood than I know what to do with... *ahem*.
    STOPPIT THEY'RE MINE
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    But.. but.. I spent so much on wood.. you b..
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited July 2014
    Kelly said:
    But.. but.. I spent so much on wood..
    You know, dating is far cheaper.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Kelly said:
    But.. but.. I spent so much on wood.. you b..
    if you spent that much you are not buying it in the right place!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    #SHAMELESS PLUG

SHOP AETHERMANSE ARI FOR THE CHEAPEST COMMS IN THE ENTIRE GAME, IF YOU CAN FIND IT CHEAPER, THEN SHOP THERE...
  • @Iora!

She's awesome! :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Munsia said:

#SHAMELESS PLUG

SHOP AETHERMANSE ARI FOR THE CHEAPEST COMMS IN THE ENTIRE GAME, IF YOU CAN FIND IT CHEAPER, THEN SHOP THERE...
    I buy all my stuff at Ari.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • 3/4 vs 6 fight with @Ollie, @Kaerius, and @Arcanis at 3 AM over a domoth that fluxed midway through the battle.

It was messy, couple mistakes on our end, but it sure was a lot of fun, even with the odds/pointlessness, haha.

Definitely one of the best fight I've ever had. Glad I decided to stay up for it (even though I have to work at 11). :P

• Feyda said:
    3/4 vs 6 fight with @Ollie, @Kaerius, and @Arcanis at 3 AM over a domoth that fluxed midway through the battle.

It was messy, couple mistakes on our end, but it sure was a lot of fun, even with the odds/pointlessness, haha.

Definitely one of the best fight I've ever had. Glad I decided to stay up for it (even though I have to work at 11). :P
  • Discussing an education reform's quite entertaining. I'm enjoying myself.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I've had the pleasure of playing with some pretty fantastic gods with @Shikari and @Nocht, but @Viravain has brought back memories of Fain and why I was drawn to RP and playing the game originally. It's nostalgic and wonderful. For those that know how awesome Fain was back in the day, you know there are fewer higher compliments I could give!
  • FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    New god fusion: VIRA-FAAAAAIN
  • Celina said:
    New ship? Perhaps. Need to look at Virasune though.
    Retired.
  • Haezon said:
    Celina said:
    New ship? Perhaps. Need to look at Virasune though.
    (There is fanart.)
    Needs more bow chiki bow wow.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Entrias is never gonna see his daughter again :/
  • My Aquamancers. You guys are amazing.
    @Neos @Veralidane @Iora @Gracia
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I'm innocent.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:

I'm innocent.

You haven't been innocent since that one time I caught you in Paavik with Annabelle with an enlarge enchantment and a half - dozen gnome corpses.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    I'm innocent.
    You haven't been innocent since that one time I caught you in Paavik with Annabelle with an enlarge enchantment and a half - dozen gnome corpses.
    I've never had an enlarge enchantment in my life. You must be mistaking me for you in this memory.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    She had the enlarge enchantment, and you were the one with the gnome corpses
This discussion has been closed.