Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We do, but we hike up the prices for you filthy cretins.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Vivet said:
    Haezon is just spoiled rotten, wtf.

Ya'll pay way too little for things these days.

:: Hides her 75g kirigami/wetfold origami ::
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    :Hides his pure diamond throne:
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    :Hides his pure diamond throne:
    100% gem thrones have always been cheaper than any other ones. Just saying. The 100% marble one cost something like three times as much as you could get one made out of all diamond.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shaddus said:
    That awkward moment when you see a Seren "novice" die to the clot of Forsaken because they thought they could just walk in and influence them, and then they change orgs just to influence the clot of guards at the Wyrdling.
    You call that a clot? Come to Mag and revel in the 30 guard stacks on each plane. Not to mention the 45 wights. Mwahhaa
  • Wait, wights are influenceable? O.o

• Raeri said:
    Wait, wights are influenceable? O.o
    no, but still there clotting the place.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I remember influencing the Forsaken guards, back when they didn't attack, and subsequently getting shouted at for not reporting that they were giving me far more esteem than they should. (I honestly thought they'd made them give stacks of esteem on purpose.)

Ah, the good old days.

• That feel when you accidentally transverse to prime Gaudiguch from the crystal meadows into a clot of guards, and then get berated by a "novice". Goddamn, that's a buzzkill.

• Maligorn said:
    That feel when you accidentally transverse to prime Gaudiguch from the crystal meadows into a clot of guards, and then get berated by a "novice". Goddamn, that's a buzzkill.
    Yeah, I really hate the position of the Gaudi gate, but people are quite insistent about it being on one of the guard clots instead of "just outside the city". Thinking I'll grab an illusionist and mark where all the rifts lead to in the meadows some time today.
    Altrea said:
    Maligorn said:
    That feel when you accidentally transverse to prime Gaudiguch from the crystal meadows into a clot of guards, and then get berated by a "novice". Goddamn, that's a buzzkill.
    Yeah, I really hate the position of the Gaudi gate, but people are quite insistent about it being on one of the guard clots instead of "just outside the city". Thinking I'll grab an illusionist and mark where all the rifts lead to in the meadows some time today.
    Nah, I guess we'll just have to keep unraveling it. Gates that lead to guard stacks are generally a stupid idea. Heck, Mag's gate leads to the middle of their city and -not- to a guard stack. (Not that it's a better solution)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited November 2014
    On an unrelated note...

Do you like spam scrying after someone farscouts you a couple of times something like 3 minutes apart? Well then, prepare to enjoy stratagem scrying on repeat.

EDIT: Also, be a dear, and learn the difference between a farscout and a scry. You know who you are.

Altrea said:
    Maligorn said:
    What we used to do is flame paintings at each rift to where it goes to.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Elanorwen said:
    Nah, I guess we'll just have to keep unraveling it. Gates that lead to guard stacks are generally a stupid idea. Heck, Mag's gate leads to the middle of their city and -not- to a guard stack. (Not that it's a better solution)
    Yeah, it is a stupid idea. As I said, not a fan. But did you know that the positioning of this gate has not once been mentioned in character? The only hint that it's been a problem is forum bitching and the occasional unravelling, which I might mention is a huge annoyance because the only reason the rift exists in the first place is because some mobs needed for the Gaudi epic are stuck in a place that's a pain to get open and stays open for a stupidly short time. Not that you'd be the only one making the epic difficult for people, but both sides have enough of a time with the later parts of the quest that I'd prefer to see neither be made more of an annoyance in the earlier parts (not that that's not already happening because of certain unnamed people.)

Iunno. If somebody would bother to complain about it IC, I would spend the half hour to an hour of time to move it. But the new meta of complaining on the forums and passive-aggressive retaliation without trying to hint what the problem is these days instead of trying to handle things in character through communication is... kind of annoying.
  • Do I need really need to say anything? Let's keep it civil folks.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Altrea said:
    Maligorn said:
    Technically speaking, the crystal meadows was used as a hub by Mag (and allies) and generally created (the rifts) by them.

As enlightening as this may sound, there are actually other private 'ethereal' locations that can be used as hubs. I would suggest, if you wish to truly have access on your terms, to find one of these locations and utilize it as your own hub.
    Arcanis said:
    Technically speaking, the crystal meadows was used as a hub by Mag (and allies) and generally created (the rifts) by them.

As enlightening as this may sound, there are actually other private 'ethereal' locations that can be used as hubs. I would suggest, if you wish to truly have access on your terms, to find one of these locations and utilize it as your own hub.
    I don't see their name written on it or anything. Also, word of advice. When you defile a shrine on prime, you auto-declare the entire order. As such, your buddypal can't defend you unless they decide to declare the person that comes to defend.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    When typos teach you about features you never knew about!

who s
    You sense the following people:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sawna - Akas Sawna
         Selenity - Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane
           Seraku - Shadowed Lord, Seraku Mak'Reya, Vicar of the Whispered Words
         Silvolia - Shadowbound Silvolia
          Spindle - Mister Spindle, a Fate Guide                                   
    (*) Currently, there are 5 Lusternians on this plane and 58 on other planes.

Wot?

who se
    You sense the following people:
         Selenity - Pretty Guardian Selenity Siar'luin of the Arrey Arrane
           Seraku - Shadowed Lord, Seraku Mak'Reya, Vicar of the Whispered Words
    (*) Currently, there are 2 Lusternians on this plane and 61 on other planes.

I'll probably never have a practical use for this, but...neat!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Hey @Estarra does subscription play into the purchasing of artifact packages at all? Thanks!
    Selenity said:
    Hey @Estarra does subscription play into the purchasing of artifact packages at all? Thanks!
    It doesn't. Only get a 10% boost to credit purchases.

Elanorwen said:
    Selenity said:
    It doesn't. Only get a 10% boost to credit purchases.
    Thank you, Mini-Estarra!
  • edited December 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Arcanis said:

I don't see their name written on it or anything. Also, word of advice. When you defile a shrine on prime, you auto-declare the entire order. As such, your buddypal can't defend you unless they decide to declare the person that comes to defend.
    Not sure what the second part has anything to do with the current discussion..but im beginning to comprehend the general dislike people seem to have concerning your 'input'.
    Arcanis said:
    Not sure what the second part has anything to do with the current discussion..but im beginning to comprehend the general dislike people seem to have concerning your 'input'.
    You claim your org owns a location that it does not. Hence my input in regards to the org's name not being written on it. While I personally couldn't give a rat's behind for the crystalline meadows, rifts in publicly accessible areas that lead to clumps of guards are a personal annoyance, hence the comment. If your organization did indeed control said territory, they should police it because chances are when people get ticked off about it, they will unravel your organization's rifts too.

As to the second part, you went and defiled a shrine on Prime, I was merely giving you good advice in regards to how Avenger doesn't work the way you expect it to, because the particular other Mag lurking in there had any business other than trying to jump me when I came to defend?

• Elanorwen said:
    Arcanis said:
    You claim your org owns a location that it does not. Hence my input in regards to the org's name not being written on it. While I personally couldn't give a rat's behind for the crystalline meadows, rifts in publicly accessible areas that lead to clumps of guards are a personal annoyance, hence the comment. If your organization did indeed control said territory, they should police it because chances are when people get ticked off about it, they will unravel your organization's rifts too.

As to the second part, you went and defiled a shrine on Prime, I was merely giving you good advice in regards to how Avenger doesn't work the way you expect it to, because the particular other Mag lurking in there had any business other than trying to jump me when I came to defend?
    whoosh.
  • Spectres resistant to cutting to and excorororororor..... Stupid ironchord
    Lern2minorsecond
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I call shadowchord the 'vomit chord'/
  • Annick said:
    Spectres resistant to cutting to and excorororororor..... Stupid ironchord
    They're weak to magic.

Of course, I only have asphyx/cutting and excoro. :( At least it's only a slight resistance to half.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Akyaevin only has to look at spectres and they cry.

Akyaevin said:
    Annick said:
    Spectres resistant to cutting to and excorororororor..... Stupid ironchord
    They're weak to magic.

Of course, I only have asphyx/cutting and excoro. :( At least it's only a slight resistance to half.
    Lies.

ELEMENTALISM - BLAST

Syntax: CAST BLAST <target>
    Damage Type: 100% Fire
    Damage Source: Magical
    Can Target Denizens

This discussion has been closed.