Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    Silvanus said:
    And then you remember the lag.
    Man. Chaos challenge, anyone?
    Chaos isn't laggy. FInal ascension is laggy. Enjoy the impossible to win event when you walk into a meld and can't cure even a single meld affliction before the meld hits again.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Silvanus said:
    Everiine said:
    Oh man, I'm not sure I even want to know. >.< People don't realize that not even your Tells are safe.

As for Ascension, well, it has its perks for a percentage of the playerbase. For those of us who aren't demigods/VAs, have a ton of artifacts, are min-maxed, and have finely tuned our PvP skills, it's a drag. There's not a whole lot someone like me can do in any Ascension event--will be crushed in a fight, will be blasted influencing, and will experience both even just trying to help others. I could win Knowledge or Beauty, and that's it--no change at anything greater. So, I just opt out of the whole process.

And the lag. Ooooh, the lag.
    Chaos and Justice, in theory, can be won by anybody. For Chaos, just be the last person holding the hamster, or be the first person to get the hamster, and hide in your fortress that your allies build around you.

For Justice, win rock paper scissors 50 times in a row and you might beat someone with 10k ego.
    And thus was the land completely inhabitated by faelings...
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Could weeee fix that corpse vanishing bug please?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Elanorwen said:
    Siam said:
    Silvanus said:
    Chaos isn't laggy. FInal ascension is laggy. Enjoy the impossible to win event when you walk into a meld and can't cure even a single meld affliction before the meld hits again.
    Huh.  I don't remember it being impossible to win.
  • edited November 2014
    Nothing here
    The playa you love to hate
  • Leave it to my lovely IC parents to mortify me
  • edited November 2014
    A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Grand Master General of the Hidden Temple. In a glorious blaze, the Burning Rod of Temple Mysteries appears above your head and descends into your hands. Drakius Bloodthorn, Seeker of the Temple has just replaced Mistress General Ashira Ysav'rai as Guildmaster of the Templars. No more multi posts now!
  • For @Iari‌ and our secret plots
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Elanorwen said:
    Siam said:
    Silvanus said:
    I beg to disagree. Chaos is quite laggy. But the final ascension is worse. Nothing beats the final ascension,
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited November 2014
    Don't forget, you'll be doing this at approx 3am Monday morning! (ascension that is.)

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Random people paying me compliments. *suspicious*

• Psychodrama...I so do hate the name. I find it such a turnoff.
  • Qistrel said:
    Random people paying me compliments. *suspicious*

It's the Shaddus army
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lerad said:
    Is it too laggy for you during ascension? Train yourself by moving over to the oceanic region. You'll get daily trainings and familiarization courses with latency and lag. We guarantee you'll find ascension events to be a breeze after 3 months of training! And that's not all!

Sign up now and you'll get a free course in our new complementary "quiet game" line of training programmes. You'll meet a maximum of five people or you'll get your money back!

All these and more, for the bargain price of 555 credits every month! Contact Lerad via in-game messages or forum PMs now!
    Like I mentioned... it was laggy to the point where I couldn't cure a single affliction from two meld ticks. Commands go in, nothing happens. And it happened on more than one occasion last ascension. Anyway, no biggie, I know it's all about me whining about the unfairness of it all as usual, so feel free to disregard me.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Is there a list of the Shaddus army somewhere?

There was a long while back. Left Lusternia intending to stay gone, and realised that while all the other IRE games have their perks, they just aren't Lusternia.

The only one who has met you is Llewell, so don't worry. I'm not stalking you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    That's exactly what a stalker would say....

• Elanorwen said:
    Like I mentioned... it was laggy to the point where I couldn't cure a single affliction from two meld ticks. Commands go in, nothing happens. And it happened on more than one occasion last ascension. Anyway, no biggie, I know it's all about me whining about the unfairness of it all as usual, so feel free to disregard me.
    Firstly, to address your concerns about ascension lag, I don't think it happens to only you, so yeah, there actually is nothing "unfair" about it.

Firstly, I never mentioned your name in my post. I actually didn't even have your post in mind when I posted. I was replying in a joking manner to Siam, who incidentally also lives in the oceanic region. I really couldn't care less about how happy or unhappy you feel about ascension. So yeah, since you felt my post was trying to "disregard" your argument in some way because "it's all about [you] whining", then sure. I'll go right ahead and do that.

• Who wants to take bets on which God sacrifices themselves this year? Dibs on a Seren one because they have, like, 6. They can afford to lose one.
    Retired.
    I hear Charune and Hoaracle are gonna fusionha into Crackle and be the elder of Rice Krispies.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    I hear Charune and Hoaracle are gonna fusionha into Crackle and be the elder of Rice Krispies.
    Characle Hoarune, Badass of the Forests.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Hey, we have 1 active Divine! Total number doesn't count.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited November 2014
    Gaudiguch has about ....20 something
    serenwilde has 3
  • edited November 2014
    Me is a herpa derpa
    Thank you @Daraius‌
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Removing barriers to absolution since 381 CE

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • My money's on Darvellon. Rather than sacrifice, I feel he will have some other pivotal role. Mysterious god is way too mysterious.

Mysterious = Suspicious.
  • edited November 2014
    Our hawt pirate can't go :((
    I had a dream that (after I fell asleep) ALL the admin started showing up and giving me random test afflictions that were not yet cureable, and for shits and giggles started animating me like I was an NPC. After that was all over they stripped me of all my vote weight and shrubbed me for a month :-<
    My brain is really worried about this not qq'ing stuff
This discussion has been closed.