Player Pics!

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Full Comic-Con album: https://imgur.com/a/9szSV
    I would have some nice ones from the Nathan Fillion/Alan Tudyk panel, but the person who took them still has to send them to me.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Everiine said:
    A couple of pics from the big day!

You can guess who these are, obviously:

One of my favorite pictures. Maellio is right next to me.
    [A] In the first image you seem to be being attacked by a Kethuru eye.
    [B] You need to post the pic I made the photographer take, for symmetry

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Getting a real Reservoir Dogs feel off the second photo.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Maellio said:
    We don't have those pictures yet. These were pictures taken by friends.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Everiine said:
    A couple of pics from the big day!

You can guess who these are, obviously:

One of my favorite pictures. Maellio is right next to me.
    Aww! She makes such a pretty bride :D And you two look pretty classy in your suits too.

We look DAMN good!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Maellio's your wife?
    No, my best man (the guy walking next to me).

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm calling shenanigans, he doesn't look like an otter OR a lizard.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    I'm calling shenanigans, he doesn't look like an otter OR a lizard.
    I left my rudder at home, it clashed with the wedding colours. You will, however, notice the hilariously long torso and preponderance of whiskers

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Tarkenton said:
    You're the best looking dot there is, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Maellio said:
    So, me and Everiine were at our Aunt's surprise party yesterday. Then this happened.

We're not similar at all. Nope... >.=.>
    Maellio said:
    Ask, and you shall receive:

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Do...do your shorts match your shirt?

I'm dying.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Baby pictures?! Sadly I only have five pictures of me as a baby, and many of you on my facebook have already seen them!

That is the most Canadian picture ever.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    That is the most Canadian picture ever.
    Mountie Pectus will keep your boarders safe.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Okay, I have to do this, don't I? 

Well, here's me in my senior portrait (I took it all by myself, because I wasn't paying to use their dirty tuxedo top)

Here's me just a few weeks ago on @Pectus' couch when she took a picture of me for strange reasons.

And then here's a selfie I took yesterday because I am in fact a young adult who at times feels the need to show off how fierce I look. (Only my top half, but I'm in all grey)

(HOLY BALLS THESE PICTURES ARE HUGE)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• Me being a librarian

@Nilofer and me, on his way to AZ and stopped to chill! 
    Likes denied, because you know what you did.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"