Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• if one actually reads, the intro is amazingly easy
  • edited October 2014
    I never seemed to have difficulty with the intro when I did it. The only annoyance to me was how absurdly long it was and that I couldnt somehow skip it (I dont want to do the quest D:). Additionally, I was annoyed that I somehow started off as a Human, wherein that was not the vision I had for my character. Yes, at the end of the intro they say "now which race?", but it felt as if I was selecting races from a catalogue, rather than my character was 'born as one'.
  • yeah you would have to 'actually read' though.
  • I thought beasts were supposed to grow up when they're were one year old. Apparently not! When do they grow up?
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • One month after their first birthday.
  • Oh, thank you!
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited October 2014
    Kethaera said:
    I think it was @Vivet who once told me to picture it as a diamond(when I made an offhand ic complaint about Hallifax geography)- and it was surprisingly helpful. In some ways, navigating Serenwilde seemed a lot worse.
    Yes, that was most likely me.

Players/alts who have trouble getting around Hallifax should talk to Vivet IC, she got requested to research city structure when she was little and learned to love it that way.

• Sumtymz eye wanna make this a help file

It's true, I really am you.
  • Today I learned... someone has made a kimono that's based on Yuyuko's (from Touhou) design.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kiradawea said:
    Today I learned... someone has made a kimono that's based on Yuyuko's (from Touhou) design.
    Fancy. I should get one.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Naime said:
    Sumtymz eye wanna make this a help file -vid was here-

Well, considering some of our players don't speak English as their first language, that is rather rude.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's because many of us are from 'Murica.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    That's because many of us are from 'Murica.

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Your luck returns to normal as the effect of the clover leaf expires.

^ My critical hit bonus from the Wheel, which had thousands and thousands of hours on it, finally sputtering to its death. While that was a needed nerf to curio rubbing, I'm still a little sad!
  • edited October 2014
    I find it pretty sad that some people resort to petty name calling then snub you immediately after. Really good attitude guys.

http://pastebin.com/zJHiasZ4

• Glom patronage really seem to live up to the theme of silence..

:-w
  • edited October 2014
    PRAY, PRAY UNTIL THEY SCREAM

EDIT: Don't do that, no need to spam Divine

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Arcanis said:
    Glom patronage really seem to live up to the theme of silence..

Be thankful you have gods!
    What's more, be thankful you have gods that don't refuse to talk to you, and only talk to you through other people.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2014
    Kelly said:
    Arcanis said:
    Glom patronage really seem to live up to the theme of silence..

Be thankful you have gods!

At the rate of not being answered with every request sent, im beginning to wonder :/.

Shaddus said:
    What's more, be thankful you have gods that don't refuse to talk to you, and only talk to you through other people.
    You'd be surprised!

Edit: Admittedly, I did have one recent interaction where Viravain made her rather unending dissatisfaction known.

Why do you hate me mommy?
  • Maybe ask someone who likes you and is good with Glom's Pantheon to ask your questions for you.

There's a difference between "this god doesn't like you, so wants to relay messages through someone else" and "This god has no real reason to dislike you other than you're an alt of someone who pissed them off and left their order, so now they don't want to interact with you during your time as Guildmaster, and relay messages through someone else not even in a position in your guild."

/rantover

That being said, your commune patrons might just be extra busy due to school or other life things. Patience is key, because I'm sure it's likely not intentional. They want their commune to succeed, trust me.
  • Shaddus said:

There's a difference between "the two things Shaddus said"

/rantover

That being said, your commune patrons might just be extra busy due to school or other life things. Patience is key, because I'm sure it's likely not intentional.

^ this time of the year is killer, patience is key. Especially if you are waiting on Viravain.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Well, he has been told on CT not to talk to one of them- so in at least one case it is intentional.
  • Xenthos said:
    Well, he has been told on CT not to talk to one of them- so in at least one case it is intentional.
    I honestly am beginning to wonder if I had accidently spat in her soup one time or another, because the sheer negative energy im getting from her is quite surprising. Apparently, her having a bad mood isnt that unusual
  • Arcanis said:
    Xenthos said:
    I honestly am beginning to wonder if I had accidently spat in her soup one time or another, because the sheer negative energy im getting from her is quite surprising. Apparently, her having a bad mood isnt that unusual
    You think you have it bad. Haezon got blanked by her, regained her favour so She liked him, then got blanked again. Tsundere anyone? :P
    Retired.
  • Shaddus said:
    I had a Lusternia dream last night. I was afk on a rooftop when someone tried to put me to sleep. Luckily, I had metawake on, so he couldn't. A few moments later, someone else got put to sleep, and a Ninjakari drug them off and fed them to Gorgulu. Luckily, the baby woke me up before the Ninjakari came back to try again.
    Did you dream this in graphics or in text? I've had both with Lusternia dreams.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Rialorm said:
    Shaddus said:
    I had a Lusternia dream last night. I was afk on a rooftop when someone tried to put me to sleep. Luckily, I had metawake on, so he couldn't. A few moments later, someone else got put to sleep, and a Ninjakari drug them off and fed them to Gorgulu. Luckily, the baby woke me up before the Ninjakari came back to try again.
    Did you dream this in graphics or in text? I've had both with Lusternia dreams.
    Graphics, like IRL.
This discussion has been closed.