Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Drakius said:
    Recruited a friend to try lusternia and we were talking on facebook

This game is intense

What you mean?

I've already killed 5 bandits
    I don't like how this could throw support for the 3 people who say the intro is good as it is.
    Retired.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    To all those who are celebrating, Happy Thanksgiving. To those who are not, you can take the season greetings if you want.
  • edited November 2014
    The intro is fine if you aren't incapable of reading

It isn't difficult in any way
    The playa you love to hate
  • Difficult? No. Awesome at depicting the intricacies of Lusternia? Also no.

And please don't throw around phrases like "mentally retarded". It serves absolutely no point other than trying to insult people, and there's really no good reason to do that in this case.
  • Lusternia is yours to discover, Newton doesn't need to just dive you into all the lore that'd take forever and no one would do the intro
    The playa you love to hate
  • too bad the only reason why lusternia is better than other muds is the lore huh
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Shaddus I know that house very well.... >_>

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I was only confused because I didn't know it had been changed, and I was like 'Wait, why are we in Newton Caverns?' It's a decent intro. I still prefer the original one, but this one isn't bad.

• edited November 2014
    Marcella said:
    too bad the only reason why lusternia is better than other muds is the lore huh
    http://img.pandawhale.com/45948-tyra-banks-oh-snap-gif-oM8r.gif

I find it deserving of this gif.
    I'm sad there were no Black Friday Lusternia sales. :(

Could we get a Cyber Monday?...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Selenity said:

Every Monday is Cyber Monday. Just ask @Shaddus‌
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    Selenity said:

Every Monday is Cyber Monday. Just ask @Shaddus‌
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos is just mad that he's the only one I don't put out for.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Neos is just mad that he's the only one I don't put out for.
    There's me. 

Does it still count if he puts out for -me-?

#GITREKT
    I only put out for you that time because I needed gold for con platters :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm sorry, I pay moar nao.

<3
    Retired.
  • come2celest.

i sell 'em for less than 300 gold per. 

Emerald fox, v6117. off nautilus pompilus street. Two shoplots west and north from the main street that runs north from the pool of stars, in the non-merian quarter
    is dead like the dodo
    That's a pretty good deal, I'll come buy some.

• I also offer hallifaxian cakes and teas. 

I stock at least one specialty darkbeer or amber beer at all times and I offer whiskey and champagne in fancy bottles that last for 100 lusternian months. 

I've just put in furniture and I'm in the process of turning into a cool Rp hangout spot. Where your character can sit, drink tea, eat cake in peace and quiet. 

Vegetarian foods for vegetarian characters is kept in stock at all times. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    come2celest.

i sell 'em for less than 300 gold per. 
    'Less than 300 gold per'

Anything above 150 is daylight robbery.
    Retired.
    Well, if the person has a spatula.
    That awkward moment when you see a Seren "novice" die to the clot of Forsaken because they thought they could just walk in and influence them, and then they change orgs just to influence the clot of guards at the Wyrdling.
  • @Haezon find me someone who will give me a good price on platter, then I can. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Haezon is just spoiled rotten, wtf.

Ya'll pay way too little for things these days.

Back in my day, all we had were cheese platters, and we liked it.
  • Vivet said:
    Haezon is just spoiled rotten, wtf.

Ya'll pay way too little for things these days.

Damn it woman, a plate of mashed potato should not cost more than a couple of vials of healing potion. Where is the food coming from? Jojoba? Sea of Amberle? The Void?
    Retired.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Food follows no logic in Lusternia comparable to the real word. Making steaks has been cheaper than making rice for -decades-, nevermind food that does more than simply satiate.

This is why there's so few herbalists left, I guess. No one values the effort.

• Vivet said:
    Food follows no logic in Lusternia comparable to the real word. Making steaks has been cheaper than making rice for -decades-, nevermind food that does more than simply satiate.

This is why there's so few herbalists left, I guess. No one values the effort.

Yeah but in the real world ingredients come from different places. That steak is probably cheap in quality and will kill you. In Lusternia all food comes from the same commodities and sources so there shouldn't be such a huge fluctuation in price.

Also since Celest, Hallifax and Serenwilde have most of the villages you can afford to make cheaper food than Glomdoring which has none.
    Retired.
This discussion has been closed.