Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Naime said:

Neos said:

Shaddus said:

active divine

What's this? Are you gonna tell me next that unicorns are real?
    didn't you get an active divine? during the Drocilla/Jadice/Crumkane/ThatGoddessDrocillaImpersonated

Receiving one and actually still having one are two different things.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Vivet said:
    Neos said:
    Shaddus said:
    active divine
    You haven't spent much time in Faethorn, I see.

That place is far too dangerous for a non-com like myself.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Vivet said:
    Neos said:
    Shaddus said:
    active divine
    You haven't spent much time in Faethorn, I see.

You should go take a look. You'll find the graceful creature walking around faethorn...a good chance with it's horn removed and bleeding extensively from its crown.
  • Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "Are we ready for a battlechess tournament?"

-heavy breathing-

Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "We will delay the Battlechess Tournament for 8 Lusternian days!"

Props to @Athree and @Arcanis going 'LET'S HAVE IT'.
    Retired.
  • With the coming of the Czigany Fair, we should see some limited edition Czigany curio pieces prizes

*wink wink* @Estarra.
    Arcanis said:
    With the coming of the Czigany Fair, we should see some limited edition Czigany curio pieces prizes

*wink wink* @Estarra.
    I wouldn't mind seeing all the old curios (ruby dragon, copper igasho and the like) being sold complete for 50-75 dingbats in completely random grab bags.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think I dreamt of reagent that made your beasts grow up at once and you got decide how they looked. Why?
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Is there a command to add Arena games to the arena, or is that a patron thing?
  • Arcanis said:
    Is there a command to add Arena games to the arena, or is that a patron thing?
    That's a patron thing, though I don't remember the pricing.
  • Tomo said:
    Arcanis said:
    Is there a command to add Arena games to the arena, or is that a patron thing?
    That's a patron thing, though I don't remember the pricing.
    Depends on the game. Message your patron!
  • Should the chems and woods be given an instantkill setup like their meld counterparts, or would that make them over the top? Thoughts?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    They need an overhaul, but this isn't the thread for this kind of stuff.
  • People leaving Glomdoring? I RAEG.

Need to bring in more people in general, though.
    Retired.
  • Haezon said:
    People leaving Glomdoring? I RAEG.

Or you could join the flock and leave as well, surely nothing bad will happen.
  • Ayisdra said:
    Haezon said:
    People leaving Glomdoring? I RAEG.

Or you could join the flock and leave as well, surely nothing bad will happen.
    NEVAR!
    Retired.
  • edited October 2014
    Come join us in Hallifax. We have tea.

Erf. Can't get the movie to play at the very end.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited October 2014
    Kiradawea said:

I have tea too, a much nicer tea.
    Retired.
  • Market has to be one of the most entertaining aspects of Lusternia.

It's true, I really am you.
  • I'll need 964 guards to reach the next level

I remember when influencing one nearly gave a level

This 1/10,000 stuff is going to kill me when I reach that
    edited October 2014
    What buffs are you stacking? Are You melding your room?
  • Only 964? Try hunting. Killing 964 'top-level' things at level 99 with double exp won't even (or will barely) get you 10%.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Back in MY day....

No I won't do it to you, but it's really, really not as bad as it could be. Also, guards aren't the best xp for influencing (and not all guards are equal). Try Lirangsha!

• I usually keep a karma blessing handy, but lately I've just been influencing with no buffs added on.

And I know guards aren't great but I really hate lurking in Undervault without being able to squint.

I'm hopeless as a hunter, my only guild skill is Elementalism with no specialization.

I didn't plan my early lessons wisely, dramatics, planar, influence and jewelry is where a hunk of my lessons lie.
  • Kiradawea said:

Don't go stealing people now T_T We're already losing several. It makes me sad :( Trying to be extra appreciative of the fine folks we do have left, as well as stepping up my game to do my part. Also we do indeed also have tea. I in fact have a tea recipe that I should work on. Maybe we can have a tea drinkoff? :P

Mimie said:
    I usually keep a karma blessing handy, but lately I've just been influencing with no buffs added on. And I know guards aren't great but I really hate lurking in Undervault without being able to squint. I'm hopeless as a hunter, my only guild skill is Elementalism with no specialization. I didn't plan my early lessons wisely, dramatics, planar, influence and jewelry is where a hunk of my lessons lie.
    Tacita's influencing guide is amazing and if you haven't already you should totally read it. Guards are horribad. If you can't go UV yet cycle the prime locations, especially the begging ones so you can buy a few credits to get to squint. Really recommend IRE elite if you can afford it, even for a few months it is a great value for your money. Though squint should not be too hard to get. Focus on trans influencing and get more dramatics after for the forms. That should help you level a lot easier. After that you can work on your guild skills and hunting. It just takes substantially more investment, of course the flip side is that when you invest heavily into it you become a murder machine. I personally love my crit rune and rune of absorption.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • i think i have trans influence and dramatics
  • Rialorm said:
    Don't go stealing people now T_T We're already losing several. It makes me sad :( 
    How do you think I feel? I'm Minister for Culture, and there's no one around for me to culture.
    Retired.
    At least get a rare or better ikon. It helps, trust me.
  • you get those from doing a quest over and over right?
  • Or buying them from people doing quests over and over, yes.
This discussion has been closed.