Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Nevermind!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:
    I had a dream about re-building Lothringen solely via solstice stocking pulls...

See you all in 10-15 years!
    I'll wait for you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Got my first world shattering crit on an orc archer. Mild overkill?
  • Sotsepmet tells you, "Hum hum hum. Poisoning the young, poisoning the young, hi-ho the dilly-o,
    poisoning the young."

Lol I've missed you @Sotsepmet XD
  • Doing a quest that requires me to place 5 items in the correct sequence.  No clues
    May not place less than five and see if there is a correct one.
    If I try too many times and get a wrong sequence, it resets.
    If I dont get it right the second time, the items are destroyed.

Coders, why do you hate us?
  • If you have 5 items that can only each be used once per attempt then that means there are 120 possible combinations. You might be missing something. That would be crazy harsh otherwise.

• Llandros said:
    If you have 5 items that can only each be used once per attempt then that means there are 120 possible combinations. You might be missing something. That would be crazy harsh otherwise.
    Finished it..with some luck.

The concept is you put 1 item in each slot and touch the device. It will glow according to how many are in the right spot and buzz how many wrong (which is plain deduction but meh). Sad thing is I only get like 7 tries or so before it resets.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited July 2014
    Oh yeah, I really like that miniquest, it's very cool, so jelly.

EDIT: If it's the one I'm thinking of, based on what you've said. There are quite a few mastermind puzzles, heh.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You can narrow these things down pretty readily though- for most of them, if you push 2 of the first and 2 of the second (or 2/3 when it requires 5 pushes), then do the next set of two items, and then the third, you can usually figure it out from there by ruling out certain options (for example, if you push onyx and ruby and it pulses one time correctly, then you later determine that there is an onyx, you know that one of the first two must be the onyx- if it was incorrect, then the onyx must be in the latter part instead).
  • I admit I figured it out by writing down the results on Word and then analyzing them and seeing the conclusion. Admittedly, this one was -much- easier than the Broadcast center puzzle...

7 pieces, 5 slots, few chances before reset. Was hell.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Thought of the day: How can you die to crotamine if you're suffering from full body paralysis?

And as an addition, if you were securely strapped so you were restricted from movement, what comes next after the whole convulsing spasms thing: Total organ failure? Internal combustion? Complete awareness, sight beyond seeing and the ability to predict the future?

It just strikes me that the poison itself doesn't actually kill you, just sends you into a fit where you kill yourself.

(This post totally wasn't in raves, you haven't seen it before)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Honk

That is all. 
  • Karlach said:
    Thought of the day: How can you die to crotamine if you're suffering from full body paralysis?

And as an addition, if you were securely strapped so you were restricted from movement, what comes next after the whole convulsing spasms thing: Total organ failure? Internal combustion? Complete awareness, sight beyond seeing and the ability to predict the future?

It just strikes me that the poison itself doesn't actually kill you, just sends you into a fit where you kill yourself.

(This post totally wasn't in raves, you haven't seen it before)
    Considering it is a poison, I'd think total organ failure would happen. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Dat spam flag in tweets...lulz
  • You sing the praises of the heroic exploits of an illithoid reaver, recounting his many incredible adventures.

So...remember that time you stood at the Megalith?
    Or like...that other time when you stood at the Megalith?
    Those were da days, eh?

*waggle them eyebrows comically*

Bashing someone from 24% of Titan to Demigod in a day without Aetherhunting or ur'bashes is a horrible grind of hate.

I forgot how much of a hellish chore it can be without the aforementioned to powerlevel you.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Bashing someone from 24% of Titan to Demigod in a day without Aetherhunting or ur'bashes is a horrible grind of hate.

I forgot how much of a hellish chore it can be without the aforementioned to powerlevel you.
    And this is why we are BFFs :D Yay demigod!
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Can anybody explain wtf is up with the way ads are numbered? :-/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Why are the Forsaken Krokani so aggro..? :(

How am I suppose to help them if they assault anyone on sight. I dont want to help those gorgeous upper class Icewynd Guardian Trills >>
    Arcanis said:
    Why are the Forsaken Krokani so aggro..? :(

How am I suppose to help them if they assault anyone on sight. I dont want to help those gorgeous upper class Icewynd Guardian Trills >>
    The quest to help them become unaggro is not in Climanti.  You need to visit the towers in the mountains instead.
  • They're not krokani, they're igasho, jeez.
    Marcella said:
    They're not krokani, they're igasho, jeez.
    When I answered this, he was running around Lirangsha trying to find their leader, so I cut him a little slack.
  • Karlach said:

I don't even know how to properly bash at level 71.
  • Marcella said:
    hmm...I think all the focus of glowing red eyes made me passively assume krokani. My b.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Arcanis said:
    Marcella said:
    hmm...I think all the focus of glowing red eyes made me passively assume krokani. My b.
    eyes should have been the first hint! Krokani only has 1 eye

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • "An eye for an eye." - blind krokani proverb
    Horvath said:
    Karlach said:

I don't even know how to properly bash at level 71.
    Step into my office...

• edited July 2014
    Daraius said:
    Can anybody explain wtf is up with the way ads are numbered? :-/
    Yes.

Edit: Proper answer: Ads share their data structures with another system (because someone in Achaea about 15 years ago thought that'd be a good idea for some unfathomable reason), and so any entries in the database being used by that other system are unusable for ads.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
This discussion has been closed.