Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Llandros said:
    I know people don't like it when they feel like they always have to be the bigger person but if it was effortless then everyone would do it. While this game doesn't award maturity points, people notice these things. It speaks well of you as an individual, a leader and a strategist.
    Much love for this. Two kinds of people, those who do, and those who don't
    Retired.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Llandros said:
    Having conflict resolution skills is never a bad thing.  If issues are addressed quickly then they are much less likely to become problems.  No problems = no drama.

I know a lot of people had/have problems with Munsia but if you take the time to talk with her constructively when she gets agitated it is usually pretty easy to address her concerns. If you let her get to you and respond in kind well then that will become a thing. A thing that didn't have to happen.

I know people don't like it when they feel like they always have to be the bigger person but if it was effortless then everyone would do it. While this game doesn't award maturity points, people notice these things. It speaks well of you as an individual, a leader and a strategist.

If you don't like drama then don't participate. If you don't like other people getting dramatic then take a moment to check in with them. Just don't be all bitchy or passive aggressive about it. You can help keep the peace and make a new friend all at the same time.
    I love other peoples drama. Also, if drama comes close to me, I just afk.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • So I looked on iron realms, and I saw no scripts I could use for the lusty client, can anyone point me towards a stash?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, Mimie, and that's probably why you crash so often. :/

Just get mudlet like the rest of us!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I have a rented laptop, not supposed to download :\
    If it's from RentaCenter or something, they're idiots and it's not going to hurt you to download mudlet. Otherwise, how do you update apps?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Or just install mudlet to a flash drive. Problem solved.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Unrelated to the above....

and people say -I- burn bridges?  I've been surpassed..(not by 1 person)
    Context plz.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sorry for the double post.

I have determined that putting together curios is like trying to stack fire ants using chopsticks. And I still have like 20 packages of curios to open that came with all of my presents. Gods help me.
  • edited October 2014
    Xenthos said:

Edit: I believe someone once baked a ton of happy cow cheesecakes, had an image of Daevos in a compromising position piped onto them, flame sigiled them all, and then left them strewn around Magnagora's streets.

Munsia said:
    This reminds me of the time that I dominated Daevos to wear panties and yelled 'Daevos wears Panties' because Hajamin dared me to...inside of Magnagora...while enemied.

Psh, I don't remember any of this.
    Selenity said:
    Huzzah! You've received 50 presents for your credit purchase during our Giftbag 
    Promotion, containing a random surprise! Do UNWRAP PRESENT to open the present 
    and see what's inside!

... this might take a while.
    Let us know if you win anything decent from your presents, so we can live vicariously through you.
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity said:
    and see what's inside!

Let us know if you win anything decent from your presents, so we can live vicariously through you.
    a plush doll of the 
    Amethyst Generator, a flashing, mechanical top, a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog 
    of Darkness, a plush doll of the Necromentate, a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, 
    King of the Redcaps, a moldy length of a tibia, a plush doll of the Ruby 
    Generator, a plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope, a dose of 
    wackodoru reagent, a plush doll of Abeytu, Keeper of the Gardens, a plush doll of Crow.

Don't know if any of these are good.
  • edited October 2014
    EDIT: double post :/
    Mimie said:
    Gimme ur dollz pls
    You know, the one doll I really wanted wasn't even in that list.

You can probably guess which one I wanted.
  • Since I can't seem to find the teddy bear curio, gimme ur dollz pls
  • Ooh need to get rid of that nasty crow doll :p Bad seren
    Selenity said:

Shaddus said:

Selenity said:

and see what's inside!

a plush doll of the 
    Amethyst Generator, a flashing, mechanical top, a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog 
    of Darkness, a plush doll of the Necromentate, a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, 
    King of the Redcaps, a moldy length of a tibia, a plush doll of the Ruby 
    Generator, a plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope, a dose of 
    wackodoru reagent, a plush doll of Abeytu, Keeper of the Gardens, a plush doll of Crow.

Don't know if any of these are good.

Tibia is worth 300ish credits if you had to buy the dingbats to get one. Rest are really just tradein fodder, though iirc the top is handy
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The top is as close to worthless as an artifact gets.  It's faster to just use a shovel.  Especially a silver shovel.
  • The pearls emote is equivalent to screw you right?
    Xenthos said:
    The top is as close to worthless as an artifact gets.  It's faster to just use a shovel.  Especially a silver shovel.
    I can't even figure out how to use the dumb thing, I've even tried spinning it. Only worth 50 dbs for tradein, so tradein I do.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Selenity said:
    Xenthos said:
    I can't even figure out how to use the dumb thing, I've even tried spinning it. Only worth 50 dbs for tradein, so tradein I do.
    You have to drop it before you can spin / stop it.  Yes, it is really confusing, since it just gives you the generic error message when you do it without the top on the ground.
  • Mimie said:
    The pearls emote is equivalent to screw you right?
    More like the subtle disdain of a composed socialite. The silent equivalent of "Oh, how dreadful."
    Mimie said:

The pearls emote is equivalent to screw you right?

Pearls is basically just "Oh no they din't"
  • You know, with the whole overhaul and making the combat system simpler, I wonder if A) The original inventor/creator(s) of the complex PVP BATTLEsystem is around and B) are they currently crying into their blanket because the Admin are undoing all the hard work they put into it?
    Retired.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Estarra and Roark designed the whole PVP system iirc. So yes, they're still around.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• So why is Estarra deciding on undoing all that? All that work, ruined!
    Retired.
  • to get more people into PvP
This discussion has been closed.